Reseed Hair Care Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Reseed Hair Care
"I use the Sabal Shampoo and Wheat Bran conditioner, really like the way my hair looks and feels."
"Only been suing for 4 weeks, but can see a differnce."
"Quiéralo 5+"
"Big fan of the Micro-Nutrients (though not the name), would be better though if it were only 1 rather than 2 daily, which is a pain."
"I use the capsules, r8 solution and Serum in combination. Holistic approach is expensive but has made a real difference to my hair and scalp. I've tried nearly everything on the market, and there tends to be side effects, well for me, Reseed doesn't seem to have any."
"Has really made a difference to my hair thicknest and feel, worth the money, to me anyway. Sean"
"I'm in Switzerland, and my only complaint is the shipping costs, there doesn't seem to be anyone here selling the product."
"Expensive, but my hair feel great."
"Long term user of Reseed from Jiangsu, China."
"I use the shampoo, nice product."
"Both my sister and I use the shampoo and serum in combination, I do get better results than her, she would probably give it a 3 out of 5, though for sure the feel of her hair has improved."
"A bit of a pain to have to use several product - holistically, as they put it, and not cheap, BUT they work for me, which I guess is the main point :)"
"Long time user, honestly the first 6 months I saw great imporvement, though I would say since that point it has stabalized rather than imporving further."
"I've used the serum for a while now, and recently added the shampoo, smells nice."
"This product was recommended to me by a family member who was attending Italy's Cosmoprof Beauty Trade Show. At first i was a bit skeptical about any hair growth products. Especially since most of the products in the market contain high levels of chemicals to stimulate growth. I personally despise using any product that banks on chemicals to help me stop hair loss. After my aunt mentioned that the Reseed products are natural based ingredients that help promote hair growth naturally and stop thinning hair, i was willing to give it a try. So far i am 5 weeks in and i must say i am surprised by the results and could not have imagined that Reseed was able to stop my hair from thinning. I will keep updates coming as soon as i notice any significant changes. So far so good and seems to be a cheaper alternative than lets say surgery or putting your own health at risk"chemically"."
"Have been raving about the shampoo for ages, seem strange more people haven't caught on."
"Brilliant results. Better than any other product I have used."
"Been using Reseed Shampoo and Conditioner for years, from back when I lived in UAE, where the brands more widely available. Honestly it keep my hair as is, not really regrowth but stopping hair loss is what I need, so works for me :) Reg"
"The Reseed Shampoo does seem to something. But you need particularly deep pockets to receive the full effect."
"I like that it is made in the UK, has a use by date, and makes reasonable promises that I believe, if it is used regularly, are likely to come true."
Reseed Hair Care is rated 4.66 based on 79 reviews