Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Very Easy
refunds process
"Amazing, nothing else to say apart from it does what it claims! No hassle."
"so good - i've been getting refunds for the past 3 months - simple to use"
"Very good and quick. Easy to use and they take care of everything for you. I just received my money back in my account. easy!"
"Awesome service.. very prompt and easy... you dont need to worry... and it automatically updates the money that can be reclaimed... recommend for everyone to apply for it"
"very useful and no need to do any effort"
"Does exactly what it says on the tin - working away in the background to make sure I get compensation for every single delayed tfl journey, avoiding dull admin and clock watching! Takes a few minutes to setup - if you travel with tfl it's a no-brainer."
"Low hassle, and it works. Using technology to overcome the bureaucratic barriers of London transport and returning tangible value - brilliant!"
We’re glad you think so!
"Excellant so pleased I signed up"
We’re pleased to be able to help! Thanks for the 5 stars Janet!
"Does what it says on tin. Very satisfied."
We’re happy to help! Thanks for the great review!
"Best ever service really appreciated. They doing great service thank yoy"
You are more than welcome Mohan!
"Excellent service, easy to understand and very efficient!"
We’re happy to be of service!
"Wish I knew about this earlier. After 2 days of signing up I already got a refund on a past journey that I didn’t even know was delayed, I just thought it was slow Sunday service and TFL didn’t make any announcements. Glad that it’s all automatic and I don’t have to bother about it!"
Leave the bother to us! Thanks for the great review!
"It worked! Thanks"
You are more than welcome!
"Automatically claims refund for journey delays"
Thanks for the great review Ivan!
"Brilliant service. Even makes claims when you haven't realised you've been delayed."
That’s the best part! Thanks for the 5 stars Keith!
"Simple, quick and effective!"
We’re glad you think so! Thanks for the great review!
"Very handy and easy. Good to know that someone is looking out for you and you are not letting go of the refund you have right to for the delays."
We’ll always have your back Kumar!
"Really neat and easy to use set up.. Works like wonder..."
We’re happy we could be of service Satya!
"This site is so easy. I kept waiting for the catch.. But there isn't one. It literally does what it says it will do."
Thanks for the 5 stars Sonal!
"Great app Refunds money that I would otherwise had never claimed back straight to your accounts hassle free"
Thanks for the great review!
Reeclaim is rated 4.96 based on 1,026 reviews