Reeclaim Reviews

Very Easy
Read Reeclaim Reviews

About Reeclaim:

Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy
Great tool, Well done to all involved with this project. the worrying thing is TfL has introduced captcha and therefore Reeclaim seems to be not working. but I am sure that you would definitely be able to find a way round it. Rather than improving services, TfL is trying to stop us claiming for delays caused by dreadful services.
Welcome back! Incredible... should be called Ronseal... does exactly what it says on the tin (okay, website)
Very impressive for refund dealt with TfL for delayed journey.
You’d be bonkers not to join Reeclaim!
Reeclaim is amazing. When you’re already late to work because of daily tube delays, who has time to claim refunds via a non user friendly tfl system? Props to the engineers who have designed this! Saved me so much time and money. Thank you!
It's back up and running! - Thanks Reeclaim, so glad you found a way to work around the TFL security problem.
So good, that TfL had to find a way to break their system. Saved me lots of time and money by automatically submitting the refund requests. I hope they find a way to prevent the sillyness that TfL are playing
Excellent Free Service. Don't be put off by any negative reviews. TFL changed the login system and this stopped Reeclaim working. Not their fault. TFL could provide an automatic refund service themselves easily but they don't. When the Reeclaim system was up and running it worked flawlessly. Had many refunds automatically applied.
Excellent
Great Don’t have to worry as the app does it all once registered
Very easy to register, I have received multiple refunds and got back around £30 within the last 6 months by doing nothing, everything is automatically done by Reeclaim. Excellent service, very happy!
An excelent tool for Oyster card. I have used it for half a year and it claimed me back so many delayed journes, plus it save me all that time for not filling forms on TFL website. A big thank you.
I'm unfortunate to live on District line, but fortunate to encounter Reeclaim. Within 2 months i got £37 compensation for train delays without any effort. I just had to sign up, and Reeclaim did the rest. I would get e-mail confirming the claimed refund has been approved, sometimes even without noticing that the train was delayed!
Wish I discovered this ages ago. Got refunds for delays I didn't know were valid and would never have thought to manually apply for a refund! Spreading the word. Thank you so much for this invention! One of the best things ever!
Absolutely brilliant. In the past, if I ever wanted to claim a refund I had to remember the date of the delay, the time of the delay, the reason for delay, where I started my journey, where I ended my journey and how long I was delayed for. I'd then have to fill out a form. But with Reeclaim the need to remember all this information and fill out forms was eliminated. They do it all for you and you end up with the full refund. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Best thing ever - I do nothing but get glorious emails telling me I've been refunded!!
Thanks for the great review Cassie! We are proud to provide a service people find useful!
Easy and convenient - I would never have claimed the money back otherwise
We're happy we could be of service!
Brilliant! Refunds rolling in automatically. Cannot praise the service highly enough.
We're touched, thanks for spreading the word Mary!
Exceptionally good! I rarely travel on the underground but I’ve received £27 in the last 4 weeks. My son’s had £62.
That is amazing! We're happy to help!
Easy and quick