Rifles Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rifles Direct
A quality service.
Never had a problem , good customer service , fast delivery , and the quality of the products is top notch
Prompt delivery no issues. Thank you
Good quality and delivery
Great support! I messed up my order and accidentally clicked the wrong beret size. So I contacted them via phone and even though the package was already packed up for shipping, they kindly switched the beret out for the size I actually needed.

My order arrived swiftly and I love the products.
Quality product, delivered promptly. Always good service.
The website is very easy to navigate. Whenever I have made a purchase my items have arrived in good time and expertly packed. I was informed every step of the way about my purchase. I receive regular emails about new offers or items at Rifles direct which means I can keep up to date of new products that may be of benefit to me and my colleagues. I applaud that The Rifles benefit from the purchases I make.
Purchased as a gift for someone overseas who loves teddy bears and who could not love ‘Rifleman Teddy’. Extremely well made and good value. I am sure the recipient will adore him too.
Very professional service and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great gift.
Very good but I had to return it as it was too big.
Pleased with product. Great quality at a great price. Delivery was quick too
Great item and great service, I will use them again
Good service with no problems. Good to know your getting genuine products.
Excellent service
Excellent and speedy service “Swift and Bold” Thanks
Good site, well priced, excellent product
I ordered a hardback copy of 18 Platoon, Sydney Jary. The Rifles being the publisher it was far and away the cheapest on the internet and the price included postage. The book arrived promptly, beautifully wrapped. The service was excellent and the book fully matches up to expectation having been put on to it by the author's obituary in The Times Thursday 29 August 2019. I hope you will look to stocking more regimental memoirs. Regards, Paul Shave.
Excellent service in sending me 18 Platoon. Much cheaper than Amazon.

A great read.
Just what I wanted
Good service, quick delivery :)
Rifles Direct is rated 4.53 based on 174 reviews