Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Susan
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Kev
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and I love my wall thanks so much
These brick slips are really good quality. I love the different shapes/colours as it adds to the authenticity. I’ve already had so many compliments and recommended to anyone who asks. My husband installed them himself and they were not difficult. We used products all from reclaimed brick tile and they were great quality. We will be putting shelves up soon too and have no doubt there will be no issue with that.
Reclaimed brick tile was hassle free transaction from start to finish. Ordered samples and asked questions and James replied promptly and kept me up to date with my order. And offered there knowledge to guide me to complete my project. Collected my order and they were friendly and helpful. Don’t get that In many places Any more. I will definitely use and recommend again.
Thanks guys
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Me gusta mucho el producto, pero vivo en Argentina. Los felicito
Excellent customer service
We have been doing a renovation project on our house and have used many different company's and suppliers throughout the project and I can honestly say Reclaims Brick-Tile have been the best service I have received by far. Each order has come 2 days after placing the order and always on time and always correct. I highly recommend. Thanks again guys :)
Just what I was looking for. Ordered some samples first, great idea, then made selection, ordered n paid online n collected a couple of days later 👍
Excellent quality and very quick delivery, thank you
The service from Reclaimed Brick-Tile company was fantastic! Right from the start James replied to emails very quickly and sorted out a quick delivery day as well.

We haven’t got the tiles on the wall yet but we can’t wait to see them!

We’d definitely recommend this company if you're looking for top service and quality!
Absolutely love the quality and look of my brick tiles
Thanks for the 5 star review
Excellent service in difficult times, brilliant product will definitely be back to use again
Thanks for the review
Excellent service, very helpful with advice (thank you james) fabulous product
Very happy with the results of our newly tiled chimney breast, the reclaimed brick tiles look like they’ve always been part of the house.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 11th May 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Thanks for the review Chrissy. It looks great
This is the second time I’ve used Reclaimed Brick-Tile and both times James has been superb. Very knowledgable and very responsive. Discussed what I needed and had everything I needed delivered on my door step within two days. Would definitely recommend.
Very good service. I called about Flemish bond cut and got super helpful info and explanation. Bricks arrived quickly and look very good. We haven't installed yet. Will take pictures and send as soon as done.
The whole process was great. From finding the website to arranging samples and help in ordering the right quantity of bricks, grout and other additional requirements. Quotes and ordering was simple and quick and arranging delivery. The tiles are up and they look amazing, and have achieved the look that we wanted that a similar tile would not have provided. Went for Barnstock.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Amazing products along with fantastic customer service will definitely use when do my next project. Would highly recommend
These are the best, customer service is outstanding and the product is mind blowing :) Used in my house and business and looking for opportunities to use again!!
EXCELLENT customer service from a true professional, Andy, via the live chat. Speedy communication, email invoice promptly raised - super fast and easy transaction. I will definitely recommend Reclaimed Brick Tile!
Thanks for the great review Trevor. It's nice to here our staff and offering a first class service
This company is far off the best in their field, service was outstanding, and their proactive engagement, they offered a new product including free samples before it came out to the market.
Delivery was lightning fast and professional.
Thanks for the review Rafael. It's much appreciated
Job done!
Just waiting on a tiler.
Well chuffed with result!
Thanks for the review Colin. We're glad you're happy with the results.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews