Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Muy buena calidad
Easy to order & very speedy delivery
Great company. Fast shipping and good customer service e.
High quality piece of kit, can't fault it. However the logo is a bit big. If it was more understated I might wear the robe more often for general use!
I'm really thrilled with my long-sleeved changing robe. Plenty of room to change, very warm, extremely cozy, but light enough to fit in my 28L tow-float which is a huge plus to me, as I don't ever have to worry about leaving it behind if I'm doing a river swim or staying for a while in the sea.
Red's customer service is amazing - even late in the evening they responded to my question almost immediately.
Great products and superb customer service! Amazing company altogether!
Quality !
Swift and helpful service
Amazing robe and great communication.
Red Original is a premium brand which delivers quality products, time after time with excellent service to further enhance its standing.
Very well made, super warm and obviously made with inclement weather in mind. The fabric on the inside is comfortable and soft with lots of room to move in the main body section.
I ordered the change robe. At the time of order it was out of stock. Red advised a due date for new stock and it arrived very quickly after that date. It was packaged well.
Good quality products, easy to order and really quick delivery.
The flask came next day and sent and email to confirm , excellent customer service
Fantastic products for paddle sports and the outdoors.
Long lasting gear which is designed to look good but also last and preform.
Great product, great service.
I ordered the red baseball cap, activ jacket and performance top layer plus change robe for my hubby's birthday. We are quite new to paddleboarding ( midlife crisis) we went out on Ullswater and he was lovely and toasty and everything dried really quickly.
I don't have this fancy gear yet but even in my wetsuit, top layer and wooly hat, I was cold. I'm hoping he will buy me this gear for my birthday 😁
Great communication from Red throughout the order process and fast delivery. Everything was really well packed and the gear is top quality, well worth the money.
Delighted with my new Red Original changing robe. Great service from the company. I ordered on a monday afternoon and it arrived on the following Wednesday morning. How good is that. Really warm and comfy. I love it.
Ordering from Red Original was quick, convenient and easy. this SUP bag was out of stock anywhere due to popularity and when i saw a price tag at the Original website i took it immediately. I wrote an email to the staff as they said that it will be shipped soon and got answers very quickly to my satisfaction. the item arrived to my door a week before estimated arrival which is great.

the bag itself looks awesome and is amazingly suitable to SUP touring and long trips, you can put anything there and it stays dry and it fits just what i need for longer hauls. it comes with easy steps instructions on how to mount it on the SUP, how to maintain it etc and surprisingly with its own zipper maintenance lube (that looked like a lipstick balm). very considerate.

HIGHLY recommended for SUP tourers and anybody wishing to have a great deck back on the water (for me its salty ocean water).
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 755 reviews