Rent 4 Expo Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rent 4 Expo Ltd
Read Rent 4 Expo Ltd Reviews

About Rent 4 Expo Ltd:

We offer rental services of refrigerated display cases, such as chillers, freezers, neutral showcases for food display, warm display counters and kitchen appliances for trade fairs and events in Europe. We have recently rebranded and expanded our market territory, being competitive to provide for all the major food and drinks trade fairs in Europe, SIAL Paris, Anuga Koln, Cibus Parma, Alimentaria Barcelona, PLMA Amsterdam, Biofach Nurnberg, Prowein Dusseldorf, Vinexpo Bordeaux, s.o.)

+442033182035

rent4expouk@gmail.com

161 Forest Road, Walthamstow

Tell us how Rent 4 Expo Ltd made you happy
Reliable equipment at competitive prices. Everything went well and the customer service was fast and efficient.
Our company had several successful collaboration with Rent4Expo in the past years. We are pleased by our business relationship and are looking forward to our future events and partnerships.
Good job.
Reliable customer support and quick reply to any questions.
Really good customer service and great prices. The equipment worked wel and the delivery team was kind to answer all our questions.
We were pleased with the rented displays; our company is looking forward to a future collaboration.
Reasonable prices and reliable service, I recommend. The rented items worked properly and the delivery went as planned.
I was very satisfied with the rented chillers, their prices are ok and the equipment is reliable.
Great service and good prices, I recommend.
The delivery went as planned. Great customer service and good prices. Good job!
I received a 10% discount for our early order. I was pleased by the support provided by the customer service, good job.
Good prices, major discount for old customers.
Reliable equipment for rent at good prices. Fast feedback and 24 hours assistance.
Reliable parner!
Reliable customer support, fast feedback to any inquiry, good prices. I recommend it!
We recommend Rent 4 Expo! Good work and good equipment! Looking for the future!
Rent 4 Expo Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 103 reviews