REGENSYS IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGENSYS IT
Read REGENSYS IT  Reviews

About REGENSYS IT :

REGENSYS IT Ltd is a UK based company, specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products in the UK and Europe. As official Partners with Dell we are able to offer some of the lowest priced Dell products on the Net and the highest standards of customer service.

01202099610

sales@regensysit.com

REGENSYS IT Ltd, 194 Stanley Green Road, Poole

Tell us how REGENSYS IT made you happy
The first monitor that arrived was in a shabby box (not the manufacturer one) and after geting it home and opening it i could also see that it had already been assembled. It had 2 dead pixels on the display. So as you can imagine I was not happy, however after calling the store and explaning this a new one was sent out and was dropped off the next day. When it arrived it was in the manufacture box and has never been used. I'm extremely happy with this customer service and my new monitor. Definitely would use again.
Outstanding customer service! I bought a monitor that wasn’t quite right, so I experienced the NRG:IT returns and refund process. Pleased to say it was great and the team there were very helpful throughout.
Simple to order. Good price. Free delivery
Very professional service and advice from Alex on line. Bought a monitor on Friday 6.00pm and it arrived with me on Monday at 11.00. The monitor was very well packaged and was as described on the web site with all disks, instructions and leads included. So far the monitor is working well and I have had no issues. I would recommend NRG:IT highly.
Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that the monitor arrived safely. Just to clarify one point - more for other customers who might read your feedback than for you - your order came in at 6pm on Thursday, not on Friday. Although we try to dispatch everything as quickly as possible, delivery on Monday for an order placed Friday evening is a little bit too quick even for us! Our cut-off for same day dispatch is 3pm. As I said though this is more for any other customer that might read your feedback in the future. Thank you again for your order and feedback. Regards Alex @ NRG IT
The Screen came in a Dell Box, but not with the Standard Dell inner Packaging - it looked like a Monitor that was returned back previously and repackaged with Foam cladded Carton around the Screen & ill fitting Plastic Spacers. However the Screen looked fine, had no Dents nor Scratches and is working just fine for a couple of Days. So I kept it...
Dear Max, We are glad to hear your package arrived safely and we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the packaging. All of our monitors are package by Dell directly, but our dispatch staff occasionally include additional packaging to reduce any potential damage in transit incidents. If you do have any concerns about your purchase, please do get in touch and we will do our very best to help resolve the problem for you. Thank you for your feedback. Regards Phil@ NRG IT Ltd
Purchased several Dell All-in-One PC's from NRG:IT and have been most happy with them. We have just experienced a problem with one of those PC's, contacted NRG about this, and my experience from start to finish was as professional as any suppliers I have dealt with. NRG handled my case with integrity, honesty and professionalism. I deal with about 25 different suppliers, and NRG are at the top of my favourite list. Well done NRG, keep up the good work, others could better themselves by taking a leave from your book guys.
Dealing with NRG:IT was very easy and delivery was quick and the computer well packed. A bonus was the warranty was 1yr instead of 3 months. So far so good!
I had a few questions to ask, before I made my purchase, and the response was rapid an very helpful. Once ordered, the delivery was prompt and my 'as new' All in One PC was easy to set up and works like a dream. Overall, fantastic service.
Extremely good customer service. First item ordered was not good enough for purposes (No fault of NRG:IT's), helpfully discussed replacing with a different item and arranged prompt exchange of the items. Very helpful and spoke with the same individual throughout.
Sold a Dell monitor to us that was NOT advertised as refurbed. Home page states (as of 11/07/16) "...specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products...". When speaking to them they explained their unwritten rule that "oh, anything that doesn't say 'New' is refurbed". They also implied I ought to have known given the price point! £199 is only fractionally cheaper than £220 that we paid 3 months ago. I hate to throw the book but this really doesn't wash with the Trade Descriptions Act. Not given them "Very Poor" because everything else was very slick and they were very polite.
Excellent company to deal with, purshased a total of six monitors from them now. Only had an issue with one, and they replaced it the next day. Couldn't be more helpful and friendly. Thanks!
Purchased a Dell U2415H monitor, unaware that NRG seem to deal mainly with refurbished goods. Monitor seems ok but I think NRG should be more transparent that items are returns. Nowhere in the description does it say refurb. Delivery & communication are good though.
Good product at a great price. Quick delivery.
I rarely leave reviews. I expect good service as a norm and it is irksome to be asked to give a review of basic or indifferent service. This is different. I asked NRGIT if I could give a review. The service I got from Alex, the advice and help he gave was so very good, that it deserves to be praised. Wholeheartedly recommended.
Excellent, great speedy delivery and comparatively priced. I ordered a DELL 27" UHD monitor at the best price online, I wasn't sure if it would be the latest release version A03 at the price but I need not have worried as it was indeed the very latest spec.
We purchased 5 monitors and a projector from this company a few months back. The service was fantastic, customer care is amazing. Well worth it and I refuse to go anywhere else for my dell goods.
REGENSYS IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,133 reviews