Repair and Coat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Repair and Coat
Read Repair and Coat Reviews
Fantastic service. Arrived when they said they would. Worked hard and professionally. Very approachable and our house looks fabulous. Would recommend.
Great service coupled with a great price. Job well done, very satisfied customer!
Absolutely brilliant workmanship I would recommend them to anyone thank you for an excellent job well done
First class service. Everyone concerned was helpful and friendly. Workmanship was excellent and all work was carried out ensuring the least disruption to our surroundings. I would highly recommend to friends and family. Absolutely delighted!!!
We were very pleased with the company - no hard sell
Carried out the work on time and were very thorough.
The finished result was of a high standard.
We would definitely recommend this company
They did a very good job, fixing holes in the facia,painting the digits as well as applying the paint to the stuck.. We'll done😀
Overwhelmed by how great my house looks. I’ve had so many compliments and I know now my neighbours are also using repair and coat. Couldn’t of asked for more
We are pleased with the finished appearance, but feel preparation before painting should have been more thorough, and hope this doesn't become apparent in years to come. The clean up at the end of the work could also have been better. I am still waiting for a receipt for payment.
Amazing service. Could not have asked for more these guys are brilliant!
Everything from start to finish was conducted professionally. Very happy with everything and would recommend 100%.
These guys are polite, nothing is to much trouble, I am not easy client, but these guys worked there magic, very professional, very easy going, They keep going until your happy, they just get on with job, Conferring with you every step of the.
Great service from start to finish. The guys were great and very professional. My house looks better than I could imagine and have had lots of brilliant comments! Would highly recommend
Fantastic service from the team, completely transformed the look of my home. Looks amazing
From start to finish everything went smoothly. I have received so many compliments about my house since having the work done. Would highly recommend!
Repair and Coat is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews