Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process

How would you rate Reeclaim ?

"It’s an excellent app"
"Love love love this app! I don't have to go through the hassle of claiming manually. Highly recommend it!"
"This platform is pretty cool. It takes care of all refunds all by itself which TFL should have paid voluntarily anyway. As TFL doesn't, this site does. Every Oyster PAYG user must subscribe this service.. its FREE too!"
"I was a little skeptical at first but it just uses TfL's own refund system and applies on your behalf. The refund goes straight to your card! What an incredible time saver"
"That's a great service. Easy and fast. Fantastic"
"Amazing service. Completely forgot I had registered for it and then got some automatic emails telling me various tube journeys had been delayed and money was refunded back to my account!"
"It took less than 5 minutes to sign up to reeclaim. Yesterday I received my first refund and had to do nothing at all to get it. Simply fantastic!"
"I rarely bother to review apps, but this is excellent. Link it to your Tfl account and it automatically refunds you when there are delays. I’ve had two refunds so far!"
"Absolutely brilliant. I never knew I was losing so much money! Registering with them is a requirement."
"Put simply this service works! The integration with TFL couldn’t have been any simpler. Having subscribed to this service I no longer bother to keep track of my start and end times or have to remember to submit a refund claim. This service does it all for me. Keep it up!! Highly recommended"
"Literally signed up to Reeclaim yesterday & they've already got me over £10 back from journeys that I didn't even realise I was delayed for..."
"Great concept and regularly receive refunds for delays that I've either forgotten about or didn't notice. Amazing work and recommend others to use it."
Thanks for recommending us!! :)
"Very good service, does everything automatically for you. All you have to do is sign in with your TFL account and it does the rest for you."
Just the one simple sign up :) Thanks for the review! :)
"This is such a brilliant idea. I get refunds for journeys I didn't even know were delayed"
Thanks for the great review! :)
"Just got my first refund!"
Congratulations! We are so happy to hear :)
"Awesome service.....sign up now and start getting the refunds you deserve for poor service. Have told all my friends and colleagues"
Thank you so much for spreading the word! :)
"Excellent service! Got money back for journeys I didn't even know were delayed!"
That must've been a nice little surprise :P Thanks for the review! :)
"Within 1 week of registering I received £9.50 worth of refunds due to the appalling delays on the Central line. I would never have bothered claimg this myself. Brilliant."
That's a nice instant result! Congratulations! :)
"Fantastic concept. Does as it says on the tin."
And... We're happy to help! :D Thanks for the review! :)
"Really efficient and a great idea"
Thanks for the 5 stars! :)
Reeclaim is rated 4.96 based on 625 reviews