Reflections, City Of Bristol Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reflections, City Of Bristol

143 East St, Bristol BS3 4EJ, UK

Tell us how Reflections, City Of Bristol made you happy
Ferne is Brilliant!! Over the past 2yrs I've always been 100% Satisfied & Happy with my results!
Really pleased with the hair styling and the staff. I have been using Reflections for many years and my only gripe would be the frequency of price increases. Seems to be every six months and now a price increase due to Covid. There is a limit to how much customers can pay and eventually they will stop coming.
I often have my hair cut by Amy here. She always does an amazing job and makes me feel so comfortable at the salon! I recently went in and asked if I could have my hair lighter colour with quite a light ashy blonde balayage (I have dark brown hair). Amy was very professional in doing a strand test and a skin test which I really appreciated along with offering me an opalex treatment. After speaking through what I liked, it was understandable that to keep the condition of my hair it will take more than one sitting. I was really pleased that I was informed of this because it showed they really cared about achieving what I wanted but in a way which is going to keep my hair healthy. I am really really happy with the colour of my hair after one appointment and how it is still in an amazing condition! I really enjoy coming to this salon and find they are always able to fit me in at short notice and when works best around my schedule. I cant wait to come back in a few weeks for a little more blonde! Thank you so much!!! :)
I had my hair cut here yesterday by the lovely Alyssa. She was friendly, helpful and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it. I couldn’t be happier with the results and will definitely be coming back in the future.
Reflections, City Of Bristol is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews