Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
Fantastic quality, will definitely be buying more from your range!
Dear Leanna
Resin8
I love all of the products that I have purchased over the past few months. They have kept me busy and my spirits high. The service is impeccable and everyone is friendly and brilliant. Can't wait to continue creating!
Resin8
Fantastic products, stupendous staff and prompt reasonable price delivery whats not to love. XX
Dear Gill
We are over the moon with your feedback, thank you.
Jessie
Resin8
Fantastic product. The sample pack is useful to practice using the resin
Dear Yvonne
Thank you so much for this fabulous review
Amy
Resin8
Great website lots of variety in the products they offer, prices are reasonable, shipping is quick, products are of good quality and pricing is reasonable, all these are reasons I continue to order products.
Dear Laura
Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review
Sarah
Resin8
Excellent company with a wide selection of resin accessories
Resin8 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Dear Tracy
Thank you so much for your lovely review we are thrilled, and we loved seeing your amazing work!
With our very best wishes
The Resin8 Team
Wonderful service! Been following on instagram and YouTube and there’s so much inspiration available. Products are great, well packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks!
Dear Claire
Resin8
Great. My son really enjoyed the kits. Really pleased.
Resin8 5 star review on 9th April 2021
We are so pleased to hear that Stacey!
Arrived quickly. Not used yet but am looking forward to it. Products are very well priced.
I am recently new to the world of resin and I accidentally stumbled upon Resin8. Now I'm hooked , not just with working with resin but with Resin8 themselves . The products are amazing and the service is excellent . Definitely a 10/10 !
Dear Tracy
Resin8
Just started dabbling with resin craft, so good to find one site with everything you need and really helpful tutorials. Items were dispatched quickly, I’m hooked.
Dear Jacqui
Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review
Sarah
Resin8
Fast delivery to the USA. I haven’t used the products yet.
Do let us know how you get on when you do Sandra!
I have bought the scratch remover and the polish and they are amazing. This is the best and most helpful website I've found.
Resin8 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Dear Emma
Lovely products and great service. Thank you Resin8 😀
Dear Tamsin
Thank you so much for this fabulous review
Amy
Resin8
Resin 8 never fail,loads of new products, fantastic colours, advise when needed and prompt cost effective delivery.
Dear Gill
Resin8
Fantastic service and wonderful products. Arrived to Australia quicker than the local companies did. Thank you. Very happy!!
love these pigments🥰
We are so so pleased !
I have been working with resin for around a year now & have wanted strong solid colours, I was recommended Resin8 opaque pigments & now want them all! How I have only just discovered them I don't know but they are amazing especially as you can alter the shades by mixing with other colours! Absolutely love them ❤
Resin8 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Thank you Jessica, we are simply over the moon with your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Speedy service & products are just the job!
Thank you ever so much for this fabulous review!
Love buying from Resin8. Always delivers on time and the results I get in my work are amazing ❤️
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Resin8 is rated 4.88 based on 2,275 reviews