ReglazeMyGlasses Reviews

4PM

1st Flr, Unit 1 (GWB) Building, Nottingham United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate ReglazeMyGlasses?

"I received prompt responses to my queries before placing an order, and the answers were informative and detailed. The new glasses were sent very quickly and I am delighted with the new varifocal lenses - there was no `getting used to them` as they were perfect straight away. Great communication, and superb product, so highly recommended."
Are you ReglazeMyGlasses? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback ReglazeMyGlasses receives. Reply Now
"Amazing service, great price and so quick- will definately be using you again"
"CUSTOMERS BEWARE - AFTER BREAKING MY FRAMES HERE IS THE RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY: Hi Vintage frames are only glazed by one technician in our lab. He has been glazing since he was 16 and is now in his mid 50's. If the frame was tortoiseshell, he would have spotted that and not heated or glazed the frame like a plastic frame. I mentioned Acetate as this is the material plastic frames are made from these days so I made that assumption. If it was tortoiseshell, he would have glazed it as such. Unfortunately the lab only holds record of scanned lens shapes and lens types used, and not material or how they were handled. So I have no official notes on this to go back to. Only policy on how we treat certain frame types. We do actually compensate customers from lab breakages where we have been at fault, even replacing whole frames. But in the case of second hand vintage frames, our stance has always been the same. I was confused earlier as to the circumstances of this job. I assumed you had worn them OK for a few months after us sending them back, and that they have only just broken. After digging out the original paperwork, I can see they broke like this and we sent them back in this state, so I apologise for my earlier confusion around the circumstances. It didn't occur to me that we had returned them and made you aware of the issue 3 months ago, and that only now you had raised it as a complaint. However, that does not alter the condition of the situation. I am sorry but we have never, and never will compensate for a vintage frame that breaks in glazing. Had you taken that frame anywhere else, their stance would be exactly the same had they broken elsewhere. Kind regards James I feel the customer service in regard to this matter has been appalling to say the least, and very one sided. It is obvious this company is managed, and operates in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. In addition, when raising this issues on this company's facebook, all of my comments were deleted. This also suggests a company that is not able to take responsibility for its actions."
"Frames broken whilst with the company"
ReglazeMyGlasses is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews