Rifleman Firearms Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rifleman Firearms

shoot@riflemanfirearms.co.uk

Bowdens Farm

How would you rate Rifleman Firearms ?

"Always helpfull, if they do not have what you need they will get it ."
"I have known the various guys at Rifleman since it opened. I have always been made welcome and never felt like " just another customer " The guys are very helpful and know their stuff. I've bought, sold and traded with them and will continue to do so. I've just been given a great deal at the Shooting Show and will be getting some more stuff from them on Monday. Well done fellas, keep up the good work. As usual.... You get my support and a thumbs up. I thoroughly recommend these guys. Buy with confidence. All the best lads."
Kayleigh Mason-Coleman
Verified Reviewer
"They were helpful when it came to helping me find my first Air Rifle, along with helping me with the purchase they also helped me to set up the rifle. The staff are both friendly and fun, and make you feel welcomed the minute you walk through the door. Thanks for everything! :)"
Nico Smithson
Unverified Reviewer
"After chasing a rifle for quite a while I came across rifleman in a web search offering finance on the "rifle" I dreamt about. I cannot recommend Rifleman and its staff enough! a wonderful service, great range of products and unlimited communication's made my experience with them just great. FX impact owner now."
"Knowledgeable staff, hospitality, great range of kit and the willingness to answer a barrage of questions has resulted in a expensive purchase and I will be returning to use the facilities on offer."
"Went in today and Ian looked after me very well copped in my bsa that I bought from them for a air arm pro sport 177. As always cup of coffee a bit of a haggle and an end result that was good for both parties. As I said before top people and top shop ah the pro sport out of this would yes a lot of money but a lot of rifle with outstanding build quality cheers guys 👏🏻"
"Similar to a previous reviewer, I knew that Rifleman was the place where my next rifle would be purchased following my first contact with Matt. Just had to wait for my Firearms Variation to arrive but the great day came and off I went with my 0.17 HMR and 12g shotgun under my arm to see if we could hack out a deal against an Air Arms 0.22 FAC Ultimate Sporter rifle. A pleasurable experience because of Mark and Matt's very fair and straightforward way of dealing with things. A week or so later I went to collect the Ultimate Sporter and in my excitement I forgot to check the total contents of the box - only when I got home did I realise that I was deficient of the second magazine and a security padlock. Mark and Matt sorted this problem out for me very quickly - especially when they learnt that Air Arms had not bothered to reply to the three emails I had sent them. I can't believe there is a better place to buy a gun from - professional, knowledgeable, good prices and good fun to be in the shop."
"Having made a call to them early Friday pm I jumped in the car with a pre researched air rifle choice. On arrival I was greeted by the team and a cuppa which was offered straight away. Ian was soon talking through the rifle I had selected but then made some logical suggestions. I eventually opted for a different rifle to the one I had expected to go home with and could not be happier. The team was excellent and could not recommend them high enough Thanks Guys"
"Today I purchased a BSA Ultra JSR for my son from Mark and the team at Rifleman Firearms. If you would like to experience great customer service in action these are the guys to go and see. On entering the shop for the first time my son and I were made to feel very welcome. Even though the shop was busy they took the time to get to know us over a coffee and discussed the options of outright purchase and part exchange. We had had a good look round the well-stocked shop as well as the shooting range, nothing was too much trouble. I want my son to have a really positive and professional introduction to shooting and will be booking him in for a training session with them in the next few weeks. Highly recommended !"
"I was looking for my first rifle, a Weihrauch .17 HMR HW66 Jagdmatch and called Rifleman Firearms, among others.By the first phone call I knew I would be buying from them. I was serviced by Mark, knowlegdeable, polite, helpful and immune to my numerous calls and weird questions.He made a great offer and provided advice and even guided me when I faced the possibility of my FAC being denied. All ending good, I finally have a dream rifle and the extra pleasure of dealing with Mark. I will certainly buy again from Rifleman Firearms and I will call him more often just for the pleasure of talking to him!"
"Picked up an amazing HW100KT today. Professional, friendly, service from knowledgeable staff. The shop is situated right next to their 90m covered range, so I was able to zero the rifle an try it out. Thank you. I’m sure I’ll be back to get some more shooting supplies soon!"
"I can not thank Matt and the team enough, both of the air rifles are perfect. They went above and beyond to ensure they delivered the perfect products. They gave me excellent customer service and I can not recommend anyone else. They really are the best. Thanks from chris"
"Made my first visit to Rifleman Firearms today and was very impressed. I was made to feel welcome, spent an hour on the range getting some practice and had a look around the impressive shop. I will be back for sure!"
Coral And Bern
Verified Reviewer
"Two old codgers looking for something to get us out and about we both have done shooting in the past thought give this a try showed up as you do not knowing what to expect walked in to the shop explained the situation had a look as you do greeted with a smile and a coffee looked at the range thought this ok lets go for it tried it out came away with good intent .Went back I purchased a BSA ultra se 22 cal got it back home the Duchess blagged the gun for herself we are talking a disabled lady in her 80 year so i had to get a gun for myself a BSA ultra xl the club which we have joined now is a great place to unwind and enjoy the staff are exceptional and always pleased to see you a great place to be forget your disability and try this you will be overwhelmed what you can do set your self your own goal at your own time if you have any problem just call a member of the staff they will sort it for you I dont think you will get better go into the website and look at the range etc or take a ride out to the range and shop talk to Ian or Matt they will help you all the way this something you can do go for it many thanks to all the staff at the Rifleman regards Coral and Bern"
"Well..... Ring up, ask a question the next day what you wanted arrive in the mail. Good Knowledge, Good Advice, Good People. Certainly no issues buying in the future."
Satisfied Customers.
Verified Reviewer
"My wife and I have purchased two different springer air rifles over the last month. Excellent shop with good choice in air rifles and optics - the bit we were interested in. However it is a big shop with plenty of other types of rifles, shot guns and stuff. Friendly knowledgeable staff who spend time helping you out with your purchases and setting up your rifles. Excellent outdoor range to try out your purchases. Coffee is good too. We will definitely be going back to the range and the shop will be my first port of call for any further purchases. Fully recommend."
Darren Druce
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful And friendly Staff, Would Recommend A Visit. Prices Are Excellent And Staff Know What They Are Talking About All Round A Good Experience!"
"A superb atmosphere, no pushy sales talk. Friendly and upbeat staff, a winner in my book."
"Very friendly staff, couldn't have been more helpful. Well worth the trip down from Frome. Very pleased with my .177 Diana K98 Mauser."
"Helpful friendly expert help at whatever level.Well worth visiting or even better joining!A good experience!"
Rifleman Firearms is rated 4.94 based on 78 reviews