Richard Daniels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richard Daniels

About Richard Daniels: Richard Daniels is a full time professional singer specialising in the swing genre. Performing Rat Pack to Micheal Bùble along with dance floor fillers from across the decades.

Performing at weddings, private parties, hotels, restaurants across Yorkshire and Lancashire.

07402 703 379.

gill@richsingsswing.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Daniels made you happy

"Richard sang at our wedding in September 2016 and was fantastic from start to finish. All of our guests loved him and so did we!! He even got a photo of my dog on our wedding day to take home with him ???? Would highly recommend!!"
"I have seen Richard many many times performing at different events. He is a fabulous, classy, professional and of course has a wonderful voice and a large range of songs. Hope to see him again very soon."
"Fantastic performance at our wedding everyone loved the songs and got everyone up dancing. Cannot recommend enough!"
Thank you Rachael, what a fab day it was. I hope you & Graham are well x
"Mr Richard Daniels. What a legend! You sang at our son's wedding yesterday at Whitley Hall. You surpassed our expectations. Everyone commented how good you are. One, who knows his music, said you're better than Sinatra. We would book you again in a heartbeat and would not hesitate to recommend you. You added something very special to our son and new daughter's special day. Thank you so much."
Already a week ago! Thank you so much for your lovely review, better than Sinatra! Well, that is very kind - if I had half his talent I'd be very satisfied.

I hope Coral & James are having a wonderful honeymoon in the USA and thank you once again for taking the time to leave your comments.

Rich x
"Richard sang at our wedding and he was AMAZING!! All our guests were shocked when they realised we had a live singer as the sound was so smooth they thought it was the DJ playing recordings!!! We had our ceremony outside and true to good old English weather it started raining!! This didn't phase Richard one bit and he carried on singing beautifully! A true professional in every sense!! We hope we have an occasion to use him again!!! Would highly recommend ??"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for you kind comments. It was an absolute pleasure to be involved and the rain only lasted 5 minutes so that wasn't to bad!

Lovely venue, lovely people what's not to like! Hope to see you again soon. Rich x
"Richard Daniels was fantastic! We had him sing at our wedding he got everyone up dancing and made our day so special. Recommended him to my sister for her wedding next year!"
Hi Kari-Anne & Dan, thank you so much for your lovely review, maybe see you at your sisters wedding!

Rich x
"Couldn't gave asked for better entertainment at our wedding, top marks!"
Thank you guys that's lovely of you to say :)

Rich
"It was our wedding night on Dec 22nd 2016 when Richard was the entertainment at Whitley Hall Sheffield. To say he was fantastic is an understatement. He sang a variety of songs chosen by ourselves from a great list plus extra to our taste. He was the highlight of the day. A great friendly man, who is a brilliant singer and entertainer. He was extremely chatty with guests and everyone was up dancing enjoying him. A thouroughly brilliant entertainer and highly recommended"
Thank you Natalie, I'm humbled! It was lovely to be part of you wonderful day x
"Richard makes whatever performance we see very personal to us"
"Richard is a superb professional and an amazing talent."
Thanks Mike you're a gentleman :)
"Richard was kept waiting by our speeches but kept smiling. His choice of music was great for dancing and the volume was perfect to continue chatting. All in all, a top performance. Highly recommended."
Has I'm used to waiting in this job! Thank you David :)
"Richard performed at our wedding on 27th may 2017. Richard was one of the highlights of my wedding and the guests absolutely loved him! He is so energetic and had everyone dancing between courses! He met with us before to listen to our ideas and tailored is performance to our wedding! We've seen Richard at 2 other weddings and his performances are so outstanding and memorable that we had to book him for ours. Richard was one of the first people we booked and we would have moved our date to make sure he performed!!! Love dani and James x"
Gosh Dani what a lovely thing to say. You know I loved being involved & you & James are legends. I hope to see you at a gig soon (may not be as bonkers mind) Than k you x
"Very professional, great voice and really set the scene for our wedding. Was great to have live music at both the drinks reception and evening reception and he sang our first dance beautifully! Thanks so much for helping make our wedding so special!"
Aww that's lovely thank you Kate. Nearly a year! x
"We can not recommend Richard enough, he performed at our Wedding in the Lake District in May. We had asked Richard to start with a song and just fill in the rest of his set with swing songs and did he deliver. It was a small Wedding but everyone really enjoyed Richards performance and there was plenty of people dancing to the iconic tunes. Dealing with Richard is a pleasure, you will not find a nicer guy and he can really sing, a total professional. Thank you Richard for making our Wedding day special."
Thank you Carl that's lovely. It was a real pleasure to perform for such lovely people. I hope you had a fab Birthday too :)

Rich
"Richard made our wedding day complete. I would recommend him to anyone."
Thank you Alison that's very kind of you to say x
"Saw Richard at a Betty's "Swing Evening" in York last Friday evening. His persona, set and voice were amazing."
Thank you for this lovely review Steve. I hope you got back home ok :)

Rich
"Richards voice is incredible, like melting chocolate. I've booked him for quite a few occasions now and I'll definitely be booking him when another event crops up."
Thank you Jannine for lovely the review :) I love your style! I hope all is going well at Just Grand Tea Rooms x
"Having heard Richard sing at one of friends wedding, we didn't think twice about booking Richard for our school PTA dinner. Richard accommodated all our requirements and all guests really enjoyed the evening. Fabulous singer and entertainer and would highly recommend using Richard."
"He's a great entertainer, reads the room/atmosphere well and adapts, as and when required. He delivers a superb performance and is good value for money. Made our evening extra special and would definitely book him again."
"Richard was early, confident and professional at all times. Our guests absolutely adored him and my grandparents complimented him highly for talking with them and allowing them to join in - they even asked for his business card from me for any parties that they host. A massive thank you to Richard for helping to make our day special."
Thank you Megan that's lovely, your Grandparents were legends! x