Robert Cooney Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robert Cooney
Read Robert Cooney Reviews

Tell us how Robert Cooney made you happy
Staff are friendly and helpful.It took me months to find my lovely house but i was not given up on in spite of the timescale you kept sending houses.I know its everyones job but you all do it so nicely Thankyyou
An excellent service from start to finish. Every member of their team is professional, friendly, and very helpful. I highly recommend them as being the very best estate agents in Taunton.
All of the staff at Robert Cooney are extremely proactive and focus entirely on getting a result for their clients. In my experience they are always prepared to go the extra mile whilst projecting a completely professional and calm exterior. I would recommend them to anyone with no reservations whether selling or buying.
Continually so helpful and patient with all aspects of the sale. The team always worked together for the benefit of us and were so friendly and easy to talk with about any problems. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always so positive throughout. A huge thank you to Charlie and Kate who managed against all odds to move us to a house of our dreams!
Staff extremely helpful professional and efficient- did what they promised. Kate especially brilliant - she went the extra mile.
Prompt, attentive, efficient, friendly and very skilled negotiators. Very pleased with their service
Such amazing service , everyone is so friendly ! Charlie Snow was extremely professional and always kept me updated with the house purchase , nothing was too much trouble . I would highly recommend Robert Cooney estate agents to Anyone . I can’t thank Charlie Snow enough for his professional manor with the purchase of my first home .
I found the service provided by Robert Cooney to be professional and courteous. I appreciated the extra efforts Adam made to help get the sale over the final hurdle.
Staff were helpful and responsive and ensured that everything ran smoothly.
They were handling the sale of our dream home and we bought it.
From our initial contact, through to the successful sale and completion of our property, we found all the staff at Robert Cooney to be extremely professional and courteous. In the past we have sold properties using several local estate agents. In comparison the service we received through Robert Cooney exceeds all others. The ethos of Robert Cooney is to get the best price for your property by not over valuing purely to win custom and pay attention to detail. All the staff at Robert Cooney worked tirelessly on our behalf and within a relatively short time frame successfully sold our property. The entire process of selling was made less stressful simply because of the professional nature of all the staff. From valuation and arranging viewings to contact with office staff on the telephone; everyone at Robert Cooney was working on our behalf. We are now settled and very happy in our new home. However, should the time come when we are in a position to sell, we would definitely rely upon the professional services of Robert Cooney and would not even consider going else where. From our personal experience, we cannot recommend the service of Robert Cooney highly enough.
Thank you for your detailed review. We are delighted to have been able to help you move.
Very attentive and happy to help me as a buyer, and good at making the process go smoothly. On the whole they were excellent at phoning me back and replying to emails. Charlie was my rep and I couldn’t fault his genuine and friendly manner and helpfulness. The only thing I would have appreciated is more after-care in the first few days and weeks of having the house.
Set a realistic selling price and achieved it. The process through to completion was well managed and I was kept up to speed, despite their being a lengthy chain.
Thank you!
Easy transaction
Good, clear communication. Adam really helped to keep things moving in the right direction.
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new home.
Fantastic service. They did everything they could to push sale through smoothly. Always available to help.
The sale of our property went without a hitch and the staff at Robert Cooney were all friendly and efficient throughout the entire process.
Robert Cooney easily surpassed a previous estate agents that had clearly failed in providing us in the customer care area, as the prospective customers in purchasing a property. We found Robert Cooney professional, courteous and also paying particular attention to our requirements. The welcome we received upon completion from Robert Cooney was especially pleasant the day we collected our keys.
Great customer service with a friendly smile. Thank you.
The team were very pleasant to deal with and they were willing to try my suggestions. There was no pressure, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely use them again.
Robert Cooney is rated 4.81 based on 144 reviews