REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea Reviews

of reviewers recommend REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea

97 Clayton St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5PZ, UK

Tell us how REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea made you happy
VJ is the man! I was quoted £700 to repair my elderly 2010 iMac - was about to ditch it and buy a new one but popped in to see VJ at Mac Repair in Newcastle. Not only has he sorted the graphics card, a new SSD hard drive but my iMac is as fast now as it was 10 years ago - honestly, it's like having a new Mac. Even better news was that VJ charged me a fraction of what I was quoted elsewhere and rang me regularly to give me updates - it was in less than a week.
He is a genuine nice guy that offers a great service at amazing prices. I would not go anywhere else
Super amazed with the speed, quality and multi tasking. 2 staff handled at least 10 customer and while I was waiting for my phone screen repaired. No doubt that they know very well what they are doing. Great experience of Co-ordination between two staff. Strongly recommended.
Quick efficient and amazing customer service
Quick efficient and amazing customer service
Perfect balance of pure customer service and prduct knowledge. Live repair is the something i loved watching. Not only this he taught me on how it work and what part is what. Very interesting and kept me engaged and entertained. I am happy and well earned 5 star rating.
They fixed my phone really quick and saved me over £140. This is my third time and every time its a top class service. I
REPAIRS ETC | 10% STUDENT DISCOUNT MAC03 | Mac Repair Newcastle Phone Repair Newcastle, Tyne And Wea is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews