Reeclaim Reviews

Very Easy
Read Reeclaim Reviews

About Reeclaim:

Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy
I am not receiving any refunds since the month of July and now we are in November and still this issue is not resolved. This is absolutely insane and ridiculous that we have to wait now for so long for this system. I am looking for this day when this is fixed.
Does not Work!!! Only got refund the first week when I signed up then nothing!
Only worked when I first signed up. Got refunds from previous weeks but did not get any more refunds after that even though I was delayed for 45 mins one day. DOES NOT WORK!!! Claim the refunds yourself. Don't rely on Reeclaim.
Is their a timeframe of when your be able to get around the TFL loophole regarding login? so typical of tfl, not to sort out the issue of delays but to stop an easier way of customers claiming back for delays they are entitlted to. i live on district line, i just assume now that its down all weekend, i cant even claim this back as its a "planned closure every weekend!"
It's a very nice and quick service.
this website work for a few weeks given refund straight away in case of delays and after a few weeks doesn't work anymore. You gonna get refund only for the first few weeks and then doesn't work anymore making you think that you don't need to apply for delays as they do it for you but they don't. When I contacted them asking why I was not getting refund anymore for long delays when I was entitled to, they never replied to my email. AS I mentioned before it works well for a few weeks then when you think that you can rely on this website for an automatic refund they don't any longer.
Fantastic service. Once you are registered all refund claims are logged automatically. The best way to protest against the abomination that is the London Underground, is to claim the money you are owed back. I really hope the Reeclaim team find it's way around the new log-in system on the website so that it is back up running again soon.
Excellent tool! The tool does all for you once is registered. Thank you for Reeclaim I have over £70 refund since I joined few months ago. I can’t be happier.
Great tool, Well done to all involved with this project. the worrying thing is TfL has introduced captcha and therefore Reeclaim seems to be not working. but I am sure that you would definitely be able to find a way round it. Rather than improving services, TfL is trying to stop us claiming for delays caused by dreadful services.
Excellent
terrible trere
Great Don’t have to worry as the app does it all once registered
Very easy to register, I have received multiple refunds and got back around £30 within the last 6 months by doing nothing, everything is automatically done by Reeclaim. Excellent service, very happy!
It works well!
So far so good tells me I’ve got refunds but as of yet nothing has gone on my Oyster card I’ll keep an open mind
Fantastic service. Takes the faff out of manual claiming (which most of us don't bother to do unless the delay was extreme) and balances the cost of travel with the service received.
Thank you for scanning my travel history for potential reclaims! I have received my first refund of £1.60, however I did also receive 2 other failed refund requests where TFL deemed that the refund could not be processed due to insufficient information. It is already amazing that Reeclaim could process refunds but it would be even greater if they could engage in discussions/ proceed further after a failed refund claim.
An excelent tool for Oyster card. I have used it for half a year and it claimed me back so many delayed journes, plus it save me all that time for not filling forms on TFL website. A big thank you.
Got automatic refund several times in a month without realizing that I am entitled for it. Well done Reeclaim, thumbs up.
Very easy to simply sign up and get refunds. I just signed up a few days ago and already have £20 refunded from TFL
Reeclaim is rated 4.96 based on 1,676 reviews