Right Light Reviews

sales@right-light.co.uk

Unit 8, Chesterfield Business Centre
Pottery Lane West

Tell us how Right Light made you happy

"bought the night searcher puma xml to use at work on call outs on a night, really very light torch (search light) compared to the older version but does not let you down as it really has a very strong excellent led beam."
"This is a great light totally water proof, & intrinsically safe, it can be used any where, very bright beam"
"I'd been after a pair of Nightsearcher Galaxy 2400s for a while and it very quickly became obvious that Right Light's prices weren't going to be beaten. On both occasions, my purchases were quickly dispatched and with me within 24 hours."
"Speedy service, lovely product"
"Good prices and a speedy service. Will use again."
"The goods were delivered on time and well packaged. I have not yet had chance to install them and see if they work."
"Polite, professional, helpful service and my lights arrived the very next day as promised."
"Ordering from Right Light was quick and easy. They kept me informed about the progress of my order and it arrived when they said it would. A very good service and I would certainly use them again."
"Good service & cost"
"Fast delivery, well packaged."
"Fantastic helpful staff on the telephone ordered on line and delivered next day absolutely as promised. Will use again every time great service thank you"
"Very happy with the fitting of this LED replacement 2D gear tray a direct replacement. Light output was better than a CF. Received the fitting in less tha 48 hours"
"Great head torch bought this product a couple of times now - best on the market by far. 5*"
"Just what we ordered just what we needed and it arrived to speedily thank you"
"Excellent product, quick service."
"Great advice over the phone & went out of their way to make sure my lamp arrived asap. Highly recommend & will buy from them again."
"First class service"
"I bought a NightSearcher Galaxy 2400 LED Portable Rechargeable Floodlight and Tripod. It's outstanding value, lightweight, portable and does the job. Exceeded expectations and busy recommending it to others!"
"No fuss, good product, quick and efficient- so much so I want another"
"Would of been a 5 star rating if I received the item a little quicker. Ordered on Thursday delivered on Monday even though I paid over £5 for delivery. Apart from that great torch and free gift was nice too."
Right Light is rated 4.84 based on 103 reviews