Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Mark
Chris
Viewed the brick tile I wanted on the website and ordered over the phone. Order was quickly processed without any problems. Picked up the tiles from their premises and were exactly what I ordered. Easily put on with the supplied adhesive, spacers and grout and the finished result looks superb. Look forward to using brick tiles again in the near future.Thank you Reclaimed Brick-Tile.
Thanks for your review Gwil. Much appreciated!
Second time we have bought the Barnstock tiles. Did a wall in the loft of the first occasion and they looked so natural and impactful that we decided to do a wall in the kitchen extension!! Great product, delivery was swift and painless. Highly recommend
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Excellent and quick delivery they look fantastic on our wall my husband cannot stop looking at it
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 17th October 2019
We have waited some time to redecorate and add some reclaimed bricks to put kitchen, but it was well worth the wait.
We have been wowed by the look they have created.
The guys at Reclaimed Brick-Tile were amazing, and always on hand for advice and help. Their customer service is 10/10.
Thanks to them for all their help and time getting the right bricks for us.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Excellent product and service
Great tiles and service. Can’t fault and look amazing 😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th August 2019
Easy to order, prompt delivery and very helpful when I found I had over ordered. James and Andy arranged collection and a refund very quickly.... impressive!
The brick tiles look amazing, all in all, very happy😀
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 13th June 2019
Brilliant quality and service.
We ordered our brick tiles and the website said it would take a week, next morning they arrived, really good quality, and no breakages in transit.
We have fitted them around our new fireplace and log burner and it looks fantastic.
Worth every penny.
The communication when choosing my tile was second to none and even though I haven’t yet put my tiles up, the product is sturdy and well made and will make a fantastic addition to my industrial-inspired kitchen. Thanks Reclaimed Brick Tile
Excellent service,lovely brick tiles,will use them again and highly recommended
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 27th May 2019
Perfect product and even better customer service.
Really great product, looking great in my new kitchen.
Would highly recommend this company. Great service and quick delivery.
Will definitely use again.
Thanks
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Very impressed with the product and the excellent attentive service.
Very impressed from initial enquiry and free samples ( next day!!)
Delivery after order was again the next day. As well as this the quality of the tiles is superb - we’re delighted with the results.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
thanks for the review sally. it looks great
Great service and authentic product. My wall of urban brick tiles on my brand new walls brings in the character that I wanted in our new kitchen. Looks original and has been positively commented on by everyone who has seen. Even the tiler wanted to copy at home.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2019
thanks for the review deborah. glad you are happy with them
Ordered bricks online and picked up in person. Product is excellent and exactly as expected. The guys even loaded the bricks into the car for me. There was no problem with me returning excess and communication at all points was excellent
Delivered on time by very polite driver. Quality of brick tiles was excellent. Would highly recommend,and would use this product and company again.
Thanks for the review Geraldine, it's much appreciated
Awesome, I bought these for some of our customers fireplaces, they are very easy to work with and just look amazing when they are finished, I just love them, the Reclaimed Brick Tile Company are very honest, they over charged me for delivery and I hadn't noticed that they had, they contacted me to apologise and gave me a refund, that's what I call decent honest people, I won't use anybody else in the future these people are the very best. Regards Jason Mather, M&M Stoves
Thanks for the review Jason. We hope to work with you more in the future.
This is the second time I've used Reclaimed Brick-Tile and I would recommend them to anyone. Easy to use, good quality and an affordable alternative to a full brick finish. We're now looking at the next opportunity to use them around our house.
Thanks for the review Jonathan it's much appreciated
Customer service was excellent, when I called for information the person I spoke to was really knowledgable and reassuring from where I could use the slips to how much mortar I would need. Delivery was arranged quickly and smoothy and couldn't fault it. Finally the quality of the product was spot on. We did have a few broken brick slips but this wasn't a problem as we were cutting plenty in half. Would absolutely use again (assuming they don't fall off the wall / damage from the fire heat!)
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 3rd April 2019
Thanks for the review Lorraine. It looks great!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.87 based on 115 reviews