Renparts Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Renparts

How would you rate Renparts ?

"Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley"
"ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales)"
"Keep telling lies about posting parts and claiming parcel force are at fault."
"Awful company to deal with! Took 9 days for delivery and then turned up broken! Why send a broken part? Really would avoid these cowboys from the start in future!"
"Kat in customer service has been exceptional in her handling of my initial complaint, after receiving my sons MK2 Clio rear bumper a week late, we found it had more damage than had been expressed to me on the phone, Kat offered me £20 off which I felt was fair. So I would give Kat 5 stars for her customer service."
"Id love to say something positive but if you cant be honest to a customer then dont be in business. Some people extend you a thing called common courtesy to resolve reasonable issues despite them knowing you are fibbing over deliveries but then do know when that is being taken for granted. 3 weeks on from an "In stock" purchase...buyers beware read reviews."
"Very poor is the lowest I can go so its more than I would give them! Not to worry paid on my credit card for y sons a Renault Clio MK2 back back bumper Wednesday 1st August in black that they said they had in stock, be with me by Friday 3rd no later than Tuesday 7th they said. Still no sign! Tried calling them again and again so raised a dispute with Barclay Card who kindly refunded me.."
"Got some money back for late delivery"
"Ryan in customer service very helpful when wrong parts were sent out first time, problem was rectified and correct parts sent out next day delivery."
"Can’t thank this company enough especially a certain person named Kat who sorted my enquiry out and got the part for my car once again Renpart and Kat Thanks Mike"
"Lies lies that’s the only thing there good at they won’t be happy soon?"
"Car part finally delivered a full three weeks after we ordered it. Turns out it wasn’t sent out for two weeks and then misaddressed into the bargain. Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. 20 days in we found out the parcel had been wrongly addressed by renparts. Two whole days spent on the phone myself to the courier company to resolve this and then chasing up renparts to get them to take the action required. Situation certainly wasn’t resolved without a lot of work on our part and unhelpful and downright dishonest communication from office manager made an already stressful situation much worse"
"Good communication"
"Good communication"
"Very unreasonable"
"It is impossible to do returne ."
"Bad experience........"
"Renparts replaced an engine and turbo with an unreliable reconditioned engine and turbo in our Suzuki which resulted in numerous trips back to Renpart to rectify the problems they’d caused. I can’t recommend Renparts for any mechanical work. Possibly even parts as they used a cheap Chinese alternative which caused an oil leak, followed by another trip to Renparts. Unreliable, unsafe (engine failed on the motorway twice) = buy with extreme caution."
"ORDERED A HEADLIGHT £170 ON THE 20/12/2017 SAID I WOULD HAVE IT IN 2 TO 3 DAYS NOTHING! ITS NOW THE 29/12/2017 STILL NOTHING NO REFUND NO VEHICLE OVER XMAS OR NEW YEAR!. TERRIBLE SERVICED!"
"very efficient, great customer service. would not hesitate to use again. many thanks!"
Renparts is rated 2.82 based on 22 reviews