Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
I bought a jaguar engine they ship the engine after 16 days, when the engine arrived there were no turbines and other parts. the company writes: If you are not willing to change the feedback, I have no reason to then give a good will gesture. If you would like to continue and get a partial refund on the engine, you would need to let me know if you are willing to change the feedback. They request change a feedback before refund and I don't have the turbochargers, the pipes and the money for 20 days of delay. trust these people.....
Unfortunately I received the wrong car parts twice. I spoke with Kat sent emails but I don’t have response. I don’t know how to return the parts and get my money back.The parts I received were not the same as in the picture in online store.
purchased a turbo and told correct by reg number,it was wrong when arrived and was returned, 10 days on still no refund was told chap who did refunds off sick but will be done by a lady called kat,phoned again 4 days later she forgot what she said total lies never did it,apparently she was off skiing the next day AVOID!!!!
Hi Steve got me centre vent for my clio in perfect nick no marks from phone's being attached had to wait for car to come in stock have mk 4 on my 3rd clio in 10 years ren parts allways deliver.well worth the wait
Excellent
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! Stay very clear of this company, RenParts is in liquidation and is now trading as RenPart Europe Ltd, i requested a gearbox and was fobbed of for 3 months and in the end they sent me a gearbox that was so bad the one i took out of my old one was in a far far far better shape, i am not sure how that got the 5 stars reviews transferred over and i do not believe its true as i am sure its all fake. I used parts gateway and the concept is great and would use them again as i did eventuality get my gearbox from a different dealer within 24 hours. RenParts Ltd/RenPart Europe concept is to say they have the parts and take your money then send you over a dispatch note and then it starts "" oh i will look in to it why you have not received it" a week passes " still with transport will be with you by the end of the week" week passes " oh its been lost in transit i will locate you a new one will come back to you" i hope you can see were this is going and how this plays out to " i am sorry i can not get you one i will have have to refund you but just give me a couple of days as the owner hates giving refunds" and the same process starts to get your refund. as i did say i went back on PartsGate way and found a gearbox from others but when i put a new search RenParts pop up again advertising a gearbox for £475.00 the director is the girl whom takes your call and the one who lies and cheats you and she goes by the name of Kat...
Car part finally delivered a full three weeks after we ordered it. Turns out it wasn’t sent out for two weeks and then misaddressed into the bargain. Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. 20 days in we found out the parcel had been wrongly addressed by renparts. Two whole days spent on the phone myself to the courier company to resolve this and then chasing up renparts to get them to take the action required. Situation certainly wasn’t resolved without a lot of work on our part and unhelpful and downright dishonest communication from office manager made an already stressful situation much worse
problem has been resolved, recommended people
Good communication
It is impossible to do returne .
Renparts is rated 2.96 based on 48 reviews