Rifleman Firearms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rifleman Firearms
Telephone
Read Rifleman Firearms Reviews

About Rifleman Firearms:

We are recognised as a country-leader in rifles and air rifles with a huge & comprehensive range of the best brands! We're also a recognised centre of excellence for reloading equipment and accessories.

Our stock is constantly growing and includes many amazing value air rifle, rimfire and centrefire rifle bundles to get you up and running for the least amount of initial investment to get the best kit you can afford.

shoot@riflemanfirearms.co.uk

Bowdens Farm

Tell us how Rifleman Firearms made you happy
Recently joined the club. Non FAC holder so I am on a probationary 3 months. Two sessions so far with Tom and I am already hooked on the sport. As he is ex-Army his tuition is crystal clear and precise. Brilliant amenities and shop and I am pleased I live so close. I can see I may end up spending too much time here, (wife permitting)!
Went to the rifleman with my other half to try out .22 calibre rifle shooting and it was fantastic we both felt quite nervous as we had never tried anything like this before but the staff put us totally at ease they were very helpful and informative cant wait to go again.
I was looking for a hobby that my son and I could enjoy together. Saw this range online and booked a taster session (we are both novices) and was very impressed with the set up and staff. On our last visit I bought a rifle from the well stocked shop, and the range staff spent a good half hour helping me set up. So impressed that both of us are now members. Can’t recommend this place highly enough!
I stay in the area when i am down from Norfolk,found out about the range while on the net. Decided to have a look with the idea of bringing my rifle down with me next time. Ended up booking the full bore range to have a go as an experience. I was made very welcome and like another reviewer said enough help is given without being overbearing. Ended up buying a second rifle down here so i could use the air rifle range. 10/10. I wish we had something this good back in Norfolk!!
Thanks for the great review Dave, we're pleased that you enjoyed your full-bore range experience and hopefully we'll see you and your rifle shooting with us again soon.
i spent a few hours the other month now iam a member and spent most of the day i bought a rifle from them and they help me set it up the team are very experienced and well worth coming along and having a try
thanks to everyone involved mike
Thank you for your review Mike, we're glad you enjoy using our facilities and we hope to see you soon!
Needed to zero my new .308 recently, the guys made me very welcome with just enough help and assistance without being too overbearing.
Felt amongst the company of professionals here, I only wish it was closer and I would be here all the time.
State of the art range with a good array of targets for sale for all disciplines.
Well run and efficient booking service as well...I do look forward to my "you have a Range appointment" emails!
Thank you for your review Rob, we hope you enjoy your new .308 and hopefully we'll see you on the range again soon!
Excellent service, quality stock, friendly and knowledgeable staff. No hard selling and the benefit of free knowledge and advice from a passionate team to boot is a great positive. After much looking and searching far and wide, I made my purchase of new centre fire rifle from Mark and the team. The service was as always great, fantastic value, and exceptional delivery on the rifle. Didn't have what I exactly wanted there and then in stock, but it was there the very next day and all set up for me to go.
This being my third purchase from the Rifleman, I can only strongly advise to take the time to speak to or visit the team when considering any purchase. You will not regret it.
Thank you for your review Steve, we're glad we were able to help you have a great experience!
after buying my son his first BSA R10 I was that amazed with the quality and accuracy of it I went back a week later and bought myself a BSA R10. service was first class yet again. I would highly recommend rifleman firearms to anyone.
Thank you for another great review Chris, we hope you're enjoying your BSA R10 as much as your son is!
Amazing service very pleased with the purchase of my sons BSA R10, used it for the first time sunday and got his first kill with it at about 55yds with ease. I will definitely be buying one for myself very soon. Thanks guys you where really helpful and very patient.
Thank you for such a great review Chris, we hope your son is still enjoying his BSA R10!
what can I say amazing service , friendly knowledgeable staff really made my birthday enjoyable , very welcoming plus they have the largest indoor full bore mil spec 100 yard range in the country , then for keen air gunners enthusiasts a 90 yard 12 lane range full of varying targets from spinners to knockdowns , will be doing a full bore rifle experience very soon , plus many visits to the air rifle range itself now we have joined up .
Thank you for your review John! We're glad to see you're coming back for some more experiences and that you had a good birthday with us!
Easy to order and great, quick service in the store.
Thanks for the review Russell, we hope you enjoy your recent purchase!
Great advice and service from Rifleman. I'm new to air weapons and they sorted out my air rifle and scope buy with enthusiasm and care. I wish more specialist retailers were like this.
Thank you for your review Mark, we hope you enjoy your air rifle!
5* service and very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend
Thanks for your feedback William!
Big thank you for getting my son's new gun to me on very shory notice cheers Jake
Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback, we hope your son enjoys his new gun!
Excellent air rifle range very helpful friendly staff who are knowleable and approachable.Could use more lighting in the wind free lanes for us oldies though!!
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback!
Just bought a CZ 455 17 HMR, excellent honest advice, on the rifle and accessories. They don’t try and sell you something more expensive when you don’t need to. Bought a moderator and bipod too.
Hi Nick, thank you for your feedback, we're glad that you had a good experience with us!
Went here to have a look at air rifles abd weigh up the pros and cons of one type over another. Mark “2” was extremely helpful and I now have a good idea about what I want. No pressure to buy but I will definitely be making a purchase in the very near future. Great stock holding and very knowledgable staff.
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad that we helped!
Picked up my new rife this morning with help from Tom and Ian amazing service and help would definitely recommend
I visited Rifleman on Saturday , looking for a reasonable PCP air rifle with an open mind ,but not budget .
On first impression , a well stocked ,tidy and busy shop , all good signs to me , I spent a while perusing the many guns available , with no one harassing me , which again , I find a good sign . Then I got chatting to a couple of the staff , both really nice guys ,very laid back and " Normal " !! , I was given a good selection of rifles to look at , with good advice on pros and cons of them all.
after consideration, and a good chat with Ian , I went for a HW100S with the added bonus of the lifetime warranty that the shop offers on new guns , I doubt I will ever need it , but nice backup .
I would recommend Rifleman Firearms without any reservations
Matt and jamie, most helpful and knowledgable people i know, relating to my bagara and atlas purcases
Rifleman Firearms is rated 4.95 based on 98 reviews