Right Light Reviews

sales@right-light.co.uk

Unit 8, Chesterfield Business Centre
Pottery Lane West

Tell us how Right Light made you happy

"Speedy and efficient service. Thank you."
"Many thanks to Tony for his assistance in sorting out a few issues I had with the Titan RS Security light. I was not sure about the Lux control but Tony checked out and got back to me so that I could be assured before placing order. The excellent customer was much appreciated and a refreshing change to find a company that treats its customers in this way. The next day delivery by courier service was first rate. Was emailed with the hour that they would deliver and the box turned up as promised. First time I have used Right-Light but would certainly recommend to my friends. The Titan RS light system has proved to be brilliant. Had a few problems setting up but discovered that was because I had not fully read the instructions on how to get the light to learn the codes for each of the devices. My wife has been over the moon with the system as we have now discovered when the fox visits our garden at night! We had the chime to alert us when the PIR activated and sure enough on the first night we spotted him. We have always thought a fox visited but could never catch him. The expense in fitting the light and sensors has already paid of itself and the fox now appreciates getting fed on a regular basis! Wife now wants me to do the front of the house so when I get time Tony "I will be back" Once again many thanks for your help, regards Mike"
"I recently purchased two Titan floodlights with associated wireless chimes from Right Light and the goods arrived promptly and in good order. However after about a week of operation one of the lights became faulty. The company reacted quickly, first putting me in touch with a technician to talk through the fault and then when it became apparent that the device needed replaced they delivered a replacement the next day and uplifted the faulty unit at the same time with no hassle. Throughout all this the staff were always friendly, professional and helpful. I think what really makes a company shine is how they deal with a problem. I recommend Right Light and will use them again in the future. David"
"easy transaction,happy with quality of goods reasonable price, overall will use again, thankyou"
"Excellent product , great communication and quick delivery , what more can you ask for."
"Thoroughly good experience dealing with Right Light... The correct item was received in good order in the timeframe expected. There was a problem with PAYPAL - a duplicated payment - but this was not Right Lights fault and their customer services efficiently arranged a refund. Will use again and can thoroughly recommend. ."
"cannot comment as I haven't received the goods"
Apologies for the review being sent before you had received your goods. I have looked into your order and seen that your order was placed on Friday afternoon and your goods were delivered on the following Monday afternoon on a next working day delivery.

Thank you for highlighting this error to us.
"First class service and first class product, will not hesertate in useing you again. Many Thanks Dave Gardner ( Boyd & Co )"
"I haven't fitted the lights yet but its the only way to stop the annoying emails"
I am sorry that you have received numerous e-mails. We have spoken to the company who complete the reviews on our behalf to ensure that only one request is sent out and I have made a note to ensure you are not bothered by these requests again.
"Fantastic well made robust lamp at a very good price. Delivery was very quick, communications on and with delivery company first class. Replacement battery if needed is not a high cost item. Highly recommend this lamp for those that need a rechargeable strong light with the ability to have on a lower setting for longer periods. Overall summary 10 out of 10."
"Ordered on line every easily and the correct products turned up when advised they would, just as it should be"
"found the team at right light very helpful and knowledgable abut the products they sell. Good delivery service but it could do with being free over a certain £ value. I'd purchase from them again"
"Reasonably priced ,dispatched quickly product looks as described will use again."
"Always have what I want in stock,superb quality and brilliant service"
"Excellent service"
"very good light and very reasonable price and would use again thanks"
"Very good with a brilliant light ."
"Order delivered as promised and on time. Goods not overpriced and customers services helpful. Will certainly use again."
"Ordering on line was quite straight forward Goods were dispatched within an hour after ordering. Received promptly next day"
"Excellent qualit light. I bought this to light a large tree 70ft from the light, it does the job perfectly."
Right Light is rated 4.84 based on 103 reviews