Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
Purchase tailgate lock mechanism and press button opening for my Renault scenic. Quick service and post by these guys,only glitch,didn't received invoice but after a quick call they acknowledged and dispatched through the post for me. Excellent customer services. Will use them again.
I bought a Intercooler pipe for my Renault Laguna Mk 2 and after a bit of problem I got back to Renparts ( Ryan! ) it was swiftly sorted! would definitely use Renparts again! Thank,s Ryan and the rest of the team! Eddie Ram! ( Oldham )
bought a manual handbrake conversion kit for scenic mk2. tried for weeks on different breaker sites for these items but no luck. Items came as complete kit and boxed well . service was great and excellent delivery time (2 days). communication on message and phone was fast and information was as expected. would definitely use them again and would recommend them to all.
Bought a used petrol flap for Clio mk 2. Renparts identified the part. Confirmed correct colour match and delivered promptly following a simple PayPal transaction. Part arrived in excellent condition and totally as described. Highly recommended.5*
I came across Renparts after I tried to locate a wiper motor via BreakerLink. After many ads for different used parts, I opted for Renparts and am very glad that I did. They seemed very knowledgable and I their pricing was mid range. I had offers between £38 and £80. Renparts were bang in the middle at £50. When the part arrived (wiper motor for a Clio Mk3) it was well packaged and arrived on time, with texts from Parcel force. The Motor was fitted today and works perfectly and is quiet in operation. I would absolutely recommend Renparts and would not hesitate to use them again.
previous customers must have had bad luck-i ordered a rare renault part they had one and in our phone call offered to post it out with delivery within 2 days-price was brill-i paid and it arrived on time and useful-all credit to renparts-thankyou-nigel staffordshire
I found Renpart's a pleasure to deal with, they carried out the supply and fit of an engine on my renault, the install was carried out without any major dramas although some parts not related to the engine refit were found to be faulty. Kat at Renparts helped me source the parts and fitted free of charge. Kat was excellent to deal with. Since the install I had an issue with the fuel line leaking which Kat suggested I take to a local garage, the existing fuel line was reinstalled and Renparts (Kat) promptly refunded me the cost. First class service..................
Very Helpful. Couldn't be better.
I always ring renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it.
Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley
ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales)
Ryan in customer service very helpful when wrong parts were sent out first time, problem was rectified and correct parts sent out next day delivery.
Can’t thank this company enough especially a certain person named Kat who sorted my enquiry out and got the part for my car once again Renpart and Kat Thanks Mike
Good communication
Good communication
very efficient, great customer service. would not hesitate to use again. many thanks!
KAT in customer services very helpful and I'm very pleased with product
Quick service, great part, car back on the road ?
Renparts is rated 3.11 based on 36 reviews