Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

4.9
Based on 140 reviews
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Conor
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Mark
We couldn’t of asked for from Reclaimed Brick Tile, starting with great advice, great products and spot on delivery to at RHS Chelsea Flower Show…..
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Fantastic product and great customer service. The tiles were easy to put up and look really effective.
thanks for the great review
Absolutely as described. These brick slips are impossible to tell from real solid bricks reclaimed bricks. We are really pleased with the product and the service.
thanks for the excellent review howard.
Very helpful with their advice Prompt service, Brick-Tiles ready ahead of time Nothing negative to say Made the purchase very easy Thank you
thanks for the great review
What a great company, we used them in 2017 and we’re back buying from them again. They found our email from 2017 to find the exact match of brick slips we used then, so we can match them in our kitchen now. I’m quite fussy and they done a great job of choosing the right brick slips. They were on time and a lovely delivery driver too. Definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 9th March 2022 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 9th March 2022
thanks for the great review.
Product as described and exactly what I wanted. Fast delivery
Was recommended to this company by my builder and I was not disappointed. The samples I ordered (Shire and Tudor) arrived quickly. Then my 'Shire' order arrived when advised. Struggled to find someone to install the tiles, so contacted Reclaimed Brick-Tile for recommendations and their reply was instant. Tiles were installed within a couple weeks and I am chuffed with the result. Highly recommended.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 22nd February 2022 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
thanks for the 5 star review.
Found these guys when looking to do our fireplace. Service was great and communication was amazing! The brick slips are great quality and the fixing kits they supply are of great quality! Would recommend highly!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 21st February 2022 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 21st February 2022
thanks for the great review conor. the fireplace looks amazing
Fantastic service, arrived right on time, excellent quality
Excellent Tudor tile which looks fabulous in the hearth of our Tudor home - very effective.
Very good customer service , James was great at advising and helping with any query . Prompt delivery , I would definitely recommend Reclaimed brick tile .
Just received an earlier than expected delivery of my tiles, wow I am impressed by your efficiency. Thank you once again 👍😊
Very good service. The brick slips are just as I wanted.
We have just renovated our bathroom and used the Barnstock tile as a feature wall. It looks absolutely stunning and we are delighted with the results. James was so helpful and when we realised we had over ordered we just returned the tiles and received a full refund within a few days . Nothing was too much trouble. An excellent product with outstanding customer service. Well done.
Hi Joanne, thank you very much for sharing your review. We're really pleased you're happy with the finished product.
Just what I wanted looks just like a brick wall but tiles Best thing I did, got the look I was after Very good service and quick delivery thank you
thanks for the review Amy. We're really pleased you're happy with them
Excellent Service from the start, great product knowledge and assistance with or decisions/queries, delivery on time as stated and a fantastic product. Quality genuine reclaimed slips, not moulded replicas like many samples we received. Could not recommend them enough. Thanks again guys. Mark
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021
The slips are exactly what I was looking for the corners are amazing it looks like it’s the original wall around my window. I would definitely recommend. I also found them very helpful . Thanks
Beautiful bricks with real character - they give a lovely warm finish to my living room. James was so helpful in talking me through how I could achieve a finish that worked well with the dark wood floors in my house, and cancelling my initial order so I could re-order through an approved contractor. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Have not used my brick slips yet. Will post a photo when project has been completed. Excellent customer service by James. Would highly recommend. Many thanks, Cathy
Awesome effect and product!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021