Renparts Insights

Renparts have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Awful company to deal with! Took 9 days for delivery and then turned up broken! Why send a broken part? Really would avoid these cowboys from the start in future! "
- Anonymous
" Got some money back for late delivery "
- David Smith
" Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. "
- Anonymous
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Since the install I had an issue with the fuel line leaking which Kat suggested I take to a local garage, the existing fuel line was reinstalled and Renparts (Kat) promptly refunded me the cost. "
- R Meredith
A
90.91%
" First class service. "
- R Meredith
" I always ring Renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it. "
- N Ahmed
" Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley "
- David Bradley