Renparts Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Renparts
03AM
3AM
Click Here

Tell us how Renparts made you happy

"Ordered a flywheel via a 1st choice quote, Renparts first of all supplied the wrong one despite being given the part number then supplied a faulty one a fortnight from the original order. At the time of writing, nearly four weeks later I am still awaiting them uplifting the wrongly supplied part and issuing a refund. Incurred charges from the garage as car was stuck on a ramp for two weeks. Terrible service and communications."
Are you Renparts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Purchase tailgate lock mechanism and press button opening for my Renault scenic. Quick service and post by these guys,only glitch,didn't received invoice but after a quick call they acknowledged and dispatched through the post for me. Excellent customer services. Will use them again."
"Absolutely shocking service!!! Avoid at all costs!! Would rather pay double the price at the dealer than having to deal with them. Placed an order on 2 Aug 2019 and paid extra for express shipping, it's now 3 Sept 2019 and they can't even give me a tracking number. I practically have to beg them for updates on my order. They told me that my order was shipped then asked me a week later to confirm my address. What kind of circus are they running."
"I bought a Intercooler pipe for my Renault Laguna Mk 2 and after a bit of problem I got back to Renparts ( Ryan! ) it was swiftly sorted! would definitely use Renparts again! Thank,s Ryan and the rest of the team! Eddie Ram! ( Oldham )"
"Waited a week for part to arrive then gave up and cancelled the order, went elsewhere and they supplied part within 21 hours of ordering. Wouldn't touch Renparts with a barge pole so my advise is look elsewhere."
"bought a manual handbrake conversion kit for scenic mk2. tried for weeks on different breaker sites for these items but no luck. Items came as complete kit and boxed well . service was great and excellent delivery time (2 days). communication on message and phone was fast and information was as expected. would definitely use them again and would recommend them to all."
"Bought a used petrol flap for Clio mk 2. Renparts identified the part. Confirmed correct colour match and delivered promptly following a simple PayPal transaction. Part arrived in excellent condition and totally as described. Highly recommended.5*"
"I came across Renparts after I tried to locate a wiper motor via BreakerLink. After many ads for different used parts, I opted for Renparts and am very glad that I did. They seemed very knowledgable and I their pricing was mid range. I had offers between £38 and £80. Renparts were bang in the middle at £50. When the part arrived (wiper motor for a Clio Mk3) it was well packaged and arrived on time, with texts from Parcel force. The Motor was fitted today and works perfectly and is quiet in operation. I would absolutely recommend Renparts and would not hesitate to use them again."
"previous customers must have had bad luck-i ordered a rare renault part they had one and in our phone call offered to post it out with delivery within 2 days-price was brill-i paid and it arrived on time and useful-all credit to renparts-thankyou-nigel staffordshire"
"I found Renpart's a pleasure to deal with, they carried out the supply and fit of an engine on my renault, the install was carried out without any major dramas although some parts not related to the engine refit were found to be faulty. Kat at Renparts helped me source the parts and fitted free of charge. Kat was excellent to deal with. Since the install I had an issue with the fuel line leaking which Kat suggested I take to a local garage, the existing fuel line was reinstalled and Renparts (Kat) promptly refunded me the cost. First class service.................."
"Very Helpful. Couldn't be better."
"I always ring renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it."
"Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley"
"ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales)"
"Keep telling lies about posting parts and claiming parcel force are at fault."
"Awful company to deal with! Took 9 days for delivery and then turned up broken! Why send a broken part? Really would avoid these cowboys from the start in future!"
"Kat in customer service has been exceptional in her handling of my initial complaint, after receiving my sons MK2 Clio rear bumper a week late, we found it had more damage than had been expressed to me on the phone, Kat offered me £20 off which I felt was fair. So I would give Kat 5 stars for her customer service."
"Id love to say something positive but if you cant be honest to a customer then dont be in business. Some people extend you a thing called common courtesy to resolve reasonable issues despite them knowing you are fibbing over deliveries but then do know when that is being taken for granted. 3 weeks on from an "In stock" purchase...buyers beware read reviews."
"Very poor is the lowest I can go so its more than I would give them! Not to worry paid on my credit card for y sons a Renault Clio MK2 back back bumper Wednesday 1st August in black that they said they had in stock, be with me by Friday 3rd no later than Tuesday 7th they said. Still no sign! Tried calling them again and again so raised a dispute with Barclay Card who kindly refunded me.."
"Got some money back for late delivery"
Renparts is rated 3.24 based on 34 reviews