Reseed Hair Care Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Reseed Hair Care

Tell us how Reseed Hair Care made you happy

"Been using for a month, can really see a difference in my hair thickness, well my wife thinks she can anyway. Look forward to further improvements. Jaz"
"I use the Solution for excess sabium, after having a free hair and scalp conceltation in my local pharmacy. The women solution has definitely lessened my oily scalp condition, though not completely gone, this means I can use a normal shampoo, which is so much better for my hair."
"Big fan of their Sabal Shampoo. Its a bit pricey I agree, but honestly my hair feels so much lighter and energetic, if that's a good thing to describe hair as :) Not tried the other elements of the range as I'm not receeding, just need a little body, and this does the job perfectly. 5 stars."
"I use the Shampoo, and has definitle helped the general health of both my hair and scalp actually. I'm a big fan of natural products anyway, so really happy to have found this one."
"Been using Reseed for nearly a year, really has improved the thickness of my hair, actually made it a bit shinny which I'm not that keen on, but my girlfriend does like. :) Alex"
"I have been using the Fortifying Shampoo and Ultra Volume conditioner for a few weeks now and love it. It smells very fresh and my hair is feeling smoother and thicker. Plus it was easy to order online and arrived very promptly. Will buy again."
"Just started using Reseed Shampoo and Serum after being advised at a recent hair and scalp analysis. I can see the difference it has made in hair condition. Stopped my hair loss hope it carries on working."
"A bit of a pain to have to use several product - holistically, as they put it, and not cheap, BUT they work for me, which I guess is the main point :)"
"Both my sister and I use the shampoo and serum in combination, I do get better results than her, she would probably give it a 3 out of 5, though for sure the feel of her hair has improved."
"I use the shampoo, nice product."
"Long term user of Reseed from Jiangsu, China."
"Expensive, but my hair feel great."
"I'm in Switzerland, and my only complaint is the shipping costs, there doesn't seem to be anyone here selling the product."
"Has really made a difference to my hair thicknest and feel, worth the money, to me anyway. Sean"
"I use the capsules, r8 solution and Serum in combination. Holistic approach is expensive but has made a real difference to my hair and scalp. I've tried nearly everything on the market, and there tends to be side effects, well for me, Reseed doesn't seem to have any."
"Big fan of the Micro-Nutrients (though not the name), would be better though if it were only 1 rather than 2 daily, which is a pain."
"Quiéralo 5+"
"Only been suing for 4 weeks, but can see a differnce."
"I use the Sabal Shampoo and Wheat Bran conditioner, really like the way my hair looks and feels."
"Long time user, honestly the first 6 months I saw great imporvement, though I would say since that point it has stabalized rather than imporving further."
Reseed Hair Care is rated 4.67 based on 86 reviews