Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Everything is smooth. Travelled in many countries with Revolut, I can suggest it to everyone!
Very bad. Customers experience is frustrating. No customer value.
Terrible (non-existent) customer service... unlike conventional banks, Revolut will freeze a customer's account with, it seems, very little reason. Whilst Revolut claims that these are just "routine reviews" they can stretch for weeks or months with little or no information to the customer. Ask yourself a question - would you deposit money in a bank account where the money could be frozen and kept from you for months with no reason given, no SLA or timescale for resolution? Avoid Revolut at all costs... no email, no telephone, just "live" chat that frequently takes DAYS to get a reply
Horrible company. They block your money without notice.
its impossible to speak to a real person and the in App support is a joke. They've blocked my account for the fourth time requesting the same documents I've provided three times already despite having told them in advance that I was building up euros to fund a house purchase. I love the functionality but their customer service when something goes wrong is appalling
Revolut will limit your account meaning that no money can be transferred in or out. No payments can be made. They will do this on even small sums of money eg 5000 pounds. So far I have been waiting over a day. But i read others waiting 6 days! It means you cannot transfer anything substantial sums into your account without huge disruption and no one to tell you when it will be approved. I will no longer use Revolut for large transactions. Its not worth the hassle. Moneycorp you can speak to an account manager at any time. On line chat service is a farce. No one has replied to my app requests.
the agents take an age to respond. Not sure if there are with other customers simultaneously. I changed my handset and the app keeps telling me to try again later! If I hadn't already transferred a large sum of money - which Revolut requires validation I would have closed the account really sloppy service..2 agents in less than 20 mins!
5 hours online with support staff. They were really slow at responding and gave no solution. They have my money and I cannot access it. I complained but they said they would not take my complaint on board. So now I cannot get my money back. Don't go with this company.
Brilliant app
The worst customer service you will ever face. Company blocks accounts, without reason or communication. Their app support is pointless, just fob you off after waiting days. They’ll block you on Twitter, Facebook, community forum. Leave negative feedback on a Trustpilot and they’ll report it. They keep your money even after closing your account. Do not touch this company. A flash app does not make a good company. They don’t even have a phone to speak to them.
I loved this online bank from the very first moment. I received the card just few days after my application and I could download the app straight away. The app allows to check credit, exchange currency, block the card in case it gets stolen or lost, access to other services, transfer money and many other things! Since I travel abroad very often and I usually had to incur in expensive currency exchanges, it completely change my life.
Revolut is rated 2.18 based on 11 reviews