Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

How would you rate Reeclaim?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Looks good"
Thank you! :)
"So easy to claim back for delays, without having to go through the TFL form. I wish I had found this service sooner!"
We're just happy you found us at last ;) Thanks for the review Amy! :)
"This is brilliant, saves so much time and hassle getting refunds, thanks guys"
Thank you so much for the great feedback! :)
"I received my refund automatically in my contactless card. I only had to register with Reeclaim once and thats it."
All thanks to our automated system :)
"Amazing service!!! All i had to do was link my oyster card to my reeclaim account and hey presto. I have been refunded for trips that i didn't even realise were late!! You literally do not have to do a thing and watch the refunds fly in (and there are lots from London underground ha ha). So far since i joined in October 2017 i have had over £40 in refunds) I have recommended Reeclaim to all my friends and family :-)"
Thank you so much for all the recommendations! Really happy to hear :)
"great service"
Thanks for the 5 stars :)
"Very happy so far. Everything is done and I just hear about it when I am getting a refund. Would definitely recommend."
Thanks for the great feedback!
"Great app..... it claimed three times without me realising I was delayed. Easier than claiming online. Definitely recommend it to all."
Simple and automatic! Glad to hear :)
"Great site, no need to do anything as they do it all for you."
All part of the service :) Thanks!
"Excellent service that does the hard work for me and save me pounds every time my tube train is delayed. Everyone should be on it!"
Yes they should! ;) Happy to hear :)
"My work colleague has introduced me to www.reeclaim.co.uk I did not believe at first, but I have connected my oyster card with train reeclaim, because she was so pushy! so I Did and it is working!! my train was delayed 19 minutes on Tuesday morning, today is Friday and here we go my refund has arrived ! with me doing absolutely nothing :) all you have to do it's register and connect your registered Oyster card. So Happy ! Who's idea was this? absolutely Epic!"
Please thank your colleague for us! ;) Really appreciate this kind feedback! :)
"Not even a week since I’d found out about Reeclaim - already had 2 journeys refunded! What an amazing idea!"
That's the beauty of our automated system :) Thanks for the review!
"I just sit back and relax and know that any delayed payback will all be sorted for me. :) Great service"
Thanks for the great feedback!
"it is really amazing"
Thank you for the 5 stars Naveen! :)
"Reclaiming money which would otherwise not be claimed. Easy to setup, once setup you forget its there until you get an email about a refund. Amazing service."
We're so happy to hear! :)
"Finally I get a refund everytime there is a delay without the headache to fill out forms on line!"
Thank you Valentina! Just a once-off sign up...all hassle free :)
"Easy to set up. Nice to see first refund going through after a week."
So happy to hear! :)
"when I Don’t need to claim all delays"
Our automated system does all the hard work :)
"Takes a few seconds to complete and then there you go all set to go!"
Thanks Frank! :)
"Great app. A must-have for a London commuter. Refunded journeys that I usually wouldn't have the tenacity to pursue. 6 weeks in and ~10% off travel bill."
Thanks for the great review!
Reeclaim is rated 4.96 based on 145 reviews