Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

How would you rate Reeclaim?

"Super easy to setup and then everything is done for you. No hassle. You literally just see money coming back in to your account"
"Does what it says! Refunds processed for journeys that I did not even realise were eligible for refunds. All without me having to do anything after linking my TfL account."
"Signed up yesterday and within a couple of hours received 6 refunds (£16.30) I didn’t even know I had been delayed great work"
"Day 1 sign up day 3 £10.20 refunded for 2 delays. Thanks"
"I didn't even realise my journey was delayed!"
"The set-up was smooth and refunds came through promptly and seamlessly so it's something I think everybody should sign up to what's not to like about it."
"Signed up to this yesterday and was refunded for a journey which i didnt know was late Excellent service"
"I don't know: you fill a form in 3 minutes and all the rest is automatic. How did you that? It's amazing! I've already received a refund!"
"Signed up and the next day I got an email saying I had a refund from a journey when I didn't even realise I was delayed, amazing service!"
"Brilliant! Got a TfL refund the day I signed up. Didn’t even realise I had been delayed."
"Easy to use. Everything happen automatically after registration"
"Signed up yesterday, and was surprised to see a refund claim for a journey made that I didn't know was delayed! Brilliant!!"
"A great free service!"
"Amazing service- less than 24 hours and had got two refunds! Brilliant just brilliant"
"Very easy and quick to claim refunds."
"Quick. Easy to use. Brilliant tool!"
"Easy to register. All the hard work done by Reeclaim. Already claimed 20 quid in just over a week including journeys where I never even knew I was that delayed. 10/10 ! Sign up now"
"I signed up to this site based on the money saving expect website. Within 24 hours of me signing up to this site, I have already earned a refund on a journey that I didn’t even know I wa delayed on. I have been recommending this site to everyone, so please sign up! It only takes 2 mins and who doesn’t like money back!!!"
"A lot of unexpected money back from past trips. So awesome"
"Excellent - I only signed up yesterday - today I received an email refund notification from TFL for 3rd April - I had not even known I was delayed - Thank you Reeclaim"
Reeclaim is rated 4.97 based on 254 reviews