Reseed Hair Care Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Reseed Hair Care
"This product was recommended to me by a family member who was attending Italy's Cosmoprof Beauty Trade Show. At first i was a bit skeptical about any hair growth products. Especially since most of the products in the market contain high levels of chemicals to stimulate growth. I personally despise using any product that banks on chemicals to help me stop hair loss. After my aunt mentioned that the Reseed products are natural based ingredients that help promote hair growth naturally and stop thinning hair, i was willing to give it a try. So far i am 5 weeks in and i must say i am surprised by the results and could not have imagined that Reseed was able to stop my hair from thinning. I will keep updates coming as soon as i notice any significant changes. So far so good and seems to be a cheaper alternative than lets say surgery or putting your own health at risk"chemically"."
"Brilliant results. Better than any other product I have used."
"Been using Reseed Shampoo and Conditioner for years, from back when I lived in UAE, where the brands more widely available. Honestly it keep my hair as is, not really regrowth but stopping hair loss is what I need, so works for me :) Reg"
"The Reseed Shampoo does seem to something. But you need particularly deep pockets to receive the full effect."
"I like that it is made in the UK, has a use by date, and makes reasonable promises that I believe, if it is used regularly, are likely to come true."
"long time user, works for me."
"Fast delivery, which was free because I spent over £30, have bought before and will recommend the service."
"Lathered up well."
"Good delivery, nicely packed, as always. Expensive but worth it."
"The shampoo lathered well and not much was needed for a good lather, we have very hard water. The scent was subdued and quite pleasant but nothing special."
"Without conditioning, I still got very soft hair and a very good increased volume for the next few hours"
"The shampoo is clear and it lathers up very well, and the massaging you are instructed to do with it is pleasant (although it does add a couple of minutes onto your hair-washing time)."
"This is a beautifully packaged shampoo in a very smart white box and the shampoo itself is in a neat classic white bottle. It smells divine, both in the bottle and on my hair after I had blow dried it."
"When my hair was dry I did think it felt thicker, even after just a few washes."
"I've been using Reseed shampoo for a couple of weeks now, and it definitely has made my hair feel thicker, and it smells lovely."
"I once again have thick,healthy hair after using RESEED serum and shampoo. After trying many other products , the Reseed products seem to be what has finally made a difference! Absolutely delighted."
"I bought this shampoo for my husband, he is really happy with it."
"Just recently received this package after my husband ordered it for me. After witnessing my emotional break down and eyes flooded with tears he took it upon himself to look around and stumbled across this treatment. So far i only have been using it for only a few weeks and i must say the shampoo is my favorite item in this package deal. It leaves your hair feeling fresh and invigorating. I also love the natural citrus smell that stays after rinsing it off. As of today hair is slowly starting grow and lets see what result may occur following more weeks of usage. Great product cant wait to share my results."
"Really noticed the difference to the normal vitamin and rival brands that I'd previously tried, very impressed, my hair feels stronger and surprisingly has become much easier to style, and unexpected bonus if I'm honest. Isaac, Manchester UK."
"Just wanted to thank Marian for her patience with the shipping issues and your readiness to replace the damaged item, great service. All good so far with the shampoo, dare say I'll be back soon to update you on my progress and maybe to buy the conditioner :) Si"
Reseed Hair Care is rated 4.70 based on 63 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!