REGENSYS IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGENSYS IT
Read REGENSYS IT  Reviews

About REGENSYS IT :

REGENSYS IT Ltd is a UK based company, specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products in the UK and Europe. As official Partners with Dell we are able to offer some of the lowest priced Dell products on the Net and the highest standards of customer service.

01202099610

sales@regensysit.com

REGENSYS IT Ltd, 194 Stanley Green Road, Poole

Tell us how REGENSYS IT made you happy
Very prompt service! Thank you!
Ordered around 3pm had it next day to N.Ireland. Fantastic service
Screen was as advertised . Delivery was quick . Will use them again if needed .
Bought a refurbished Dell gaming monitor (S2721DGF). Was slightly nervous at buying a refurbished product but needn't have been. It looks brand new, fantastic quality, and performs brilliantly. Would have no hesitation buying this way again, and saved myself a fair few quid in the process. Highly recommended.
Monitor came very quick and already assembled, no complaints.
REGENSYS IT  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Good Price and on-time delivery. Clear Search and navigation of their site.
I recently bought a monitor for the new generation consoles. Regensys excellent customer service allowed me to make sure I was getting the panel revision I was after by calling ahead before ordering. Delivery was next day and the monitor is in perfect working order with no marks at all. I recommend Regensys IT and would use them again.
Excellent Service and Price. Ordered 2x Dell U2419H Ultrasharp FHD InfinityEdge IPS 24 from NRG as they were the cheapest. I placed the order on Saturday and the items arrived on Tuesday. Products and packaging were in top order. Will definitely use them again.
Price for my monitor was good. It arrived much quicker than i expected - all in original packaging and although supplier refurbished and reported as having 'minor scuffs' it all seems to be perfect. Works well and has superb screen qulity.
Item arrived quickly. So far so good!
First time I have used NRG:IT and the whole process was simple and delivery was extremely fast. Will definitely be using them again in future.
Great Customer service, helpful sales team and incredible after sale support. Thank you
Very good support and all delivered as promised
Presales and after sales service are both excellent. Ordered a monitor from them and unfortunately it wasn't suitable for our intended use (no fault of the product or NRG) but the NRG team were helpful in presales and after sales testing. The returns process and communications were excellent the whole way through. I have no hesitation in recommending NRG.
Good prices, always fast, straightforward to deal with on the phone too. When I've had issues with hardware delivered damaged they replaced without quibble.
Fast shipping, good package. Very nice seller!!
Always very good service! An excellent team. on every occasion.
Great price, fast delivery
Great customer service from NRG:IT along with fast delivery. Also the price is amazing. Cheapest on the Internet. I will use them again if I need some more Dell gear.
Excellent, simple and fast.
REGENSYS IT is rated 4.89 based on 1,133 reviews