Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Easy to navigate website, competitively priced. Good communication and delivery as advertised.
Arrived quickly with staff informing me when to expect delivery. Great service.
Fits very well and looks like it will do the job, but due to C19 and lockdown unable to try it outside. Awaiting that time hopefully in the near future 🙏
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner and with the combination of weather this January and lockdown he has not used it many times but has been very pleased so far - he tells me it is warm and he likes the pockets.
I discovered Red Original when another brand didn’t have what I wanted in stock. A little bit cheaper but just as good quality is what I found! Delivery was super fast and I am thrilled to have found this company.
Good service and the children love their items
N
Really happy. The look and quality is excellent.
My favourite 🤩 the best quality
Only purchased drying coat from them, but website easy to use, ordering simple, ordered after 3pm NYE and arrived 2nd Jan. so super fast. Going by the quality of the coat I will definitely be looking at other products in the future.
My dog slipped right into his new pfd and it fit really well. We haven't gone on the water to try it yet but I'm sure he will be safe and look fabulous matching my new board!
Red Original 5 star review on 7th January 2021 Red Original 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Easy ordering & prompt delivery.
Brilliant product. Brilliant service.

Product arrived promptly, tracking was fab and company stayed in contact via email to keep me updated, and a lovely email to say thank you and ensure they are hand if you need anything.
Very good quality and comfy Robe, really good communication with the company and was informed when products came back in stock.
I am very happy with the Red waterproof rucksack I received as a Xmas present. I have used it on 4 day walks already and found it to be excellent. The two outside drinks holders are great and there is plenty of space in the bag itself for food and clothing for day walks.
Arrived as expected and well packed and loved by the receiver. A cold water swimmer who will use it often. And what beats giving your daughter a warm hug after freezing swims!
Red Original 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Tip Top product
Extremely warm and easy to put on. Just what you need after a cold sea swim.
Great service obviously great products
Amazing follow up after I revived my purchase from the team
Very professional team, fast shiping 2 days betwin order and delivery, anď excelent quality products.
Fantasic products, speedy delivery post Christmas period.
Absolutely brilliant! Packs down so small, it’s lightweight and so cosy, just what I need when I get out of the sea and not bulky like done other change robes
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 1,156 reviews