Redsave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Redsave

How would you rate Redsave ?

"I dont know how this company is still going. 1000's of people have been conned by there 19.99 subscription. If I was you I would steer well clear. Checkout out all the bad press they have had over the years."
"I ordered a hair brush at a cost of £10, back in July, since then and every month since, £20 has been taken out of my account! A total scam! Really bad, I will be taking this matter further, informing both Watchdog, my solicitor and the police. As well as going out of my way to write as many HONEST reviews as possible. I would love to bump into the owners on the street, luckily enough I know what they look like."
Redsave is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews