Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Fantastic products for paddle sports and the outdoors.
Long lasting gear which is designed to look good but also last and preform.
Great product, great service.
I ordered the red baseball cap, activ jacket and performance top layer plus change robe for my hubby's birthday. We are quite new to paddleboarding ( midlife crisis) we went out on Ullswater and he was lovely and toasty and everything dried really quickly.
I don't have this fancy gear yet but even in my wetsuit, top layer and wooly hat, I was cold. I'm hoping he will buy me this gear for my birthday ๐Ÿ˜
Great communication from Red throughout the order process and fast delivery. Everything was really well packed and the gear is top quality, well worth the money.
Delighted with my new Red Original changing robe. Great service from the company. I ordered on a monday afternoon and it arrived on the following Wednesday morning. How good is that. Really warm and comfy. I love it.
Ordering from Red Original was quick, convenient and easy. this SUP bag was out of stock anywhere due to popularity and when i saw a price tag at the Original website i took it immediately. I wrote an email to the staff as they said that it will be shipped soon and got answers very quickly to my satisfaction. the item arrived to my door a week before estimated arrival which is great.

the bag itself looks awesome and is amazingly suitable to SUP touring and long trips, you can put anything there and it stays dry and it fits just what i need for longer hauls. it comes with easy steps instructions on how to mount it on the SUP, how to maintain it etc and surprisingly with its own zipper maintenance lube (that looked like a lipstick balm). very considerate.

HIGHLY recommended for SUP tourers and anybody wishing to have a great deck back on the water (for me its salty ocean water).
Excellent service and quick delivery!
Good company to deal with. Excellent customer care
Great quality product and great design. fast and efficient delivery
Delighted with my lovely Womens Pro Change Robe. Love putting it on after a cold sea swim and am instantly cocooned in the cosy and soft material makes the great outdoors magic and warm. Thank you Jane Brogan.
Love what the brand represents
The Red Original robe is perfect for my sea swims. It arrived 5 days earlier than expected, just as the mornings were getting a bit nippier. I hang it up inside out and it’s dry and cosy for the next morning’s swim.
Seems like a genuinely professional company making top quality products.
Red Original 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Had a lovely experience with the Red team. They are very professional and sorted out my delivery issue very quickly with no fuss. Thank you!
Bought the lovely changing robe which arrived before stated time -result!! and it had its first outing on Saturday after a wonderful sea swim it was snuggly and warm to climb into and loads of room for changing, really well made am pleased with my purchase ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great service and updates
Great product and great service
Great service.
Excellent Customer Service, 5 Star Service and 5 Star Products!
My red pro changing robe arrived next day and it's so good about to order 2 more!
Brilliant customer service.