Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
4.9
Based on 3,231 reviews
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
Love the service. Delivered within the estimated time frame and everything reached intact. The package portions were great for the cost and the product is of good quality. Looking to purchase again soon.
Amazing as always.
Lovely helpful people. Lots of choice. Good service and prompt/well packaged deliveries.
Delivery very quick, can’t comment on the resin I bought because I haven’t used it yet
Brill will shop here again
Fantastic super quick service, excellent customer care and amazing products
Resin8 5 star review on 21st May 2022
I'm glad I found this company online. The products I've ordered have arrived promptly and we're securely packaged. Products (resin pigments) were as described, are good quality and have done the job perfectly. The handwritten 'thank you' with the invoice is a lovely, personal touch too. I'll be using Resin8 again, and would fully recommend them to others. Thank you, Resin8.
Great product and delivery. Thank you
Ordered the resin pigment colors they were all good except for the white pigment I received it all dried up so I was disappointed I didn’t get to use it. Other than that the other colors were fine. UPDATE: I contacted resin8 through email they were very polite with a fast response and will be sending me another white Jesmonite pigment!!
Hi there, Oh no - we are so sorry to hear this. Please send us an email and we will get this sorted right away. Thank you - info@resin8.co.uk
excellent products and service... totally recommed Resin8
Great product!
Buy from resin8 all the time. Good products, reasonably priced and when I had an issue with my last order was sorted out in a few days
Thank you so much Uche, I am pleased to hear your issue was resolved swiftly.
Love Resin8,good quality products,fast delivery!
Dear Natasha We are absolutely thrilled with this review, thank you! With best wishes Tiggy Resin8
So Happy to have found this site on line,great products (mica colours are beautiful) great service with what comes across as a very friendly and helpful staff. Thank you lots.
Dear Pauline We are simply delighted with this feedback, thank you so much! With best wishes Georgia Resin8
Good selection of products. Speedy postage. Great customer service
Dear Sian Thank you for taking the time to leave this fabulous review, we really do appreciate it. With best wishes Georgia Resin8
all colour pigments I ordered, were of the highest order
We are so pleased, thank you Edward.
3 of the chains bought all had broken clasps. The other prices were fine. But the chains not so much.
Hi there, Oh no - can you send us an email? We will get this resolved for you straight away. Thank you
Inspiring products and great tutorials too! Love it all xx
WOW, thank you so much Claire ! 💗
Super fast delivery, every item was packed securely. Highly recommend especially with their great prices.
Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review Karen. With very best wishes Georgia Resin8
I thought I would experiment with some coasters. The pigments and moulds arrived promptly as usual. I am really pleased with the results!
Resin8 5 star review on 9th May 2022