Revolut Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Revolut
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Revolut made you happy

"The worst customer service you will ever face. Company blocks accounts, without reason or communication. Their app support is pointless, just fob you off after waiting days. They’ll block you on Twitter, Facebook, community forum. Leave negative feedback on a Trustpilot and they’ll report it. They keep your money even after closing your account. Do not touch this company. A flash app does not make a good company. They don’t even have a phone to speak to them."
Are you Revolut? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Revolut receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I loved this online bank from the very first moment. I received the card just few days after my application and I could download the app straight away. The app allows to check credit, exchange currency, block the card in case it gets stolen or lost, access to other services, transfer money and many other things! Since I travel abroad very often and I usually had to incur in expensive currency exchanges, it completely change my life."
Revolut is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews