Rippingham Art Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rippingham Art Ltd

About Rippingham Art Ltd: Rippingham Art is an independent online gallery for established and emerging artists. We bring a wide range of original, contemporary art to our customers. We have galleries for original paintings, sculpture, ceramics, prints, wood, glass and photography.

lauren@rippinghamart.com

"special gift for my daughter , now takes pride of place on her wall"
"Lovely art work on web site. Easy to use. Excellent service."
"Lovely painted, exactly as shown on the website. Quick despatch and delivery. Looks good in situ"
"Great service, brilliantly wrapped and presented artwork"
"I have had 5 pieces of art work from yourself and i love them all, they really stand out on the ward and the quality is wonderful. they are well wrapped so no damaged to the parcel , i love waiting for it to arrive so i can display it."
"I've just bought a third picture of Jan Rippingham. Jan is more than happy to accommodate any changes you may wish to make and adapted the last one (Two Vases) to coordinate with a previous purchase so the size and colours complemented each other. I really like Jan's painting style and the colours are perfect for my home."
"The service I have received on a number of occasions now has never dropped below excellent. I had a specific request answered promptly and would not hesitate to recommend anyone looking to purchase artworks to take a look at the website."
"I would very much recommend purchasing Art from Rippingham Art Ltd. Jan & David have been very helpful and responded to all my questions and emails as I had seen a painting that had been sold. They contacted the artist for me who accepted to paint a commission of the one I wanted to purchase originally. Throughout the entire process, they kept me informed and I received the painting within 3/4 weeks. The painting is perfect for our living room. :-)"
"The service we received from Rippingham Art Ltd was second to none. At every stage from the very first email to delivery of the painting, Jan was incredibly helpful and we are absolutely thrilled with our amazing artwork. Thank you Jan!"
"Very pleased with the artwork the photos did it justice. Packed very well and delivered on time"
"I bought Abstract Floral 9 from Jan Rippingham's collection in a size different to the one advertised. I emailed Jan to check that she could reproduce it in the size I wanted and to get a price. I received a rapid response, placed the order via email and received the painting a week later, having paid on line. Easy to do. Jan adapted the picture so the size I wanted perfectly. So I'm very pleased with the result."
".The paintings by Jan Rippingham are great. The shipping was extraordinarily fast and the packaging secure. Additionally, Jan was very accessible and responsive to my inquiries. I can’t recommend more highly."
"Extensive collection of contemporary art at affordable prices,"
"I love the piece of art purchased earlier this year. It is a great 'statement piece' in the living room of our newly renovated home. The images on the website provided a very accurate representation of the piece. The item arrived well packaged and well within the delivery time promised. All in all, a very good experience. The only niggle that prevents me from scoring 5/5 is that I was using £20 voucher(s) that I'd received as a housewarming gift. The voucher(s) arrived in denominations of £10 and I appeared only to be able to use one per purchase, so can't use the remainder of the gift unless I buy another piece."
"A lovely range of work for everyone and very reasonable considering the quality of the works. Fantastic speed in delivery too!"
"Recently purchased a piece of colourful abstract art by Jan Rippingham at a very reasonable price, from her internet selection. This is my first abstract picture, and it is admired by all who come to my home. It is called, "Country Garden". Terry Keller (Mr)"
"LOVE the piece we purchased and the support we received on managing and processing our order. An excellent experience."
"Easy to use website with interesting info about the artists. Quick delivery and the prints were better and larger than I had anticipated."
"Quick delivery and safely packed"
"The piece I recently bought is nice"
Rippingham Art Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 51 reviews