Redsave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Redsave

How would you rate Redsave?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Angry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Redsave in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Angry Redsave Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"I dont know how this company is still going. 1000's of people have been conned by there 19.99 subscription. If I was you I would steer well clear. Checkout out all the bad press they have had over the years."
Sophie Lindsay
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a hair brush at a cost of £10, back in July, since then and every month since, £20 has been taken out of my account! A total scam! Really bad, I will be taking this matter further, informing both Watchdog, my solicitor and the police. As well as going out of my way to write as many HONEST reviews as possible. I would love to bump into the owners on the street, luckily enough I know what they look like."
Redsave is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews