Red Original Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Original
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Red Original Reviews

About Red Original:

We offer a range of Premium Lifestyle Essentials which have been designed to help improve any outdoors experience. No matter what your activity is there is something in the range that will be perfect for you.

team@red-original.com

Tell us how Red Original made you happy
Good company to deal with. Excellent customer care
Great quality product and great design. fast and efficient delivery
Delighted with my lovely Womens Pro Change Robe. Love putting it on after a cold sea swim and am instantly cocooned in the cosy and soft material makes the great outdoors magic and warm. Thank you Jane Brogan.
Love what the brand represents
The Red Original robe is perfect for my sea swims. It arrived 5 days earlier than expected, just as the mornings were getting a bit nippier. I hang it up inside out and it’s dry and cosy for the next morning’s swim.
Seems like a genuinely professional company making top quality products.
Red Original 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Had a lovely experience with the Red team. They are very professional and sorted out my delivery issue very quickly with no fuss. Thank you!
Bought the lovely changing robe which arrived before stated time -result!! and it had its first outing on Saturday after a wonderful sea swim it was snuggly and warm to climb into and loads of room for changing, really well made am pleased with my purchase 😊
Great service and updates
Great product and great service
Great service.
Excellent Customer Service, 5 Star Service and 5 Star Products!
My red pro changing robe arrived next day and it's so good about to order 2 more!
Brilliant customer service.
This was my first purchase from Red Original and it will not be the last. Talk about excellent, personalised customer service and a great quality product. Top marks from me!
Red Original 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Excellent products and excellent customer service.
Prompt delivery good service
Good customer service, easy to use website and speedy delivery of my order. Can't ask for more!
Love the coat and is exactly what i needed for going to the pool when we are unable to use changing rooms etc. I can wear my swimmers under the coat and feel warm and dry driving home.
Excellent quality products, thoughtfully made.
Red Original is rated 4.90 based on 774 reviews