Reeclaim Reviews

Very Easy
Read Reeclaim Reviews

About Reeclaim:

Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A lifetime of automatic refunds. Who would say, ‘No’ to that? Not me.

Reeclaim, thank you for doing exactly what you promised. Automatic claim back on fares, when I’ve been delayed. Couldn’t be better 😃
Awesome! It claims compensation for the delay
Got a refund I didn’t even know about! Excellent
Simply perfect! Set and forget - you login once and then reeclaim does all the hard work for checked your past and future travel, automatically filing for refunds. I've received £45 back for delays in the last 2 months alone! I'd never have had the patience to file all the paperwork manually. Reeclaim makes all that a doddle. Amazing work!
I didn’t know that my journey was delayed so a refund was a pleasant surprise. Thank you.
Best service ever!In literally 3 minutes you can setup your account and then just travel and finally see the silver lining of Tube delays!Keep it up guys!
Love this service! I saved so much money from refunds of delayed TfL services.
Amazing service! Not much more you could ask for and the emails keep you up to date with when you are due a refund!
Absolutely fantastic! I've had around £100 refunded since joining without lifting a finger. Thank you!
Absolutely fantastic service - I cannot recommend highly enough and I continuously pass on Reeclaim to my friends & family to make sure everyone can get the most out of the service! Thank you :).
I hope beta version goes ahead cause it's the best thing London has to save money and keep tfl on their toes for all the delays that we are just meant to take for granted.
Very helpful and it works. I've saved around £300 in 2 years. Happy to say working again now - temporarily stopped due to TfL "upgrading" the oyster login...keep up the great work
Excellent website. Claims for you when you're not even sure you've been delayed enough
So simple to get my refund sorted!
Has saved me a ridiculous amount of money.
Claiming delays manually is a real, chore, so having it done automatically is great. Especially as you can only make claims 24 hours after the delay, but less than 2 weeks after the delay. So you cant do it the day of the delay, and unless you remember the days you got delayed to do it later they slip by.
Have used this service for a long time now and it is excellent. Really excellent, just works. No fee, does the refund applications for you with TfL, so it's basically a pleasant surprise every now and again.
Fantastic service. Cash refunds every time for no effort on my part.
So glad that this service is back up and running. I've been pleasantly surprised by how many refunds I've been entitled to 😃
I love Reeclaim! Over the course of last year, I got over £100 back, which was a lovely discount on my annual travelcard. Glad to be back up and running (even if in beta) after TfL changed their system. Keep fighting the good fight Reeclaim...
Simple to use and automatically claims refunds for you. Anyone who uses tfl contactless or Oyster should have this.
Reeclaim is rated 4.95 based on 1,718 reviews