Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

luke@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Great products (this was my 3rd separate purchase) and prompt dispatch/delivery. We all need companies like this that know their activities/sports and understand the needs of fellow participants.
red original products are excellent. I like them for the high quality of the materials and the attractive design. I have interfaced with red original via messanger to get clarifications and the answers have always been pricise and friendly. for me red original is the top.
very usefull garments for stand up paddling
Quick, faultless delivery
Unfortunately I have become addicted to red products! Started with a paddle board obviously and have progressed to accessories and clothing. Latest purchase is the activity jacket which although I have only worn a couple of times so far, is already an outdoor activity favourite. I actually missed this before Christmas due to stock running out so appreciated the email advising of new stock arrivals. On another note I have done two separate purchases recently both after the 2 o'clock next day delivery deadline and guess what both times received parcels next day, well done thanks red team.
Cannot fault the product in any way! Certainly a 5 star purchase.
Guaranteed to supply top quality products without fuss. You can purchase Red Original products in the knowledge that you will receive a premium service and premium products. Any minor issues I've ever had have been dealt with immediately, professionally and without fuss. 100% recommended !
Shopping from Australia was a breeze! Easy to use the website and the order was delivered within five days.
Great quality product range for outdoor activities. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Fantastic quality products
Friendy, reliable company who met my order without problems. Product came speedily and delivered item exceeded my expectations.
Fantastic products and service!
Does what it says on the tin !! Would highly recommend this product.
Bought one for my son's girlfriend
Outstanding design and functionality, I really can’t imagine how any of the Red items I own could be bettered. If anything the products are overbuilt and simply will not fail in the process of any kind of normal use and even some abuse. Needless to say it makes any SUP excursion a joy. I own the deck bag, dry pouch, towel, water bottle and travel mug.
Amazing products will continue buying from Red
Great products made with real quality materials
Great products, made to last
Very quick delivery, good quality products and helpful customer service.
La meilleure marque !!! Tout simplement !!! Qualité, design au top !! ❤️
Great brand and very high quality products.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 229 reviews