Retail Merchant Services Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Retail Merchant Services

How would you rate Retail Merchant Services?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jon Parry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Retail Merchant Services in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lied to from start to finish. Chad Cooney lied on so many things from charges to contract length. Never cancelled my old contract like he said so was left paying tied in with two. Tried to cancel and been told I have to pay all the charges for the whole term which was 36 months and not 12. Save yourself the stress and money and just avoid at all costs"
"Bad news company , avoid at all cost. We had trading standards on them to get away from a contract we never even signed . Don't let the rep in , don't tell them your name or they may sign paperwork for you."
"Did all paper work gaurented that i would have my card machine within two weeks never recieved it two months later still no word tried ringing rep no luck wrang company no luck few weeks again i got fed up waiting thacompany had started taking money for use of machine wich i never got so i wrang company again told them i wanted tocancil this machine wich i never recieved and was put on hold i stayed on line for thirty five mins no one answererd me i rang the rep who filled out all details he was very nice and appologised for all the hassel he told me to email company and cancel that way which i did few weeks later again the card machine arrives i rang company no reply emailed them at this stage i was very angry and again they took money from my account then i noticed another direct debit from elevon more money taken out"
Retail Merchant Services is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews