Renparts Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Renparts
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Renparts made you happy

"previous customers must have had bad luck-i ordered a rare renault part they had one and in our phone call offered to post it out with delivery within 2 days-price was brill-i paid and it arrived on time and useful-all credit to renparts-thankyou-nigel staffordshire"
Are you Renparts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"absolutely spot on service, no issues at all! part good price, good condition & arrived in time Cheers"
"having read previous bad reviews I was a little unsure, (which are very old reviews) this company has had a real shake up of the dynamic, the prices are still spot on but have made some big changes to the stock system meaning the helpful sales team can tell you if the part is in stock, on the shelf or on the car meaning accurate delivery times. Very helpful and knowledgeable on the phone and could confirm fitment. Got the part within the time scale given. Please don't let the other reviews put you off these guys really know what they are on with! Thanks again"
"We needed a part on next day delivery and they got it to us as promised the next day. Kat in sales was very helpful and the price was reasonable too."
"I had ordered a part online from them, via a quote comparison website and was the cheapest price, were able to give fast delivery, including a text with the delivery time slot. Now I always go back to them directly! Thanks Guys keep up the good work!"
"I found Renpart's a pleasure to deal with, they carried out the supply and fit of an engine on my renault, the install was carried out without any major dramas although some parts not related to the engine refit were found to be faulty. Kat at Renparts helped me source the parts and fitted free of charge. Kat was excellent to deal with. Since the install I had an issue with the fuel line leaking which Kat suggested I take to a local garage, the existing fuel line was reinstalled and Renparts (Kat) promptly refunded me the cost. First class service.................."
"Very Helpful. Couldn't be better."
"I always ring renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it."
"Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley"
"ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales)"
"Keep telling lies about posting parts and claiming parcel force are at fault."
"Awful company to deal with! Took 9 days for delivery and then turned up broken! Why send a broken part? Really would avoid these cowboys from the start in future!"
"Kat in customer service has been exceptional in her handling of my initial complaint, after receiving my sons MK2 Clio rear bumper a week late, we found it had more damage than had been expressed to me on the phone, Kat offered me £20 off which I felt was fair. So I would give Kat 5 stars for her customer service."
"Id love to say something positive but if you cant be honest to a customer then dont be in business. Some people extend you a thing called common courtesy to resolve reasonable issues despite them knowing you are fibbing over deliveries but then do know when that is being taken for granted. 3 weeks on from an "In stock" purchase...buyers beware read reviews."
"Very poor is the lowest I can go so its more than I would give them! Not to worry paid on my credit card for y sons a Renault Clio MK2 back back bumper Wednesday 1st August in black that they said they had in stock, be with me by Friday 3rd no later than Tuesday 7th they said. Still no sign! Tried calling them again and again so raised a dispute with Barclay Card who kindly refunded me.."
"Got some money back for late delivery"
"Ryan in customer service very helpful when wrong parts were sent out first time, problem was rectified and correct parts sent out next day delivery."
"Can’t thank this company enough especially a certain person named Kat who sorted my enquiry out and got the part for my car once again Renpart and Kat Thanks Mike"
"Lies lies that’s the only thing there good at they won’t be happy soon?"
"Car part finally delivered a full three weeks after we ordered it. Turns out it wasn’t sent out for two weeks and then misaddressed into the bargain. Had to chase it up many, many times each time the parcel would be with us in “2 – 3 days” until that changed to “confirmed for delivery tomorrow” Took five phone calls (over the course of a full day) to office manageress to get the parcel tracking so we could follow it up ourselves– only to find our parcel wasn’t handed to the courier until 2 and a half weeks after order was placed. 20 days in we found out the parcel had been wrongly addressed by renparts. Two whole days spent on the phone myself to the courier company to resolve this and then chasing up renparts to get them to take the action required. Situation certainly wasn’t resolved without a lot of work on our part and unhelpful and downright dishonest communication from office manager made an already stressful situation much worse"
Renparts is rated 3.40 based on 30 reviews