Red Canvas LTD / OhMyPics Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / OhMyPics

About Red Canvas LTD / OhMyPics: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

How would you rate Red Canvas LTD / OhMyPics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Rami did 2 very different collages for me: an Australia map with holiday pics, and a Heart Shape with family photos. Both are excellent. The positioning of the pictures and the balance between landscape and portrait is thoughtful and precise. I am very pleased with the result. Communication was prompt and easy with helpful suggestions and advice. I was also given a discount for doing 2 at once! Well done Rami, and Thank you. I recommend Red Canvas 100% and will use them again. Jen Gibson"
Sue C
"Thank you so much! The canvas is amazing! My son is so pleased with it. The service you gave Rami was spot on! It was a very short notice order as I knew what I wanted but didn't know who could fulfil my requirements but you went above and beyond. I would not hesitate to recommend your company in the future and will definitely be back. Many thanks, Sue"
Michele B
"Exceptionally please with my RedCanvas prints. Very simple to upload photos. Ramis design and photo placement was great, no changes needed. Once designed were delivered just two days later. Would highly recommend."
"Amazing unique product. We absolutely love it. Great service!"
"What can I say....Rami Thank You so much for all your hard work and ensuring that I received my canvas in time even when you were extremely busy over Christmas. Fantastic Service throughout. Rami kept in touch informed me what I needed to do. He even offered a discount which I thought was very kind. Please see pictures below. The theme was for my son Dylan who has just turned 18 Months. I wanted to document his life so far through pictures and capture moments between family and friends and experiences. Rami has certainly achieved all that and more. Once again thank you so much and I will be in touch again when the next baby comes along 😃 Regards Adam Rees"
"Placed an order at the peak of the holiday season. Rami was very responsive and eventually personally delivered the order in London to get it there on time! And a very happy person on the other end with the canvas collage."
"Great service. Kept me up to date on progress and delivered a high quality personalised product."
"My wall art arrived on time and looked brilliant. The colours were really vibrant and the added text on the side just gave it that little extra touch."
"First class from start to finish. The canvas was fantastic. 5/5"
"The canvas i had made was for mine & my husband trip around Europe & we wanted something that could present a range of photos from the trip. The canvas looks amazing & it turned out perfectly, we are so pleased with how it turned out. Also Rami was amazing to work with, he also helped with any assistance that was needed."
"I bought a photo and word collage as a birthday gift and couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. The processes was easy and efficient and communication was great throughout. I couldn’t recommend Red Canvas ltd enough. Thank you!"
"Canvas looks great Rami. Thanks so much; we have ordered a few now and the service you provide is so efficient. Always quick to respond to queries and always delivered on time!"
"Red Canvas were very responsive to messages and delivered my canvas right before Christmas, even though I told them it was OK if it wouldn't arrive in time! Great service!"
"Excellent communication, easy upload and superb printing quality. Would certainly recommend. Thankyou"
"This is my second time using this service. Again, it was top quality and we are delighted with the product. Great service from Rami, thanks again."
Verified Buyer
"Great product, perfect finish! Would use this company again."
"The product was great and good customer service."
Gurcharan S
Verified Buyer
"The advice provided made sure I got the right gift voucher for my son to showcase his travel photos. Can't wait to see the final collage."
"Great service and product- really happy to recommend. Good personalised gift idea"
"We were quite happy with the final product, however, some creative work could have been added to it such as resizing, playing with the tones, etc. Edficiently done and on time. Great quality materials and print."
"The service was quick and efficient. Mr. Rami was in contact throughout the whole process. Definitely, 5 star service."
"I ordered a TEXT Picture for my 10 year old Great Niece , which spells her name. It was for her bedroom wall, she was so delighted with it , as were the rest of her family. The selection of where the photographs were placed into the letters, made the best out of each photograph. Not a childrens gift you may think but her 3 year old sister loves it so much, she wants her own name on the wall fillled with family photographs, so I am now about to order her one for Christmas."
Red Canvas LTD / OhMyPics is rated 4.97 based on 185 reviews