Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile: We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 3F Lyncastle WayBarleycastle Industrial EstateAppleton

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy

Louise
"Customer service was excellent, when I called for information the person I spoke to was really knowledgable and reassuring from where I could use the slips to how much mortar I would need. Delivery was arranged quickly and smoothy and couldn't fault it. Finally the quality of the product was spot on. We did have a few broken brick slips but this wasn't a problem as we were cutting plenty in half. Would absolutely use again (assuming they don't fall off the wall / damage from the fire heat!)"
Debra
"The bricks look great in my new kitchen Quick delivery very happy"
"Amazing from start to finish! Very professional, efficient at replying to enquiries, fast free delivery of samples. AMAZING quality even the tiler commended them. Plus they look great and we have had so many compliments. I could not recommend enough they’re definitely worth investing in!"
"Delivered on time by very polite driver. Quality of brick tiles was excellent. Would highly recommend,and would use this product and company again."
Thanks for the review Geraldine, it's much appreciated
"Awesome, I bought these for some of our customers fireplaces, they are very easy to work with and just look amazing when they are finished, I just love them, the Reclaimed Brick Tile Company are very honest, they over charged me for delivery and I hadn't noticed that they had, they contacted me to apologise and gave me a refund, that's what I call decent honest people, I won't use anybody else in the future these people are the very best. Regards Jason Mather, M&M Stoves"
Thanks for the review Jason. We hope to work with you more in the future.
"This is the second time I've used Reclaimed Brick-Tile and I would recommend them to anyone. Easy to use, good quality and an affordable alternative to a full brick finish. We're now looking at the next opportunity to use them around our house."
Thanks for the review Jonathan it's much appreciated
Thanks for the review Lorraine. It looks great!
"The bricks look great in my new kitchen Quick delivery very happy"
Thanks for the review Debra, they look great
Thanks for the review. Great to hear from another happy customer
"This is well worth the time to write a review - Excellent in every way from initial enquiry and speedy delivery ( next day) of samples ( free !!). Delivery of order (next day). Product is again 'excellent' and the finished project looks 'A M A Z I N G' - What a find. Thank you."
Thanks for the review Sally. Glad you like the tiles.
"Fantastic Customer Service which is rare with companies now. James in particular was exceptionally helpful and knowledgable and responded to our emails really quickly. The product speaks for itself . We ordered London Yellow brick slips which were packaged really well and give a really authentic effect. AJ Tilling fitted them on recommendation from James and we were not disappointed . Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Like the look of the tiles but 12 of the lot I bought were broken in the packs. So my extra I had budgeted for were gone"
"Solid quality bricks. Was surprised by the darkness of the mortar compared to some case study pics - maybe a good idea to provide an example of the website of the colour of it - obviously the bricks are very clearly detailed but mortar fills up 1/3 of the wall surface area so is almost as important!"
"They look amazing and so real. I love them."
"Superb service thanks so much"
"Brilliant quality. Very swift delivery and response to query emails."
"I'm very impressed with service and product. Firstly, I had a few questions as I was trying to match a brick from another company. The chat was responded to immediately and within a couple of days I had the samples - all very well packaged and organised with label on each. The bricks turned up within a couple of days despite saying a week online.I ordered an extra sq m to allow for breakages which was unnecessary as each sq m was very well packed in poly boxes (also very handy for impending house move!). Overall I can't rate these guys highly enough. I'd give ten stars if I could! Here's a pic of my tiles mid-flow (still need pointing, but you get the idea). All tiles, spaces and sealant from Reclaimed Brick Tiles."
"Great to deal with. Promptly answering a query I had regarding my order. The brick tiles are of very good quality though I have not yet had them fitted. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Great service and quick delivery. Really happy with the brick tile. Samples all received beforehand aswell to help us make a decision. Thank You"
"Brilliant innovative company who are a delight to deal with. I've used reclaimed brick for our extension and, 6 years later, am still glad we went in this direction. And more recently, reclaimed tiles for a wood burner fire back. On both occasions I had cause to visit the premises and was made to feel exceptionally welcome (so many places in the building trade aren't necessarily like this). I was also impressed on how easy it was to return unused tiles - the guys couldn't be more helpful. Will use, and recommend, this company for life."
"Excellent product, the brick tiles looks amazing in our kitchen. Customer service was impeccable. Andy is a credit to the company. He couldn't have been more helpful. Fast delivery. Everything you need when already managing a complex project. Highly recommended. Shehzad"
"Ordering and delivery was efficient. Quality of brick tiles excellent. I did order too few spacers for the number of tiles which I would have appreciated a heads up on via the ordering process as work had to stop mid way while we waited for more spacers to arrive. Also have to say that the just walls people were not really interested in taking on any work as the guy I spoke with was too busy and planning to retire ! Also not really offering a nationwide service as stated as they wanted to charge extra for putting their workers up in a bed and breakfast- I live in Sussex!"
"Excellent service great product would recommend these guys as wall looks excellent just what I wanted thank you"
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.90 based on 39 reviews