Retail Merchant Services Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Retail Merchant Services
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Retail Merchant Services made you happy

"The representative called at my premises after a pre-booked appointment was made by telephone. She quoted rates to me and told me that these would be confirmed by email. I had to sign on her laptop to accept the quoted rates. When the confirmation email came through there were all sorts of hidden charges, so I phoned to complain. I was told that the rep would need to call again, which she did. She told me that she needed to put me with a different provider and that the rates quoted would then be OK. I asked her to confirm this by email, which she did. She told me that the official confirmation email might be slightly different but not to worry - this was a standard email and her rates would be applied. When the email came the rates were higher. I phoned the provider who confirmed the higher rates, so I cancelled my contract with the provider and complained to RMS. After about 2 weeks of investigation I received a letter from RMS offering to apply the original rates - no apology or explanation as to why the representative had lied to me again. My other option was to cancel my contract with them at a cost of approximately £2,500. I would not trust this company again."
Are you Retail Merchant Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"To RMS I will not call you as you are not worth my time. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Really bad news this company been in business for over 15 years and they are the worst company I have ever known. If you don't want to get ripped off stay away from them. Sometimes is worth paying a bit more and not getting ripped off. "UP TO YOU BUT AVOID THIS COMPANY""
"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY This company is a "Joke" they don't care and will take you for a ride. Go to anyother coampny but this lot it will cost you a lot to get get out once they have sign you up. They will tell you all you want to hear and after you've signed god help you. AVOID this company at all times as they will cost you lots and lts of money."
Hi Bob, we're really sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with us. If possible could you please provide your business name and the customer services team will give you a call ASAP to try and rectify this issue.

Thank you.
"Their machine didn’t work, they ignored our requests for maintenance and instead blamed evalin, the money processing company. They took us to court for cancellation charges and we won!! Don’t let them bully you!!! If they aren’t providing the service then they are already in breach of contract and it’s null and void!! Idiots have still tried to invoice me again today!!! This company is a complete joke!! And they will reply, as they do on every complain site with a ‘sorry , we can’t find your account, please contact us’ message! Stay away from them!!!"
"Avoid this company at all cost they will charge and don't deliver any service and you can't get out of their contracts. The sales person and horrible because they are the ones conning people"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID This company has truly screwed me over. I am a business owner with two young children at home. Retail merchant services lied to me to get me to sign their contract and once I signed I phoned them to say what they had done and they did nothing to help me. They want so much money off me I am going to struggle to keep my business open to support my family."
We haven’t been able to locate your account with us and would still like to resolve the issue with you. Could you please call us on 01908 354500 with your Merchant ID number so that we can review your concerns.
"was missold this card reader ant stuck in a 3 year contract for a business that closes during winter was still left with huge monthly charges after the 3years i ended the contract now i get constant threats of court ccjs baillifs and a bill of over a £1000 for leaving when i ask for a break down no reply but still the threatening letters . AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS"
"We were told by the rep that we were in a one year contract and that our contract with the company we were currently with would be sorted out. About 4 months later we found out that our old contract hadn't been cancelled and we were now owing cancellation fees to them! and this is when we found out we were (it appears) now stuck in a 3 year contract with RMS!!! They are now threatening to take us to court because we are refusing to pay a cancellation fee due! We tried to explain that their rep had lied not only to us but to other companies too but they are not interested. Stay away from this company!"
"Lied to from start to finish. Chad Cooney lied on so many things from charges to contract length. Never cancelled my old contract like he said so was left paying tied in with two. Tried to cancel and been told I have to pay all the charges for the whole term which was 36 months and not 12. Save yourself the stress and money and just avoid at all costs"
"Bad news company , avoid at all cost. We had trading standards on them to get away from a contract we never even signed . Don't let the rep in , don't tell them your name or they may sign paperwork for you."
"Did all paper work gaurented that i would have my card machine within two weeks never recieved it two months later still no word tried ringing rep no luck wrang company no luck few weeks again i got fed up waiting thacompany had started taking money for use of machine wich i never got so i wrang company again told them i wanted tocancil this machine wich i never recieved and was put on hold i stayed on line for thirty five mins no one answererd me i rang the rep who filled out all details he was very nice and appologised for all the hassel he told me to email company and cancel that way which i did few weeks later again the card machine arrives i rang company no reply emailed them at this stage i was very angry and again they took money from my account then i noticed another direct debit from elevon more money taken out"
Retail Merchant Services is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews