Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
Great customer services and products have been great order after order!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
The shipping and price of the micas is amazing, however the bottles the Mica comes in does not seem suitable. It is semi soft plastic which means when opening the bottle you have to slightly squize it (to get a firm grip) when it's opened there comes a Mica cloud out of the bottle.
Dear Anoniem
We are so pleased you love our mica powders :)
Thank you also for your comments with regards to the pots, we will look into this further and try our very best to find a solution.
With very best wishes
Resin8
Highly delighted with both products and
Exceptionally quick delivery.
Yippee! Thank you Deborah
Can't fault the quality or excellence of the team. From start to finish 5/5.

Will be back for more when I run through this batch.
Thank you so much Kieran, you've made our day!
I love working with your products!! I’m now seriously addicted
What a fabulous addiction to have Andrene!
Great products, excellent service and fast shipping.
We are simply delighted to read this review, thank you
Fast shipping, quality products and excellent service.
We are over the moon with this review, thank you Michaela
Beautiful pigments and they arrived quickly
Music to our ears! Thank you David
Absolutely delighted with my order of Chunky EcoGlitter Ultimate Green, Emerald Crushed Crystal & Purple Crushed Crystal - all received very quickly - excellent products. My clients were absolutely delighted with the hearts I made for them with these gorgeous rich and sparkly colours. The Puffy Heart molds I used were also from Resin8 - my go to supplier.
Dear Theresa
Thank you for taking the time to leave this fabulous review, we really do appreciate it .
Sarah
Resin8
Really happy with your product as soon as I need more i won't think twice and will buy from you guys again.
Dear Clive
We are thrilled with this review, thank you !
Alan
Resin8
I’m really happy with all of the products I bought except a bottle was leaking open.
Thank you Goretti, we are sorry to hear there was a leak, please do email us ( info@resin8.co.uk ) and we will get this problem rectified for you :)
Fantastic for Resin hobbyists
Thank you SO much!
Awesome products and better service. Amazing quality and results and the email after you've ordered is brilliant 😁👌 I would have ordered just for that! Thanks all at resin8.
Resin8 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Dear Ben
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are thrilled that you’re thrilled and we loved seeing your amazing work!
The Resin8 Team
I’m spending far too much money on fab products from Resin8, feeling v addicted to this resin malarkey 😉😃
Oh Kath what a fabulous addiction to have !
My first attempt at using epoxy. I purchased translucent red, and it did exactly what I hoped. Good communication and product. Haven't actually bought resin yet because I already bought some elsewhere, but will bring my next purchase here.
Resin8 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review
Sarah
Resin8
Amazing service, beautiful products highly recommend
Dear Leanne
We are absolutely thrilled with this review, thank you !
Alan
Resin8
I was amazed at how fast the delivery was! Everything was in perfect condition and I love the pigments, thank you so so much, really happy :)
Dear Rocio
We are simply delighted with this feedback, thank you so much!
Kym
Resin8
resin 8 is so reliable and they have AMAZING STUNNING products that i cant help buying nearly every week new stuff haha! can’t recommend enough
Dear Zara
It really helps having AMAZING customers too you know !!
With very best wishes and thanks for this super review
the Team at Resin8
Not as deep as I thought they were, however they are reasonably priced and well made
Always really good delivery and service. Thank you :)
Thank you so much we really appreciate that
Resin8 is rated 4.88 based on 1,357 reviews