Reiss Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Reiss

How would you rate Reiss?

Mr Lewis Thompson
"Reiss have great products and the delivery service is superb. When I have had to return items the return policy is excellent. A great company!"
Carrie Crick
"the wrong product was delivered"
Qian Zhang
"The quality of clothes is great: the cloth is carefully chosen and the handwork is fabulous. I especially like the design: fashion and elegant for work."
"Go above and beyond for customer service and satisfaction."
Jo
"Very helpful staff. Very quick delivery. Beautiful clothes :)"
"great quality clothes"
Victoria Launchbury
"Great customer service at your London Liverpool Street store. I was en route to a wedding and they had a wonderful selection of clutches and bags to choose from. The staff were so nice and made the shopping experience very fun. Thank you!"
Marc Unitt
"Excellent system between store and online divisions"
Niall
"Good customer service with good quality clothes"
"Much as I love the clothes in Reiss, the returns policy has to be the absolute worst. I ordered several items online and when they didn't fit correctly, I had to pay for the return. It cost me £16 !!! I will never buy from them again - I shop mostly online as I live in a very rural area far from any decent stores. Other retailers do not charge for returns - I will not be buying from Reiss online again - Ridiculous."
Francesca Scott
Unverified Reviewer
"I love shopping at Reiss, but find it upsetting when I pay over £100 for a dress and then it goes on sale a few weeks later for much cheaper. They seem to do this a lot and it makes me not want to ever pay full price. I've learned to wait for the dress or top I want to go on sale so that I don't waste money, but that increases the likelihood of a ton of other people wearing the same thing. Overall the service is good and items come in good condition."
Reiss is rated 4.09 based on 11 reviews