Red Strawberry Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Red Strawberry Solutions

Tell us how Red Strawberry Solutions made you happy

"i ORDERED AN EXPANDING KEY RING IT IS GOOD QUALITY VERY FIT FOR PURPOSE ARRIVED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED AND AT A GOOD PRICE. VERY HAPPY WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE."
"Perfect. Just what I was hoping the order would be. I would recommend R.S.S. to anyone."
"Excellent service and excellent product"
"The few times I have had to use the company I have found the ordering of goods very easy & efficient - Excellent service -"
"Fast and quality service. Affordable price too for card holders. I have been regularly using Red Strawberry Solutions for two years and would highly recommend."
"Very prompt delivery; good packaging; sturdy product - better build and materials than the one it was replacing. Altogether, very pleased."
"I ordered the incorrect size of split rings and spoke to an advisor who was very helpful and the with a minimum of fuss the mistake was rectified and correct size rings were received in the post. Great customer service."
"Excellent service all round. The website is easy to navigate, the products are varied (I found exactly what I was after very quickly and easily) and my purchase was delivered very speedily."
"Made order over the phone, very polite and my order arrived the very next day much to my surprise"
"Ordering online was easy, found exactly what I was looking for, I've had this product before, great price, great product...Delivery costs are spot on and the delivery is quick...."
"Strawberry Solutions ensured they delivered the required goods on time and did me a fantastic service and definitely went out of their way to assist - absolutely brilliant"
(Printed Plastic Cards) - Posted 8 months ago
"We’ve been using Red Strawberry Solutions for over 5 years now and have used a variety of badge reels. We would highly recommend the products on offer. All have been extremely high quality, durable and good value for money. The company itself is also highly recommended with excellent customer service and great, responsive communication. Will continue to use this company in the future."
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"The product was exactly as described and just what we needed, prompt professional service. I will definitely be using Red Strawberry Solutions again for our business needs. I can highly recommend."
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"The rectractable key chain and lanyard are of a high quality and the overall service is first class. This is a repeat order for a family member as the one i purchased for myself some years back is still going strong. Can’t fault it 100% recommendation!"
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"The retractable key chains we ordered were brilliant quality and just what we needed in our office. Great customer service too, many thanks! We’ll definitely be using again."
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"Very sturdy and just what we need for staff in our care home."
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"I always contact John in sales and the response is first class. Thank you!"
(Custom-made Lanyards) - Posted 8 months ago
"Large range of products, good presentation and description and fast delivery"
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"Excellent service a super product!"
(Retractable Key Chains) - Posted 8 months ago
"Very easy to order, big selection of items and colour choices are good. Delivery was fast."
Red Strawberry Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews