Reebok Reviews

Chelmsford

Categories:
Sports & Leisure
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Reebok ?

"Bought sneakers for my daughter in the sale. At £3.99, the delivery charge was reasonable (I like free better!) and they arrived very swiftly from Germany. U*C could learn a thing or two from Reebok's service!"
"the staff was too helpful. I liked their gesture."
"the size guides and selections as well as the amazon delivety were seemless"
"Very good shues that fit great. Also very simple to order and arrived in grate time."
"Reebok is a great website to go to and buy items, shipping is fast and reliable. Products are always of high quality."
"Absolutely diabolical service. Items took ten days to arrive. I had to send them back unfortunately and over a week later I'm still waiting for my refund! Terrible"
"The trainers were a really good price and lots of choice however delivery was a little longer than expected but was happy when they did arrive"
"Great trainer and very comfortable. Lightweight and very stylish, great value for money."
"Excellent quality, durable clothing and footwear at a very reasonable price."
"The order arrived really quickly from abroad. Unfortunately I betted wrong on some sizes, and had to return about half of the order. The box arrived with a returnform ready to be sent back, and the refund was received a couple days after. Great quality products and the best friendly and swift service from Reebok."
"Discounted prices for coaches. Good quality of apparel as well."
"Great online order system and excellent customer services - so easy to deal with both"
"Delivery is easy to track and usually arrives in good time. If you need to return something, the instructions on how to do so are provided with your order - as well as a free-returns label - and are really clear and simple to follow. Their products are, I think, of very good quality, and will hopefully last a long time."
"I recently purchased a pair of trainers from this website after having looked around locally and unsuccessfully to find what I wanted. They had a very large selection and offered a range of additional services. Very good quality and delivery was prompt"
"Great product. No hassle delivery and refund on one of the items. Makes me love reebok even more!!"
"Looking for brown leather trainers.. they had the perfect pair"
"Discount on my favourite shoes"
"I bought a pair of Reebok So quick trainers from the the Bromley Reebok store, 3 months later they had a 3cm split in the fabric, I tried to take them back but the store had closed down. So I contacted Reebok directly as the nearest store was Bluewater or central London and wouldn't take them back as I hadn't purchased them at their store. Reebok won't accept a photo, they wanted me to send the trainers back at my cost and be without them for 3 weeks while they conducted a 'thorough inspection', if a fault was found they would replace the shoes or if no fault send them back to me. I only have this one pair of trainers and find their attitude inflexible, especially as the product is obviously faulty and I have no option as they closed their Bromley outlet. I will not be buying anymore inferior Reebok products due to their terrible returns policy."
"Reebok are a bad company to purchase items from online. They promise a response within 24 hrs but fail to deliver. They claim to re-stock every week but the item you're after is never available. Reebok are unable to provide you with an explanation and will not assist in notifying you when the product has come back into stock. Overall Reebok have shown there lack of ability when it comes to dealing with fundamental customer service. I would strongly recommend not using Reebok store online and if you’re a fan of MMA (like me) and now only have the option to purchase UFC clothing products through them – good luck. They won’t have it in your size or it probably won’t even be available."
Reebok is rated 4.33 based on 19 reviews