Redsave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Redsave
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Redsave made you happy

"I dont know how this company is still going. 1000's of people have been conned by there 19.99 subscription. If I was you I would steer well clear. Checkout out all the bad press they have had over the years."
Are you Redsave? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Redsave receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a hair brush at a cost of £10, back in July, since then and every month since, £20 has been taken out of my account! A total scam! Really bad, I will be taking this matter further, informing both Watchdog, my solicitor and the police. As well as going out of my way to write as many HONEST reviews as possible. I would love to bump into the owners on the street, luckily enough I know what they look like."
Redsave is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews