Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm
Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jo
Yvette Haynes
Resin8 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Susan McConnell
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a coaster mould it Arrived super quick and the quality was perfect. Top job
I had a couple of questions that when I sent them in via email, they were responded to very quickly. Super service. Thank you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this really kind review !
Ordered, got my delivery but had a missing pigment. Contacted via email and had the missing item delivered before 12 the next day. Polite and helpful communication. Thumbs up!
Thank you very much for this positive review.
Team Resin8
Luv all the wonderful colours amazing such fun creating with Resin8 . Airways there to help and a super quick service
Thank you so much Kim, we are delighted with this review :)
Louise
Resin8
I received my starter kit from today. It was super speedy delivery, even in the current climate. It was really nicely packaged and the instructions are really clear, I can't wait to get started on my resin journey!
Dear Claire
Thank you so much for this review we really couldn't have asked for a nicer one !
Fin
Resin8
I’ve been ordering for about 5 years or more. Very good quality products and fast delivery. Highly recommended!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I only discovered Resin8 24hours ago and I'm already super impressed and excited to continue buying from them. I placed my order late afternoon and I've ALREADY received it. Everything is exactly what I wanted and I'm about to go upstairs and try it all out - keep you posted! #PotentialResin8er
Dear Jo
Thank you for this fab review, please do keep us posted with how you get on via social media we would love to see what you're making!
Sheena
Resin8
Products arrived so quickly and they have great customer service! It seems like everything is handled with lots of TLC from their side
Dear Diana
We are simply over the moon with this feedback - Thank you!
Excellent customer service even in this currant climate. Always very helpful. Answers emails promptly. Orders shipped very quickly. Well done.
Dear Allison
You've made our day thank you so much !
Team Resin8
Fantastic customer service and delivery within 2 days of placing my order.
Resin very easy to mix and no mask required although best to use in ventilated area.
I made the mistake of using fresh flowers which unfortunately turned green ....I should have read about what are the best things to use first so totally my own stupid fault.
Away to watch lace another order today for more moulds. Love this, thank you Resin8....keep up the great work
Dear Justine
Thank you so much for this wonderful review and your continued support.
PS we have an amazing range of dried flowers if you wanted to have a look :)
With our very best wishes
Resin8
I finally had a go with the resin, it states no mask required. whilst working with it in my concervatory with doors and windows open, my eyes really stang? I used dried flowers that kept raising to the top and now its dried they stick out slightly :-( there is also a slight dip in the back with raised edges around the sides, how can I rectify this and avoid it happening again in future please. It is simple to mix and is very clear but quite expensive
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your message. Out of interest, which resin did you use?

You do not need to wear a respirator when filling moulds and bezels, but you do need to wear one if you are sanding finished resin pieces. Our resins do not release any toxic fumes, when used as directed.

Depending on which resin you used you may experience flowers floating or sinking. In this case we would suggest leaving the resin to sit for a while before adding the flowers so that the resin is thick enough to hold them up.

Kate
As a newbie to Resin casting, I choose Resin8 products because the Website was really helpful and easy to navigate and the staff returned my questions really fast and were super nice to deal with! Now i'm having lots of lockdown casting fun!
Dear Christian
Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you’re thrilled, thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Team Resin8
Huge thanks to Resin8 for their advice before purchasing. My daughter is now completely hooked and would like to say the kit was fantastic, very clear instructions, brilliantly packaged and arrived super quickly.
Dear Laura
Thank you for your review is was an absolute delight to read
The Team at Resin8
Friendly communications and efficient service. No problems what so ever and would have no qualms about ordering from Resin8 again.
Dear Ian
What a fabulous review thank you so much
Amy
Resin8
We contacted Resin8 about a product misunderstanding on the website, and it was sorted super-fast !
They refunded and made a change to the product website description same day.
A comprehensive and high quality response which has turned us into loyal customers.
Highly recommended. - A quality company.
Dear Ian & Julia
We are so pleased we managed to turn a negative into a positive, thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Kate
Resin8
Lovely items really pleased with them . I purchased two small sterling silver bezels from the precious range and some opaque pigment in slate blue which I’m yet to use.t Fast delivery thank you. Definitely back for more.
Dear Rebecca Thank you so very much for leaving such a lovely review. With very best wishes Sarah Resin8
Delivered on time I'm truly in ❤️ with them, will definitely order again from them. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dear Paula
This is wonderful to read, thank you for your support!
Sam
Always 5 star service - thank you
We are over the moon with your feedback
Ellie
Resin8
Great customer service and quick delivery!
Thank you for your review is was an absolute delight to read
The Team at Resin8
Quick delivery
Items came well packaged
Great items
Dear Zowie
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Resin8 is rated 4.88 based on 648 reviews