Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 6th January 2018
Kevin Ure
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Jennifer Gibson
Excellent service and amazing quality canvas. 3rd time we used red canvas and will do so again.
Highly recommend!! All requirements were taken on board and was really pleased with the end product - superb gift for My Wife’s 40th birthday!
Very good product but even better communication with the seller. Defiantly recommend and everything is top quality
An amazing product - all pics thoughtfully sized and positioned from my collection. Brilliant service too - done in no time and arrived just as promised. Thank you Red Canvas Ltd!
I fully and wholeheartedly recommend Red Canvas Ltd. A very friendly, helpful and professional service. Any questions I had were always answered efficiently and promptly. I would not hesitate to using this company again. Thank you Rami, Regards from Carmen Hollis, Hertfordshire.
Stunning canvas created by Rami for my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary. Collection of modern and vintage photographs, blended together beautifully.
Would recommend with hesitation!
Rami did a great product. From the first contact via his website until the unpacking at home. Everything went fine and as expected. The surprise for my wife was perfect!
Thanks again
I am really pleased with the canvas. It was easy to send the photos and after the initial arrangement, with out any fuss they were altered fractionally and very patient with our various alterations to the background and lettering, so we are very happy with the result
First class quality and easy to deal with.
We absolutely love our canvas. It’s of our wedding day and has our personal vows on each side. The quality is amazing and Rami was great throughout the process, showing us different fonts and ideas.

We will be ordering again from Red canvas.
So IMPRESSED. Everyone LOVED the board. It was the first thing people saw when they entered the funeral and it was absolutely perfect. People stood in front of it and admired every inch of it for quite some time. Thank you so much, I’ve already told a ton of people how I got it done and how helpful, understanding and prompt You were with responding and the editing, deadline, ECT. Everything went smoothly. I will continue to recommend you. Thank you so much. I’m going to put in a Yelp review too because I’m a happy costumer! Thanks again
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage 5 star review on 26th February 2020
This is exactly what I was looking for for my husband’s 50th birthday, we are so pleased with it. Great way to display a collection of photos that otherwise just sit on a device. Personalised, quick service Thank you Rami
Rebecca
Our experience of Red CanvasLtd/Red Collage was a very positive one. From beginning to end there was good communication and some additions we requested were added with no problem. We were able to proof view the product at the draft and final stage and the finished product was precisely what we had ordered. The product arrived on time and we would certainly use this company again.
I'm very pleased with the canvas created by Red Canvas. It was a 40th bday gift for my husband and he loved it. Great customer services received. Very responsive and very helpful. The quality of the print is excellent.
Great service from Rami, really helpful and efficient. Love the final product...its exactly what I wanted and expected and I am so happy that I have such a special gift for my dads 65th birthday. Thanks so much Rami!
I ordered a collage in letters, Anfield, it was fantastic and would highly recommend Red Canvas .
Rami is amazing! He did everything I asked for and more! Amazing quality and quick to deliver! Will definitely be ordering again.
Rami and the team at Red Canvas were fantastic.

Very responsive to questions and the final product was shipped quickly and a real hit with my wife as a birthday present. Recommended.
Excellent communication throughout the whole process. The final collage arrived looking great, making one very happy father on his birthday. Thank you very much for all of your help. Fantastic service, very highly recommended.
Beautiful photo collage, great communication. Would definitely recommend Red canvas if you're looking for that something special.
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 229 reviews