Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
Love Resin8 products. It’s taken me a bit of time to experiment so a bit late with reviews. Goods arrived promptly and are excellent quality. Thank you.
You deserve more than 5 stars! My orders have arrived on time, the products are AMAZING and the customer service is second to none. Thank you!
Excellent products and great service with quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again..
Dear Diane Thank you for this fab review and for your ongoing support. With very best wishes Tiggy Resin8
Delivered very quickly, very happy with my order, good quality rich colours. Will order again. thank you.
Thank you ever so much for this fantastic review!
First time buyer and I am super happy with my purchase. Fantastic products and fantastic service. Thankyou
Thank you Rachel, we are over the moon with this feedback!
Service good as always. Can't wait to use them
Thank you ever so much for your continued support!
Thanks for the resin.Happy with the product.
We are so delighted to hear that Peter, thank you.
I've only just got into making jewellery out of resin. I've found resin8 to be very informative in terms of demonstrations and providing advice and guidance. They are quick to respond and I love how personable the service is. Very very happy and pleased. Thank you
Dear Llinos Thank you so much for this super review, we really appreciate it :) With very best wishes Kassie Resin8
Great company, lovely website full of humour and even more importantly full of brilliant products, the dome-it resin i purchased far exceeded my expectations and is so much fun to use! As a crafting addict this company has everything i could ever want, clear instructions, excellent products and a super speedy delivery, I'd give them 10 stars if i could 🥰
Resin8 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
Just perfect as always, thankyou
Beautiful products dispatched super quickly, thoroughly recommended.
Dear Emma We are delighted with your review. With very best wishes Kassie Resin8
Recently, I have ordered loads of goodies from Resin8… everything is wonderfully packaged, brilliant quality and a joy to work with!! I haven’t had a chance to use all the mica powders I ordered as yet… but the fill it resin is great for larger projects. The dried flowers are all beautiful as well, as are the moulds. In fact, everything I have received from Resin8 is amazing!! 😀
Thank you so much for this wonderful review Caroline, you have made our day! With very best wishes Resin8
Very happy with customer service and products, good communication and speedy delivery,
Dear Carol We are so pleased with your review – we couldn’t have asked for a nicer one ! With best wishes Phoebe Resin8
Love all my purchases. Bezels great and so are the kits
Dear Sharon Thank you so much for this fabulous review With best wishes Amy Resin8
Always quick delivery
Thank you Marinda, we are so pleased :)
absolutely love all the metallic pigments. only need a small amount for a fantastic colour!!
Resin8 5 star review on 20th July 2021 Resin8 5 star review on 20th July 2021 Resin8 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Dear Alison Thank you so much for your lovely review we are thrilled, and we loved seeing your amazing work! With our very best wishes The Resin8 Team
A Brilliant website with fab products, all packaged and posted with care. I will definitely be returning.
Dear Andi We are simply delighted with this feedback, thank you so much! With best wishes Phil Resin8
I bought lots of things including a kit to make pretty pendants. The instructions were easy to follow and the kit had everything I needed. The texture pack for creating beach scenes is great, and you can watch videos on how to do it on their website.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU With best wishes Team Resin8