Richard Daniels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richard Daniels

About Richard Daniels: Richard Daniels is a full time professional singer specialising in the swing genre. Performing Rat Pack to Micheal Bùble along with dance floor fillers from across the decades.

Performing at weddings, private parties, hotels, restaurants across Yorkshire and Lancashire.

07402 703 379.

gill@richsingsswing.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Daniels made you happy

"Fantastic swing singer! Gave a truly professional performance which afforded the reception an element of class and style adored by all ages."
"Richard is an amazing singer, so professional but also very friendly!"
"He was very entertaining, friendly, and made you feel special ."
"From the booking arrangements to the actual 'do', it was easy and a pleasure to deal with Richard and Gill. On the night Richard's high class performance and exceptional singing provided the perfect balance of songs that I love, talking points for my guests and swing music for my birthday party evening. I cannot recommend Richard highly enough; he made a great impact on my party and was the highlight of the evening."
""It was a great evening at Betty's Swing night in Harrogate. Richard really puts his heart & soul into his singing & encourages his audience to participate in the whole evening. We have seen Richard on a number of occasions & have always thoroughly enjoyed the shows. He is a true entertainer !""
"Richard sang at my mother-in-laws 70th birthday party. We had a brilliant time, singing and dancing along to the large repertoire of songs. He really made the day extra special. Thank you Richard!"
"He was so good at my granddaughter Lisa's wedding at Bagden Hall, helped to make everyone get together. Fabulous entertainer & what a voice"
"This guy is amazing! Not only an excellent singer but a great guy too!! :)"
Thank you Antoni!

If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding Antoni is fabulous!
"Wow, one cool dude, he sang at my daughters wedding last April At Whitley Hall, I am soooo impressed by his voice, and a comedian to boot, Fully recommend him, wonderful man"
Thank you Wendy that is very kind of you to say! Send my love to Carli & Becky x
"Such a fab singer and a lovely man. He made us feel very special when he performed for us at our wedding recently. Can't recommend him highly enough."
"Richard brings a lovely atmosphere to any venue, hes an excellent singer and a lovely man ???"
"Came to perform at my nans 80th party in January this year and was absolutley amazing. Was very lovley and funny not to mention a brilliant singer. Thank you again!!"
"Richard was such a lovely likeable guy, met with us to learn about us as a couple and what we liked, we built a playlist together and he went away and practiced 'our song'.... he was everything we could have wished for and more. We still keep in touch now ???? If you're looking for 'the man' then he certainly is the one for the job xx"
"Richard came to entertain us at our Cricket Ball, he was brilliant and our evening certainly went with a swing!"
"Re the previous review by my wife,Hayley, the question marks should be music notes. Damn these e mojis. Richards performance made the night. We keep looking to see if he is appearing locally so we can go and enjoy his music again"
"We went to 315 for a Swing Night, Richard was very entertaining, great choice of music ???? great voice and we can't wait to see him again"
Thank you Haley! Likewise x
"Richard sang at my daughter's wedding in 2014. His style, rhythm, tone and musicality stays in the mind and adds depth and pleasure to my memories and the soundtrack of this day. Richard connected with our guests and our guests really enjoyed his easy, laid back singing that entertained and engaged everyone. My daughter and new son had such a happy start to their marriage and Richard was a part of that. Every thank you note that we received after the day praised Richard's singing. His amazing performance perfected our wonderful family day of celebration. Since then I have been lucky enough to see Richard perform twice at separate events in Yorkshire. I attended one in Huddersfield and another at Betty's in Harrogate; both evenings were precious opportunities to spend time with my family. On all these occasions Richard's singing added brilliance to our evening and enriched our happy memories."
Thank you Sue. What a lovely review! Thank you for spending the time to write it so eloquently. Hope to see you again soon. x
"Amazing nights, Richard not only songs he provides a shoe and a great night. We booked Richard for our own wedding along with us going to a number of his entertainment nights. Superb performer!"
"Richard brings a special personal touch from his very first meeting to the performance and after. I don't know how he does it but he makes you feel like your his only client! We and our wedding guests enjoyed Richard so much, we engaged him to sing at my husbands 50th birthday party, in Scotland! Everyone was delighted to see him again a year later! Richard did everything he could to make it happen, so accommodating and gracious with his time. His singing is amazing, he really has a talent to perform soul, jazz and blues effortlessly!"
"So professional, courteous, helpful and smart. It was a delight to have Richard perform at our wedding and we have been to see him perform at other venues since. I can highly recommend him."
Richard Daniels is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews