RetailZone Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend RetailZone

sales@retailzone.com

Unit 3, Langford Hall,Witham Rd,Essex

How would you rate RetailZone ?

Alexander Ng
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely shocking service. I ordered a pair of football gloves, and they sent me two right handed gloves, making them useless. Refused to do anything about it. Complaint!! AVOID THIS COMPANY. Shocking, and terrible service. Will not shop here again"
"Did not send goods timeously. Arrived stuff missing. Never use again!"
"Ordered goods on a Tuesday paid for next day delivery Thursday now still nothing. Not answering e-mails and not answering the phone just has a email from the courier to say delivery should be tomorrow Friday. THIS IS NOT NEXT DAY. Keep away from these people if you ever want your goods to turn up."
"Ordered next day delivery, never arrived. NOT RECOMENDED AT ALL !!!!!!!!"
"I'm absolutely furious I purchased a Children's Green Crocodile Fancy Dress Costume Monster Outfit on Sept 9th From Fancydress365 to reach me by the 12 sept 2016 for use on Roald Dahl day for an excited 4 year old. I checked the next day delivery box as stated and paid the £7.99 postal fee. It never arrived. I rang Fancydress365 twice leaving messages on their voicemail to contact me, I also emailed twice asking if it had been despatched, no one has answered or acknowledged emails sent. My wife ended up running around shops trying to find a costume for a 4 year old so he wasn't disappointed when all his friends would be in costume, all because this company hadn’t the decency to send an email or return a voicemail message left. They left us high and dry trying to source something appropriate for Roald Dhal Day. I wouldn't give this company the time of day, shocking service, even worse customer service. Anyone looking to order anything from this company try elsewhere. I have had some bad experiences over the years with ordering online but this company www.fancydress365.co.uk ranks in the top three for terrible service and after service. ... On a side note still no response from this company and still no costume."
Owen Oerlemans
Unverified Reviewer
"I made an order at their website, 2 flags of Iceland, pretty cheap and the delivery costs weren't high at all. I received the order today, one of the flags was the wrong one, I called the store and they made arrangements for it to be fixed right away. The quality of both flags I received today are really great! Fantastic company and the gentleman on the phone was cheerful and nice. Can't do any other than the highest score!"
"I ordered one of the Cow Split Leather High Back Office Chairs yesterday morning, at 10.15 a.m. It duly arrived by courier exactly 24 hours later - from Maldon to north Norfolk via courier depot in 24 hours! The item itself is superb, looks great, is dead comfortable to sit on and superb value for money. Thanks to RetailZone and Parcelforce for the highest levels of service :)"
"Brilliant service from a family run business. These guys stock an amazing number of items ranging from fancy dress through to hand tools. I've bought lots of things from them over the years and been delighted with the whole experience."
"We have purchased various items of fancy dress over the years and RetailZone has always delivered them on time and in A1 condition!!!"
Andrew Howard
Verified Buyer
"This was a great buy, and am very happy with the purchase"
RetailZone is rated 3.00 based on 10 reviews