Rifles Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Rifles Direct
"I ordered a hardback copy of 18 Platoon, Sydney Jary. The Rifles being the publisher it was far and away the cheapest on the internet and the price included postage. The book arrived promptly, beautifully wrapped. The service was excellent and the book fully matches up to expectation having been put on to it by the author's obituary in The Times Thursday 29 August 2019. I hope you will look to stocking more regimental memoirs. Regards, Paul Shave."
"Much improved. Better website altogether. Keep it up."
"Excellent service in sending me 18 Platoon. Much cheaper than Amazon. A great read."
"Just what I wanted"
"Good service, quick delivery :)"
"High quality item received very promptly and exactly as described thank you very much."
"Excellent, fast service"
"My T-shirt arrived very quick , and is very good quality."
"Really quick and efficient service."
"Good quality kit"
"I received my book very quickly and in perfect condition. Very pleased with promptness of processing my order."
"I asked for the exchange to be to a different address and included this on the exchange form, yet it was sent to the old address which I will not be at until December. Very disappointed"
"Excellent, prompt service."
"Very prompt delivery. Very pleased."
"brilliant company ordered came very quickly, quality products would highly recommend this company will be shopping with them again"
"Great quality for the price"
"Always fast efficient service and excellent quality goods"
"Fantastic S&B"
"Good variety of merchandise available"
"Stop bothering me"