Rest Assured Funeral Plans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rest Assured Funeral Plans
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Can’t assess only had it 12 months
Bought in conjunction with my mother Gillian Bishop easy to understand able to answer all our questions and work with local providers
Happy to have it in place
Looks good while alive but will have wait until.
Nothing to say my family as no worry’s as I have plans for my time all done thank you
We won't know how good the service is until we know simeone who has used it. We trust the documents promises.
Very pleasant & understanding representative
I'm happy with the service received by RAFP.
Met your consultant, Kelly K, today at my home. A very warm and friendly lady, who took the time (almost 2 hours) to go over both the Will (OneWill) and Funeral Planning (Rest Assured) details with me. There was just a bit of “to-ing & fro-ing” on the phone taking payments, giving details etc - which may have been unnecessary had the HQ systems been working ok - otherwise it would’ve been a 5-star review. Thanks Kelly.
The funeral plan was a great deal, we had an either or plan covering both my wife and myself. When my wife passed away in January the let down was your choice of undertakers who misread the plan telling the local undertaker she was to be cremated which was wrong. When this was queried your undertaker was unsympathetic and fortunately Nicky agreed for the local undertaker would perform the funeral and from then on every thing went well.
The lady was very helpful and informative.
I had an appointment at home and the man who came out explained everything and was not pushy. The documents were sent out quickly.
I just did.
Very easy to arrange with your sales person. I have forgotten her name but she made the process very easy
Good value compared to other plans I have seen, everything was explained fully, I have already paid for a will with One Life.
All paperwork done and completed in ten minutes to my satisfaction
Ease of set up with guarantee of fixed price. Options of funeral director when the time comes. Also value for money with affordable payment scheme.
Rest Assured Funeral Plans is rated 4.69 based on 602 reviews