Recycle Pod Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Recycle Pod

Old Stone, The Circle, Mereside Road, Knutford.

How would you rate Recycle Pod ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Made it very easy to get rid of my old phone rather than having it sitting around in my box of random bits! A bit of money for it is a bonus as well. The initial 7 day period to get the product delivered seemed a bit strange though, as I sent my phone the day after I received the Freepost package and using Royal Mail's tracking service, saw it had been delivered 2 or 3 days later. However, I got an e-mail a day or two after it had been delivered informing me that my 7-day period was running out, but the company was kindly extending the offer. This caused a bit of confusion, although in the end further updates were sent confirming that my phone had been received and tested and the payment was successfully made."
"I was paid the best price I could find for my device online. Slight hiccup with the payment reaching me but was paid as soon as soon as I pointed out the problem. Many thanks, will use in future."
"I believe the whole process has been really slow and was nothing as I’d expected."
"Clark is incredibly good and efficient any communicating every step of the way. Service is quick and payment done ASAP too. Thank you šŸ˜Š"
"Exactly as it says on the box,brilliant. Would deffo recommend"
"same day payment and quick to answer the phone. im very happy"
"it was the best price i found online but it wasn't next day payment"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. A great way to recycle old technology."
"Very easy format, was a quick service & would highly remommend."
"Speedy delivery of the pack to send my phone in! Posted Monday, relieved agreed money Wednesday! Sooo quick"
"Just recycled two Samsung galaxy note 4 phones with recycle pod, both of the phones had damage to the screens but were in full working order and recycle pod offered us the best price! The service was really simple to complete and quick I received the postal envelop next day I posted the devises and the very next day the money was deposited into my account! Great service will definitely use again and recommend to others!"
"Absolutely fantastic, they do exactly as they say on website. Will definitely recommend. :-)"
"Great service fast response would highly recommend many thanks."
"very fast service. thanks"
"A very easy effective service. Thankyou"
"Fast efficient service and a good price I will use them again"
"Very quick at sending the returns envelope and then very fast payment as soon as the phone was received. Excellent communication throughout"
"Quick efficient service"
"I received my money straight away, the team was very helpful and kind, straightforward process. Will definitely use again. Thank you!"
"I received my money for my unused phone straight away, really simple process. Will definitely use again. Thanks"
Recycle Pod is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews