Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

How would you rate Reeclaim ?

"I received my first TWO refunds within a day of signing up. That's £10.20 I thought I'd never see again! It takes less than a minute to sign up and the automatic claims can't be compared to TFL's 'diy' process. Thanks*1000 Train Reeclaim!"
You are very welcome! We are happy to help!! :)
"Brilliant, effective, efficient and user friendly. What's not to like?"
Our thoughts exactly ;) Cheers for the review! :)
Jeff, London
Verified Reviewer
"I signed up to the service yesterday and have already qualified for a refund. The automated service was very easy to set-up, I received an email from TfL this morning notifying me of the refund. The claim; acceptance; and refund were processed automatically whilst I was asleep. 😀"
Our systems never sleep ;) Thanks for the review! :)
"The process of setting up is straightforward. Connect to you Oyster account and that is it. Once that is done and you are set up you don't have to think about anything and the app does the hard work. You receive an email once a claim has gone through. It cuts out having to go through the long winded process of applying through TFL."
All due to our great automated system! :)
"I love this service, it takes the hassle out of claiming for a refund, and also so far I have only ever had one claim rejected (when I was claiming directly, the % of rejected claims were far higher). They also claim for delays that I would never think to claim for (normally routes I do not use regularly). If I could change one thing is to get them to do my delay refunds for my train travel, I have recently switched to travelling on the train instead of the tube (still on Oyster) and it’s a painful process to submit dealays refund requests for southeastern)."
Thanks for the great review! :)
"Get about one claim a week. No hassle."
What a great result! :)
"Fantastic. Saves time and having to work out whether or not you should get a refund. Can’t rate it highly enough and well done to the team behind the concept"
Thank you so much!! We are so happy to hear :)
"Quick, simple, effective!"
Couldn't have summed it up better ourselves ;) Thanks for the review! :)
"Brilliant - i have received refunds when i hadn't even realised I'd been delayed"
We are so happy to hear! Thanks for the review :)
"Unexpectedly speedy claim. I even didn’t remember about the delay of the day. Yes it was delayed as usual but sometime tfl just didn’t refund to me so I was very satisfied!"
All thanks to our great automated system! :D
"Easy to register, refunds come through quickly, reliably and with no fuss of effort."
Thanks for the 5 stars! :)
"So simple, so easy to use. Just sit back and let the refunds in. Brilliant idea."
We couldn't have summed it up any better ourselves! Thanks!! :)
"I'm really pleased with Reeclaim! I'm getting back refunds for journeys I've made that I didn't even realise were as delayed as they were. Very pleased indeed - takes all the grief out of having to apply for a refund every time there are delays - thanks very much!"
You are very welcome! Thanks for the awesome review! :D
"I already knew about the possibility of claiming money back from tfl and I'm quite diligent about doing so when I'm delayed. So wasn't sure if I'd get much by joining. Much to my surprise, I got a refund for a journey last week that I hadn't realised was delayed. Great service!"
We hope you enjoyed your little surprise :P Thanks for the review! :)
"I don’t need anything reclaim to hard work for me"
Thanks for the 5 stars :)
"I got a refund automatically processed the day I joined Reeclaim. Amazing speed and service. Keep it up!"
We are so happy to hear! :)
"An absolute no-brainer. It just works... effortlessly."
Thanks for the great review! :)
"I was apprehensive when I heard anout Reeclaim but Injave been proved wrong. So far I have had 2 refunds ( which i did not know i was entitiled to). You do nothing after the intail form. You receive notification from TFL to say your claim successful and i claim money on line. Simple"
All thanks to our awesome automated system :)
"It was a bugger to set up (probably because I'm old) but they sent me an email saying that they were "thrilled" when I got my first refund (I nearly swooned with delight). Seriously, looking good so far and getting refunds credited to my account. Good service and recommended to all poor sufferers using TfL and particularly the Pickashitty Line."
We are so glad to hear! :)
"So simple and so easy I had not realised that it could be this easy! So impressed and super happy!"
Just one simple sign up :)
Reeclaim is rated 4.95 based on 438 reviews