Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
Excellent
Hi i also bought a part from renparts that lady "Kat" tells lies it on the way its been 4 weeks still no joy paid £156 im fromSouth Africa bad
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! Stay very clear of this company, RenParts is in liquidation and is now trading as RenPart Europe Ltd, i requested a gearbox and was fobbed of for 3 months and in the end they sent me a gearbox that was so bad the one i took out of my old one was in a far far far better shape, i am not sure how that got the 5 stars reviews transferred over and i do not believe its true as i am sure its all fake. I used parts gateway and the concept is great and would use them again as i did eventuality get my gearbox from a different dealer within 24 hours. RenParts Ltd/RenPart Europe concept is to say they have the parts and take your money then send you over a dispatch note and then it starts "" oh i will look in to it why you have not received it" a week passes " still with transport will be with you by the end of the week" week passes " oh its been lost in transit i will locate you a new one will come back to you" i hope you can see were this is going and how this plays out to " i am sorry i can not get you one i will have have to refund you but just give me a couple of days as the owner hates giving refunds" and the same process starts to get your refund. as i did say i went back on PartsGate way and found a gearbox from others but when i put a new search RenParts pop up again advertising a gearbox for £475.00 the director is the girl whom takes your call and the one who lies and cheats you and she goes by the name of Kat...
Worst company I have ever dealt with...... They sent a faulty part. Said they would replace it but didn't. Asked for a refund and they keep putting it off. They lie all the time. I don't know how they sleep at night. Looking into legal action. *********Do not use*********
Fraudulent Company I paid £ 122 for a THROTTLE BODY on September 8, 2019 I never received it they say they return the money but they never have it I have dozens of emails that don't even respond. I do not recommend anyone because they run out of money and without the part they buy
hi the worst company that I had to deal with they sent ma a part it wasn't right I sent it back recorded delivery up to now i have not got my money back and my out of pocket expenses ,as a company I will never deal with these people again all they keep saying have I sent the item back its recorded it leaves a paper trail if I could of you wouldn't of got 1 star
Ordered a flywheel via a 1st choice quote, Renparts first of all supplied the wrong one despite being given the part number then supplied a faulty one a fortnight from the original order. At the time of writing, nearly four weeks later I am still awaiting them uplifting the wrongly supplied part and issuing a refund. Incurred charges from the garage as car was stuck on a ramp for two weeks. Terrible service and communications.
Purchase tailgate lock mechanism and press button opening for my Renault scenic. Quick service and post by these guys,only glitch,didn't received invoice but after a quick call they acknowledged and dispatched through the post for me. Excellent customer services. Will use them again.
Absolutely shocking service!!! Avoid at all costs!! Would rather pay double the price at the dealer than having to deal with them. Placed an order on 2 Aug 2019 and paid extra for express shipping, it's now 3 Sept 2019 and they can't even give me a tracking number. I practically have to beg them for updates on my order. They told me that my order was shipped then asked me a week later to confirm my address. What kind of circus are they running.
I bought a Intercooler pipe for my Renault Laguna Mk 2 and after a bit of problem I got back to Renparts ( Ryan! ) it was swiftly sorted! would definitely use Renparts again! Thank,s Ryan and the rest of the team! Eddie Ram! ( Oldham )
Waited a week for part to arrive then gave up and cancelled the order, went elsewhere and they supplied part within 21 hours of ordering. Wouldn't touch Renparts with a barge pole so my advise is look elsewhere.
bought a manual handbrake conversion kit for scenic mk2. tried for weeks on different breaker sites for these items but no luck. Items came as complete kit and boxed well . service was great and excellent delivery time (2 days). communication on message and phone was fast and information was as expected. would definitely use them again and would recommend them to all.
Bought a used petrol flap for Clio mk 2. Renparts identified the part. Confirmed correct colour match and delivered promptly following a simple PayPal transaction. Part arrived in excellent condition and totally as described. Highly recommended.5*
I came across Renparts after I tried to locate a wiper motor via BreakerLink. After many ads for different used parts, I opted for Renparts and am very glad that I did. They seemed very knowledgable and I their pricing was mid range. I had offers between £38 and £80. Renparts were bang in the middle at £50. When the part arrived (wiper motor for a Clio Mk3) it was well packaged and arrived on time, with texts from Parcel force. The Motor was fitted today and works perfectly and is quiet in operation. I would absolutely recommend Renparts and would not hesitate to use them again.
previous customers must have had bad luck-i ordered a rare renault part they had one and in our phone call offered to post it out with delivery within 2 days-price was brill-i paid and it arrived on time and useful-all credit to renparts-thankyou-nigel staffordshire
I found Renpart's a pleasure to deal with, they carried out the supply and fit of an engine on my renault, the install was carried out without any major dramas although some parts not related to the engine refit were found to be faulty. Kat at Renparts helped me source the parts and fitted free of charge. Kat was excellent to deal with. Since the install I had an issue with the fuel line leaking which Kat suggested I take to a local garage, the existing fuel line was reinstalled and Renparts (Kat) promptly refunded me the cost. First class service..................
Very Helpful. Couldn't be better.
I always ring renparts first for my parts . very good service and best of all you get 30days to return if the part is faulty or you don't need it.
Fitted a replacement engine and new clutch in Megane Excellent service through thank you Dave Bradley
ordered a wiper linkage for a clio 3 which are difficult to source the team rung me a couple of weeks later telling me they had found me one and promptly delivered it, GREAT SERVICE cheers guys jimmy bradley (simply car sales)
Renparts is rated 3.00 based on 40 reviews