Removals & Storage Experts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Removals & Storage Experts

02083517101

info@removalexperts.co.uk

55 Kirkland Drive

How would you rate Removals & Storage Experts ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service, on time, very friendly and helpful guys! Very efficient I'd recommend to anyone. Thanks!"
"The guys were great. Very fast but very careful and friendly too. Would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"Patryk and his team are great guys and run a quality service. We defo recommend."
"Very efficient and friendly removal men. Kept me informed all the time what was happening. Couldnt fault the service."
"Happy 😃 with your company"
We're glad we could be of service :)
Tim Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Removal experts were polite and responsive prior to the move; cheerful, hard working and efficient during it"
Christopher J.
Verified Buyer
"The team were great, from drawing Batman logos on my 11 year son's boxes, to the professional way they packed, stored and then delivered our items to our new home 8 weeks later. We cannot recommend highly enough. We would use again the next time we move."
The FCJ Sisters In Camden
Verified Buyer
"We used Removal Experts for the first time last week for removal, storage and a huge clearance. We were all very impressed with the service, from the initial visit to the eventual removal and clearance. Although this took place in a continual downpour, all the team remained cheerful and considerate throughout a very long day. We were very impressed with the skill and efficient team work and would not hesitate to recommend this company or to call on them again. The FCJ Sisters in Camden 15/08/17"
"Thank you very very much for amazing and super professional job you did for us on Sunday!! Your incredibly friendly, professional and helpful team was FANTASTIC!! Thanks a lot guys- the way you run your business is very precious and rare thing nowadays!"
"The guys really went above and beyond in every way. Nothing was too much trouble. The move went very smoothly with no damages."
Christelle
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, good communication, they handled our furniture with care. Great customer service through e-mails. I was given all the information and everything reached our expectations. We'll use your company in the future. Christelle"
"Removal Experts... no other words could describe this company better. Very calm approach...very good customer. Took great care with all items of property and placed in correct rooms. Time keeping? Could not fault them ... made the journey from Surrey to Wales in good time. It was service with a smile all round. Will certainly recommend this outfit again. Marks out of 10? 9.5"
"I cannot speak highly enough of Martin, Patrick & their guys, so nice and always go the extra mile, nothing is too much trouble, they packed our things with great care and was patient with me when I dithered about directing them to where to leave the boxes at the new place. This is the 3rd time we've used them and we've been delighted with their service every time. Can't imagine there is a better service out there!! Thanks guys!! Nicole Capoccia"
Steven NW3
Verified Buyer
"A really excellent service from the initial visit to quote for the move, through to final delivery. My move was rather protracted involving 3 different flats and many stairs. The two teams involved in both my moves could not have been more helpful or efficient. I had not expected my rather large sofa to make it up 3 floors (without a lift), once it did, it would not have made it into the living area without the expertise of the Supervisor who managed to take it apart and reassemble it, this saved me buying a new sofa! Thanks to the entire team! I would certainly recommend! Steve NW3"
"These guys were great, efficient and friendly. Their drive time to my new location was much faster than I anticipated and they wasted no time getting everything done. I will definitely hire these guys again."
"Great services.. Love this company movers.. Perfect!!! Moving without any problem. Recommended to anyone that wish to moves their stuff."
"I HIGHLY recommend Removal Experts! They were friendly, fast, and effective. The price was also the best we could find in the area. Thanks guys!"
"If you want an honest, quick, hard-working company. These are the guys to work with. The owner, is excellent to work with. he put relationships before business when dealing with his clients. Very happy with the work"
"Best movers ever! -prompt -careful -courteous -communicative A seamless experience from start to finish, and we ended up coming in under our quote!! Will absolutely use them again."
"Removal Experts move us in June. They were on time, were extremely efficient. Nothing was damage or broken. Highly recommended"
Removals & Storage Experts is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews