Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process

How would you rate Reeclaim ?

"This has saved a lot of time."
"So easy. Literally don’t have to do anything. As soon as you sign up - the platform does the work for you."
"This is absolutely outstanding, just sign up and the cash comes to you - absolutely everyone should attach their oyster or contactless cards to this service. This is very near the top of my all time best apps!"
"Brilliant service... Two refunds in a week, one of which I thought tfl would say was out of their hands and the other a longer journey I hadn't realised had been that delayed. Just makes commuting slightly less frustrating!"
"So quick and effective. Literally don’t have to do anything and am reimbursed for all delayed rides. Couldn’t recommend more!"
"does all the work of reclaiming for you, even if you dont realise you've been delayed!"
"Reeclaim takes care of it, I never miss delay refunds."
"Excellent. What more can I say?!"
"It works smoothly good application"
"I signed up this website 4 months ago and am very happy with how much I have made back from delayed tube journeys. Wish I'd signed up sooner."
"Very useful app if you get delayed on the tube - this remembers to make a refund claim for you and sends an email to give you status updates."
"Reeclaim is easy, sign up and there's nothing to do except wait!"
"I can’t believe how easy this was to set up and how well it works. Takes the pain out of reclaiming. Don’t know how it’s free!"
"Absolutely brilliant service. As a seasoned commuter, I tended to accept that delays were “part and parcel of commuting”. For years I must have been entitled to refunds of hundreds of pounds ... for example, since June this year alone, Im fast approaching £100! I get notified of refunds when I wasn’t even aware there was a delay. Fantastic. I highly recommend this service to anyone who regularly commutes."
"Within 20 minites of signing up, Reeclaim had already got me £20.40 in refunds for delayed journeys. Sign up its a no brainer."
"A complete no brainer, easy one-off setup then automatic refunds."
"Such a handy app! It’s helped me with several refunds so far, where I haven’t even realised I was delayed by more than 15 mins. I also love that I no longer have to go to the TFL website, select my Oyster card, select which journey I was on when I was delayed and so on..... I am one happy customer. :)"
"Great initiative!! Thank you very much for all the hastle free claims."
"Amazingly useful and well-executed service. Got refunds when I didn't even know I was due."
"so easy to set up and refunds from next morning onwards - no brainer just DO IT"
Reeclaim is rated 4.96 based on 794 reviews