Reviews.io has detected suspicious activity on this account by the listed business placing positive reviews on the solution and has subsequently removed any reviews that do not meet the publishing guidelines.
“I can't stress enough how bad this company is, we recently had a rep come round, promised they can save us on our monthly charge and also on transaction charges, they also said they would settle our existing card machine contract with another company...... Then when it comes to it, its all lies and they can't get you out of a previous contract at all! we are now paying for 2 machines with 2 providers!! The customer service is a joke, there's never anyone available who can actually help, just keep stringing you along, if you read and check online reviews you can see this is standard practice for these, don't be had, we now have an ongoing case, I'm losing time on a regular basis trying to resolve this”
“DON’T GO WITH THIS COMPANY.
They lie, mis sell, pass your details onto another company, change your information you give and never call you back. They’ve now offered me 50% of the amount to come out which I’m NOT paying, No company should go through this and RMS need investigating. I’m now going to take this further.
This was sent to RMS after I read the small print.
This is due to being mislead and mis sold on the cost of your service, I was told that your costs would be a lot cheaper than my current provider, BUT on printing your terms off and reading with a magnifying glass I find that :
1. There is a standard monthly charge - I asked repeatedly when your office phoned to make an appointment in the first instance for your representative to visit me and told there wasn’t one, PLEASE listen to your recording between myself and your employee, I also repeatedly asked Theodore if there was a standard charge and told, no there wasn’t. I was mis sold by your office AND employee!!!!!!
2. I was not told there would be a £3 monthly charge for a paper bill, that I wouldn’t want. Again I was mis sold your services!!!
3. The card acceptance amount is no where near the amount I disclosed!!! Surely this is fraud on your employees information to yourselves?? Again I was mis sold your services!!!
4. There is a charge for fast payment of £2.95 monthly, BUT again wasn’t told about a fee of 30p??? Again I was mis sold your services!!!
5. What is this £9:99 membership price??? Is this for the terminal????
6. Authorisation fee charge £0.035, I was told that for small businesses like mine he wouldn’t charge as it was not worth it for the amount I would put through.... This proves the amount for my turnover was not what I had told him!!!!
WHAT a surprise I was mis sold again!!!!!!
7. I was not told that the agreement was for four years!!!!! No way would I have agreed to that.. I was mis sold again!!!!!
8. I have tried all morning to contact your office and Theodore, to be told I was number one in the queue, BUT no one answers !!!!!!!!!
9. I was told that your company would deal with my current terminal provider and pay any fees/ contract end fees, I would not be out of pocket.... After signing I was told as he was leaving to contact my provider by email!!!! AGAIN I was mis sold!!!!!!!
I am extremely angry to find I have been repeatedly lied to, not only by your office but by your employee.. I am a very small business and sole trader, I would be £ down having to pay £20 a month!!!!! Let alone the other charges!!!!!!
I asked if I could change my mind I was told that I could!! As I always like to read the terms and conditions of any contract/agreement fully... To find that there was in your agreement a no cooling off period???? I’m sure that by law everyone is due at least 14 days cool off period....
I await your immediate response to this CANCELLATION, I will cancel my direct debit as I will not require your companies services !!! AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR TERMINAL ON WEDNESDAY!!!!
I think trading standards should be made aware of your companies mis selling of services!!!!!!”
“The representative called at my premises after a pre-booked appointment was made by telephone. She quoted rates to me and told me that these would be confirmed by email. I had to sign on her laptop to accept the quoted rates. When the confirmation email came through there were all sorts of hidden charges, so I phoned to complain. I was told that the rep would need to call again, which she did. She told me that she needed to put me with a different provider and that the rates quoted would then be OK. I asked her to confirm this by email, which she did. She told me that the official confirmation email might be slightly different but not to worry - this was a standard email and her rates would be applied. When the email came the rates were higher. I phoned the provider who confirmed the higher rates, so I cancelled my contract with the provider and complained to RMS. After about 2 weeks of investigation I received a letter from RMS offering to apply the original rates - no apology or explanation as to why the representative had lied to me again. My other option was to cancel my contract with them at a cost of approximately £2,500. I would not trust this company again.”
“Their machine didn’t work, they ignored our requests for maintenance and instead blamed evalin, the money processing company.
They took us to court for cancellation charges and we won!! Don’t let them bully you!!! If they aren’t providing the service then they are already in breach of contract and it’s null and void!!
Idiots have still tried to invoice me again today!!! This company is a complete joke!!
And they will reply, as they do on every complain site with a ‘sorry , we can’t find your account, please contact us’ message!
“AVOID AVOID AVOID This company has truly screwed me over. I am a business owner with two young children at home. Retail merchant services lied to me to get me to sign their contract and once I signed I phoned them to say what they had done and they did nothing to help me. They want so much money off me I am going to struggle to keep my business open to support my family.”
Posted 1 year ago
We haven’t been able to locate your account with us and would still like to resolve the issue with you. Could you please call us on 01908 354500 with your Merchant ID number so that we can review your concerns.
“was missold this card reader ant stuck in a 3 year contract for a business that closes during winter was still left with huge monthly charges after the 3years i ended the contract now i get constant threats of court ccjs baillifs and a bill of over a £1000 for leaving when i ask for a break down no reply but still the threatening letters .
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS”
“Bad news company , avoid at all cost. We had trading standards on them to get away from a contract we never even signed .
Don't let the rep in , don't tell them your name or they may sign paperwork for you.”