Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
The resin has been difficult
I tried to place an order late last night 2 get the Black Friday prices (around 11pm). However yr on line system wd not let me get a postage estimate & told me to email you 4 an estimate. Thx 4 yr email but unfortunately that means I have missed out on the black weekend offers as my order cd not be processed by you. I took a screen shot of my basket to show the message I got. It is very disappointing to miss out on sale prices because your system displays a message & won’t allow u to place an order. I am very disappointed to have missed out. My email did ask if u wd honour the sale prices as yr system wd not let me place an order by the deadline time.
Resin8 1 star review on 30th November 2021
Good morning, We are always happy to help, if you sent us a screen shot via email we will have responded to you and resolved this for you. Thank you.
I ordered a month ago and I still haven't received the order
Dear Maram Please do get in touch with us (info@resin8.co.uk) and we will be sure to track your order and have this issue resolved for you. With very best wishes Sarah Resin8
I absolutely love everything they do! Every product has been perfect - stunning colours, shine and texture and the customer service is outstanding. Only place I go for all things resin.
We are just thrilled with this review, thank you so much Sarah!
I’m obsessed!!! Just want to resin everything! Service and help it’s absolutely spot on! Thanks guys
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!
Love eve thing about Resin 8’s products.
Yippee!! Thank you ever so much Sharelle ❤
I absolutely love all of the pigments, glitters and mica flakes, this is hands down the best resin company ive used
Oh this means so much to us Louisa, thank you!
Amazing service, prompt replies on email, fast delivery, and amazing products with high quality unique and enjoyable to work with.
Resin8 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Dear Mahmoud We are simply delighted with this feedback, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us too. With best wishes Phil Resin8
I never cease to be amazed and how amazing the quality and variety of pigments and potions you have. The resinjules and grown up glitters arrived, and I swear the box sang as I opened it. The hologlitters could be seen from Jupiter. I'm in loooooovvvveeeeee
YAY! We are delighted to hear you are a big fan, we just adore them too!
Can’t fault this company. All goods deliveries are prompt, well packaged and well presented. Oh, and the resin is great stuff!
Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you’re thrilled, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. With very best wishes Team Resin8
I am so happy with yor products
Yippee! Thank you so much Bianca.
The products are great but even better is the online help, I have gone from regular failures with resin to 100% (crossed fingers) success! Thank you
Go you Alison! We are so pleased to have been able to help you :)
Amazing as always highly recommend
We really appreciate that, thank you Kelly.
Fast shipping and excellent quality products, will always buy Resin8 stuff in future.
Thank you so much for supporting our business Taleah.
I just love the opaques and black and white are must haves. Just make sure they're well mixed and dont use too much, its not necessary and your pieces will look vibrant and stunning
Thank you so much for this super review Clare.
Fantastic quality, super fast delivery! Can’t recommend highly enough!
Dear Sam We are absolutely thrilled with this review, thank you! With best wishes Tiggy Resin8
I found Resin8 earlier this year, and I really recommend it to anyone interested in resin or jesmonite (works like resin, but is heat resistent and has a few other different properties). The range of products is great, and everything I've used so far has been excellent quality and good value for money. They have some really interesting silicone moulds, as well as severa; different types of resin with clear descriptions of which kind is best for various specific purposes. The customer service is also of a really high standard - I had a parcel go missing (Royal Mail messed it up), and when I let Resin8 know they responded quickly to resolve it and send me out a new one. I've also emailed with product questions, and again had a really quick response and all my questions answered. They clearly know a lot about their products, and are happy to give extra information whenever needed. Customer service is friendly, speedy, and well informed! Overall I 100% recommend Resin8 and their products!
Dear Maria Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fabulous review, we really do appreciate your kind words. With very best wishes Resin8
Bought the bootilicious bottom mold! An absolute peach of a bootie! Excellent quality as always! Made it as a gift for a friend, she loves it!
Thank you so much Kathryn isn't she just peachy!
Quick delivery and fabulous moulds .Thank you Resin8
Dear Maggie Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review With best wishes Sarah Resin8
I love Resin8..I order often..superb choice and speedy delivery
Dear Amanda Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and for your continued support With best wishes Resin8
Resin8 is rated 4.87 based on 2,891 reviews