Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

luke@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
I purchased the deck bag. It’s excellent and I’m happy I invested a little more to get equipment of this quality. It pairs brilliantly with my Sport board. And the service is excellent, Red Paddle isn’t playing around. Thanks for putting the time into designing a fantastic kit. Robin Kausner Alberta, Canada
Super fast service.
Nice site easy to navigate🤓
Efficient service
Great service and accessories.
Excellent quality
Pour moi vous êtes les meilleurs ! Qualité produits, soucis du detail, au top ! :) Explorer 13.2 2017, gilet de sauvetage Red, Bagagerie Red, leash Red, gourde alu Red,
This site was very user friendly and the order arrived promptly. I would order from here again.
A heavy, thick and fluffy cotton robe, thicker and better quality than any 5 star hotel towel. Bought as a gift for my wife as she kept borrowing mine! I bought the large men’s as she is quite tall and it comes nicely to her knees.
Speedy service, quality product.
Excellent service quick responses and great experience
Chose red original as I was very happy with my board and ancillaries. The t shirts are very comfortable and look good they dry very fast Just as advertised.
My favourite SUP brand as they consider the whole experience (like apple) unlike the other SUP brands. The accessories make the paddling experience easier. Plus they’re based locally in Devon.
Awesome gear. Well thought out design. Love how they think about the entire experience. It’s clear it’s designed by paddlers for paddlers.
Courtesy email & quick delivery.
Just great brand, quality merchandise. I think i have everything they have all in my closet. Hope soon there will also be some long pants and shorts on offer ...
Bought a stainless steel bottle. Great quality, comes with a screw top and sports bottle top. Quick and quality delivery. Well pleased.
Easily the best bottle I’ve used to date. I’ve been trying to get out of the habit of buying plastic bottles everyday, so this is perfect for trowing in my bag as an alternative. Even got an email, from Luke I believe, asking if he could be of anymore help. Great customer service! Will absolutely recommend!
Very good service and quality products!
Good quality products and fast delivery, highly recommended
Red Original is rated 4.89 based on 218 reviews