Reeclaim Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reeclaim

About Reeclaim: Automated Travel Delay Refunds

Our sophisticated technology simplifies the claims process to a once-off registration in under 2 minutes, and enables you to enjoy a lifetime of automatic refunds! You can, of course, choose to manually claim directly with TfL each time you are delayed, or alternatively, connect with our automated platform and let us notify you of every delay and claim your refund on your behalf!

info@reeclaim.co.uk

Tell us how Reeclaim made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"Very easy to register, I have received multiple refunds and got back around £30 within the last 6 months by doing nothing, everything is automatically done by Reeclaim. Excellent service, very happy!"
"So far so good tells me I’ve got refunds but as of yet nothing has gone on my Oyster card I’ll keep an open mind"
"Fantastic service. Takes the faff out of manual claiming (which most of us don't bother to do unless the delay was extreme) and balances the cost of travel with the service received."
"Thank you for scanning my travel history for potential reclaims! I have received my first refund of £1.60, however I did also receive 2 other failed refund requests where TFL deemed that the refund could not be processed due to insufficient information. It is already amazing that Reeclaim could process refunds but it would be even greater if they could engage in discussions/ proceed further after a failed refund claim."
"An excelent tool for Oyster card. I have used it for half a year and it claimed me back so many delayed journes, plus it save me all that time for not filling forms on TFL website. A big thank you."
"Got automatic refund several times in a month without realizing that I am entitled for it. Well done Reeclaim, thumbs up."
"Very easy to simply sign up and get refunds. I just signed up a few days ago and already have £20 refunded from TFL"
"Automatically sorting refunds for a delayed train service. Perfect 👌"
"Such a brilliant service -- sign up for it! Saves you so much time!"
"Effortless way to be reimbursed for travel delays - flawless system"
"So easy to set up. Brilliant concept!"
"Excellent service. The system does all the work for you and automatically refunds you for delayed trains. Everyone should sign up foer this."
"Amazing tool. Wish I had found it sooner. Have recommended to pretty much everyone I know"
"AUTOMATIC refunds for trips I would NEVER have claimed for!!! This is insane!!! Thanks Reeclaim! £18.60 in a month.."
"Brilliant! All done for me without any prompting!"
"I'm unfortunate to live on District line, but fortunate to encounter Reeclaim. Within 2 months i got £37 compensation for train delays without any effort. I just had to sign up, and Reeclaim did the rest. I would get e-mail confirming the claimed refund has been approved, sometimes even without noticing that the train was delayed!"
"Excellent Service and flawless. I don't need to worry about claiming for my delays. Fast and reliable. I cannot thank them enough! Highly recommended to all travellers."
Reeclaim is rated 4.97 based on 1,664 reviews