Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process
"Love this service. Automatic refunds of delayed Oyster journies. What's not to like?"
"Reeclaim is brilliant. I linked my Oyster account once and I don't need to do a thing now. They take care of everything and TfL refunds delayed journey fare straight to my Oyster account, bingo. Give it a try."
"It’s literally free money. I’m getting refunds for delays I don’t even remember. I don’t see why everyone isn’t doing this"
"So simple to use, no effort required, easy refunds!"
"Tasks all the hassle out of having to make an individual claim for each journey where there has been a delay."
"For once something that’s so effective, helpful and free!"
"This works like a charm !!!"
"It just works, no hassle, no nonsense. Very very impressed with this service"
"Gets money refunded for you without you having to do anything, amazing!"
"Absolutely brilliant. In the past, if I ever wanted to claim a refund I had to remember the date of the delay, the time of the delay, the reason for delay, where I started my journey, where I ended my journey and how long I was delayed for. I'd then have to fill out a form. But with Reeclaim the need to remember all this information and fill out forms was eliminated. They do it all for you and you end up with the full refund. Couldn't ask for anything more."
"Amazing - clean and super efficient. Thank you"
"I signed up for this in February which was very easy to do. It's a brilliant system and since then I've received about £30 back in refund claims. Once signed up you don't have to do anything but wait for confirmation of the successful claims. I have shared the website with many of my fellow commuters. Thank you!"
"Love it. Saved lot of money for me. Must for everyone who travels on pay as you go"
"I am impressed with how easy it is that I am able to reclaim a refund that you would mean that I saved hours potentially waiting on the phone or emailing in without probably much success!!!! Thanks for making life simple."
"This is great, they do all the leg work. Absolutely fantastic!"
"Very good service. No hassle and does everything for you. What more do we need in our busy lives and stops tfl stealing our deserved money."
"Amazing! Handles the entire process of collecting refunds for any delayed and cancelled journeys!"
"I love this service, for tube only journeys it’s brilliant. For those journeys which also involve an overground train they are unable to track the tube journey and any delays. I can only wait and hope that one day they will be able to track the whole oyster journey and not just the underground exclusive ones. But the service is still awesome, I don’t have to think about a thing and I get money back, what’s not to love?!"
Reeclaim is rated 4.97 based on 1,252 reviews