Rifles Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rifles Direct
I asked for the exchange to be to a different address and included this on the exchange form, yet it was sent to the old address which I will not be at until December.
Very disappointed
Stop bothering me
Stop sending me spam
Sent item back as was damaged
never got money back or a replacement order
little gutted ...
Hello Thomas. Terribly sorry that you did not get your replacement item. We have arranged for another one to be sent out immediately for you. Any issues please email us again at shop@riflesdirect.com
Thanks for your patience.
I have asked repeatedly for you to remove my email address from your records. Please do so. I am getting irritated with this.
Dear McBride. We have removed your email from our reviews system. Thank you
Did not play on my cd player
Hello. Thanks for your review. If you had an issue with your order please get in touch at shop@riflesdirect.com and we can either replace or refund. We don't want you to have lost out on a faulty item. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Your site no longer appeals to the Rifleman who remains loyal to his former Regiment and wants to stay in touch by buying gifts. Your website (in my humble opinion), no longer appeals to the average Rifleman. How many of us wish to purchase officers uniforms or equipment.?
Rifleman Chris Jones KRRC
Dear Rifleman. Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ideas on new products to add and have added a lot of field equipment recently based on feedback received. We provide a range of field equipment and combat gear, as well as the uniform items to cover Riflemen to Officers. We also provide a share of the sales back to Battalions which gets used for sports events, occasions and benevolence activities. If you email shop@riflesdirect.com with ideas on what we can offer we would gladly review it and send you a gift for your efforts.
Thanks again for shopping with us.
Wank
Thanks for your review, Bradley. I can see your order was delivered on time but if there was any issues please feel free to email us at shop@riflesdirect.com and we will be glad to help. Thanks again
Bought a bottle of gin, weeks went by, I chased it up numerous times but was given poor excuses everytime. It turned out they sent it to a random address by mistake. It took a lot of phone calls and numerous complaints before the item was finally sent to me.
Expensive
Hi Ed. Thanks for your review. We do try and keep our prices competitive and welcome any comments regarding prices as we do our best to compete with similar stores. However its important to note we do also have to pay a percentage to the MoD and profit share returns to the wider Rifles regiment for use in Battalions for activities & benevolence. Thanks again for shopping with us.
Rifles Direct is rated 4.53 based on 174 reviews