Revolut Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Revolut
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Revolut?

Tell us how Revolut made you happy

Live Chat
"the agents take an age to respond. Not sure if there are with other customers simultaneously. I changed my handset and the app keeps telling me to try again later! If I hadn't already transferred a large sum of money - which Revolut requires validation I would have closed the account really sloppy service..2 agents in less than 20 mins!"
Are you Revolut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"5 hours online with support staff. They were really slow at responding and gave no solution. They have my money and I cannot access it. I complained but they said they would not take my complaint on board. So now I cannot get my money back. Don't go with this company."
"Brilliant app"
"The worst customer service you will ever face. Company blocks accounts, without reason or communication. Their app support is pointless, just fob you off after waiting days. They’ll block you on Twitter, Facebook, community forum. Leave negative feedback on a Trustpilot and they’ll report it. They keep your money even after closing your account. Do not touch this company. A flash app does not make a good company. They don’t even have a phone to speak to them."
"I loved this online bank from the very first moment. I received the card just few days after my application and I could download the app straight away. The app allows to check credit, exchange currency, block the card in case it gets stolen or lost, access to other services, transfer money and many other things! Since I travel abroad very often and I usually had to incur in expensive currency exchanges, it completely change my life."
Revolut is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews