Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

luke@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
great staff
Best equipment ever!
Great quality products that are practical with a slick design. Always prompt admiring glances and positive comments!
Useful products as a good price
What can I say besides I am 100% satisfied with the product and my choice? that I could become a Red ambassador ;-)
Easy ordering, great products and awesome customer service. Delivery was quick as well, winner all round
Very pleased with the excellent products and service. The ONLY issue we have is the condition the parcel arrived in, which we know isn't directly your fault, but it's letting you down. We have had four parcels delivered by DPD and three have been badly damaged, including the recent one from yourselves. We were lucky that the goods were intact but it makes us reluctant to order the boards and other kit on our wish list. We would rather collect them from you or a supplier, than take the risk. (photo's available if it helps you)
Hi Tony, glad that you love the products and our service, we hope you have a lot of adventures with them. Sorry to hear about the packages turning up damage. I will mention this to the team to see if we can improve the quality of the boxes so it reduces the likelihood of the courier damaging this on route.

I hope the experience of using DPD has not put you off, we have tried various other courtiers and actually get the best service with them. You are always welcome to come to our head quarters to pick up product or see the range or visit one of our amazing retailers who also offer a fantastic service.

Kind regards
Luke
Seems like a good company. This ism 1st purchase with them...
excellent gift for my partner, one happy girl!!!!
Ordering from Red Original was easy and straightforward. I was kept informed throughout the entire delivery process and their website told me everything I needed to know about the product to make an informed decision when placing my purchase.
I found ordering very simple, I was impressed with the speed my order was delivered in & the packaging. I haven’t yet used the bottle for anything heated so am unable to comment regarding how long it stays hot-it’s labelled as 12 hours 😁
Great customer service and top quality product. Having the ability to pay with Klarna over 3 months is a winner too!
Brilliant bag and great quality, Bought two red water bottles and really good fit in pouches, highly recommended.
This company is awesome. They provide a top quality service and top quality products. I have bought two 12'6'' Voyager boards, a couple of the changing robes, a lock, 30litre cool bag and a deck bag. The gear not only functions well, but also looks cool and feels of premium quality. I have not been so excited about a "thing" since I got my first bike when I was 8! The service is superb, I mistakenly ordered two medium size changing robes from the online store, I emailed Red Original and Luke offered to bring to my home (he lives in the same city as me) two large robes in exchange for the two mediums, if the order could not be changed before dispatch. The order was changed, sparing Luke a trip to my home, but I appreciated that he was prepared to go out of his way for me. I've been out on the water with my wife and we had a great time. After registering our boards, we now have access to The "Club House" area of their website and I love it, I recommend checking it out.
I received my stainless steel flask today and I'm really pleased the flask is top quality really sturdy well made it would definitely recommend this product
Good Quality boards and gear would 100% Recommend to a friend or family member keep up the good work
Before my purchase I contacted Red Original for sizing advice and received a prompt response. I subsequently placed an order for a grey performance top layer that I am delighted with. Works well as a performance top but looks great for casual wear.
Hi Craig, delighted to hear that you love the top and that we could be of help to get the right size for you. Kind regards, Luke
My bottle was delivered ahead of schedule and I'm impressed because it does exactly what it says on the tin! Since it arrived I've filled it with coffee at 06:00 each day to drink at 17:00 on the way home. It's still piping hot - in fact I've started adding a bit of cold water because it has scarcely cooled at at all.
Love Red Original products and service, second to none!!
Nice bottle.