Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage

About Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage: Photo Collage - Design and Print - London, UK

+447783067928

How would you rate Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage ?

David A
"What can I say....Rami Thank You so much for all your hard work and ensuring that I received my canvas in time even when you were extremely busy over Christmas. Fantastic Service throughout. Rami kept in touch informed me what I needed to do. He even offered a discount which I thought was very kind. Please see pictures below. The theme was for my son Dylan who has just turned 18 Months. I wanted to document his life so far through pictures and capture moments between family and friends and experiences. Rami has certainly achieved all that and more. Once again thank you so much and I will be in touch again when the next baby comes along 😃 Regards Adam Rees"
Kevin U
"Great service. Kept me up to date on progress and delivered a high quality personalised product."
Jennifer G
"Rami did 2 very different collages for me: an Australia map with holiday pics, and a Heart Shape with family photos. Both are excellent. The positioning of the pictures and the balance between landscape and portrait is thoughtful and precise. I am very pleased with the result. Communication was prompt and easy with helpful suggestions and advice. I was also given a discount for doing 2 at once! Well done Rami, and Thank you. I recommend Red Canvas 100% and will use them again. Jen Gibson"
"The whole experience was very impressive. We took quite a while to finally choose our photos, and this was not a problem for Red Canvas. Finally we made our choices, and the end product was really great, probably better than expected (we regret not making the choices earlier). I have since purchased a gift voucher for my Mother, to have the same product."
"Fantastic quality product and brilliant contact and service from company. Very impressed. Thank you"
"Rami at Red Canvas could not have been more responsive, patient or accommodating on what was a very tricky bespoke canvas. I will be using them again."
"Excellent product delivered on time at a high quality. Couldn’t fault Red Canvas Ltd!"
"I am very satisfied and will use the service again"
"Very good at keeping in touch and a first rate product - speedy delivery too."
"Picture was amazing and just want I wanted. Highly reccommended."
"I have used Red Canvas a number of times, for colourful collages of photos of friends, families, events and places. I have always been extremely pleased with the results, which are carefully and creatively put together and look wonderful when completed. Also, the service is relatively inexpensive, quick and no-hassle. I have recommended Red Canvas to a number of people I know, who have admired the various picture montages we have had made up over the years."
"We order a collage canvas in the shape of Australia. The service was excellent. It was easy to up load photos and Rami discussed with us at every stage to make sure it was perfect. I love it !!"
"I needed my canvas at short notice, I was communicated with straight away and had my Canvas in plenty of time for the special occassion I needed it for. Great service and no substitution on quality for speed. Very happy customer."
"From the beginning I knew I’d chosen a brilliant company to print my collage canvas! Nothing but helpful, polite & fast service! I really appreciated the communication throughout from Rami, highly recommend RedCanvas LTD"
"Excellent service and communication from start to finish.Highly recommended. Superb product."
"Rami was very helpful and was more than happy to meet my needs both in customising my design and fast tracking my order to have it ready for my anniversary. The final product is fantastic and worth every penny I would definitely order through red canvas again in the future."
"Amazing unique product. We absolutely love it. Great service!"
"Placed an order at the peak of the holiday season. Rami was very responsive and eventually personally delivered the order in London to get it there on time! And a very happy person on the other end with the canvas collage."
"My wall art arrived on time and looked brilliant. The colours were really vibrant and the added text on the side just gave it that little extra touch."
"First class from start to finish. The canvas was fantastic. 5/5"
"The canvas i had made was for mine & my husband trip around Europe & we wanted something that could present a range of photos from the trip. The canvas looks amazing & it turned out perfectly, we are so pleased with how it turned out. Also Rami was amazing to work with, he also helped with any assistance that was needed."
Red Canvas LTD / Red Collage is rated 4.97 based on 198 reviews