Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 1 Linnyshaw Industrial Este, Worsley, Manchester

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy
Rebecca
Charlotte
Excellent Tudor tile which looks fabulous in the hearth of our Tudor home - very effective.
Very good customer service , James was great at advising and helping with any query . Prompt delivery , I would definitely recommend Reclaimed brick tile .
Just received an earlier than expected delivery of my tiles, wow I am impressed by your efficiency. Thank you once again 👍😊
Very good service. The brick slips are just as I wanted.
We have just renovated our bathroom and used the Barnstock tile as a feature wall. It looks absolutely stunning and we are delighted with the results. James was so helpful and when we realised we had over ordered we just returned the tiles and received a full refund within a few days . Nothing was too much trouble. An excellent product with outstanding customer service. Well done.
Hi Joanne, thank you very much for sharing your review. We're really pleased you're happy with the finished product.
Just what I wanted looks just like a brick wall but tiles Best thing I did, got the look I was after Very good service and quick delivery thank you
thanks for the review Amy. We're really pleased you're happy with them
Excellent Service from the start, great product knowledge and assistance with or decisions/queries, delivery on time as stated and a fantastic product. Quality genuine reclaimed slips, not moulded replicas like many samples we received. Could not recommend them enough. Thanks again guys. Mark
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 1st July 2021
The slips are exactly what I was looking for the corners are amazing it looks like it’s the original wall around my window. I would definitely recommend. I also found them very helpful . Thanks
Beautiful bricks with real character - they give a lovely warm finish to my living room. James was so helpful in talking me through how I could achieve a finish that worked well with the dark wood floors in my house, and cancelling my initial order so I could re-order through an approved contractor. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Have not used my brick slips yet. Will post a photo when project has been completed. Excellent customer service by James. Would highly recommend. Many thanks, Cathy
Awesome effect and product!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th May 2021
So very happy, tiles look amazing! Even had a refund on unused bricks and mortar! Will defo recommend!
Excellent service. James and Simon are really helpful. Shortfall in my order was rectified immediately after a single phone call
Absolutely stunning brick slips , great communication and help from James and his team at reclaimed brick tiles
Absolutely incredible products. Completed the look in my fireplace brilliantly and customer service has been outstanding throughout. Cannot thank you enough!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Really pleased with the level of customer service provided by James, he really did go the extra mile to ensure we were totally happy with our order. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know. We are really happy with our brick choice and can’t wait to get them up on the wall.
Very good👍🏻
Great quality and very fast and efficient service and delivery. Great prices too. Highly recommended.
The bricks were quite wet when they arrived. So the cardboard boxes almost broke through at the bottom. I managed to dry them in the end. 10 out of 270 bricks were broken. They look nice though.
Hi Chris, we're sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your order. We will be looking into our packaging to rectify these issues for orders going forward.
Bricks arrived as described and matched our existing brick wall perfectly. Communication was Fst and everything arrived on time. Definitely recommend and would buy from reclaimed brick-tile again for sure
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 8th February 2021