Resin8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Resin8
Resin8 Review I just love everything about the company. All my orders have arrived quicker than expected - especially during the current situation! Staff are friendly and all my queries have been answered in a timely manner. I am so glad I found them and will continue to purchase all my products from here!
Read Resin8 Reviews

About Resin8:

Resin8 are your go-to supplier for crystal clear epoxy resin, colour pigments, mica powders, silicone moulds, tools and accessories.

We are based in the Cotswolds where our small team work from our teaching studio and warehouse. We've been using epoxy resins for decades and we LOVE it. We're here to share that love, and support your craft whatever your level of skill. With so much experience, we are experts in sourcing the very best materials to give you unbeatable results.

Withytree Farm, Broadway Road

Tell us how Resin8 made you happy
Recently started resin art as a way to keep me occupied during lockdown. The resin, the powders, everything I have ordered through resin8 has been such amazing quality. Delivery is quick too! Already got a list of what to buy next’
Love these keyrings Jayne, thank you for sharing your video with us !
Had a resin8 jewellery starter set for Christmas which was great. Saw the video for the Christmas tree moulds incorporating lights and thought they were wonderful. Ordered the item and very disappointed to find the two moulds are different and that I had inadvertently ordered a small size. The video does not even mention two sizes! No hope of getting lights in these and definitely not worth the cost even after the 30% sale reduction. Very disappointing after the initial purchase.
Ordered some heart pendants wasn’t expecting much as they were so cheap they came a couple of days after and are perfect such good quality it’s a 5* from me
Dear Courtney
Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review
Resin8
Great variety of colours and moulds love it
Dear Sophia
Thank you for taking the time to leave this fabulous review, we really do appreciate it .
Resin8
I absolutely love the kit it got! The instructions are super clear and simple which is great as it was my first attempt
This is wonderful to read, thank you Morgan.
Thank you. I’m really happy with all my products from resin8. The delivery was fast and now I just can’t wait to order more.
Dear Joanna
Resin8
Excellent products and fast delivery
Quick delivery, good quality products and a helpful service
Dear Tyler
Resin8
Great products, quick shipping Thankyou!!
Dear Phoebe
Resin8
Very high quality materials, and the beginner kit I got was great with super clear instructions. Just got another load of goodies to make some slightly late Christmas presents
Thank you so much for this fabulous review Evie
Fab products, exactly what was advertised. Fast delivery. From the offset this company has been great with prices, quality and communication. Also great to see they are eco conscious!
Dear Jenna
Resin8
So much choice! Great quality and it got to me super quick too!
Dear Hannah
Resin8
I love all of the products I purchased from Resin8 they are my new goto for materials to make my jewellery.
Dear Penney
We are over the moon with this feedback, thank you.
Sam
Resin8
I have bought numerous products from resin8 and I have been so happy with them all. The quality of moulds is amazing and I love receiving the different pigments as the colours are so great.
Dear Hayley
Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you’re thrilled, thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
With very best wishes
Team Resin8
I absolutely LOVE Resin8 products - they’re fantastic quality, they’re sooo reasonably priced, the shipping is super quick and also the packaging is beautifully done, the products are always secure and NEVER arrive damaged!
Best of all, if you have any questions, they answer you super quick and are more than happy to help. Such a brilliant company and I simply cannot wait to buy more!
Dear Mikayla
We are so glad we have lovely customers like you!
Kate
Resin8
I really love the products from Resin8, the opaque pigments are my absolute favourite to create with.
Dear Philippa
Resin8
Always great quality products and lovely helpful team! I recommend resin8 to all my crafty friends and love finding new things to test
Dear Alex
Thank you for taking the time to leave this super review
Resin8
I absolutely love everything I have had from resin8. I love the vibrancy of the colours. I have just ordered some more. I have yet to use all the rest if the items I have got
Resin8
Very efficient service, again all arrived brilliantly packaged and within a couple of days. Beautiful colours received which look great on the river table
Dear Paula
Resin8
My order arrived quickly, which I was surprised about as we live in the far north, very happy 😊
Wonderful!
Easy to follow
Delighted to hear this Jacqueline, thank you
Resin8 is rated 4.88 based on 1,864 reviews