Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile
Read Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile:

We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Chris
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Chris
Excellent service. James and Simon are really helpful. Shortfall in my order was rectified immediately after a single phone call
Absolutely stunning brick slips , great communication and help from James and his team at reclaimed brick tiles
Absolutely incredible products. Completed the look in my fireplace brilliantly and customer service has been outstanding throughout. Cannot thank you enough!
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Really pleased with the level of customer service provided by James, he really did go the extra mile to ensure we were totally happy with our order. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know. We are really happy with our brick choice and can’t wait to get them up on the wall.
Very good👍🏻
Great quality and very fast and efficient service and delivery. Great prices too. Highly recommended.
The bricks were quite wet when they arrived. So the cardboard boxes almost broke through at the bottom. I managed to dry them in the end. 10 out of 270 bricks were broken. They look nice though.
Hi Chris, we're sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your order. We will be looking into our packaging to rectify these issues for orders going forward.
Bricks arrived as described and matched our existing brick wall perfectly. Communication was Fst and everything arrived on time. Definitely recommend and would buy from reclaimed brick-tile again for sure
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 8th February 2021
We first used Reclaimed Brick-Tile 6 years ago and were really pleased with the results - our feature wall was beautiful and the envy of our friends. Recently, when our 'wall' needed some structural repairs we were concerned we would not be able to match the bricks and any repair would be noticeable. We even thought about removing the whole wall and starting all over again. We had no need to worry - James and his team went beyond helpful. The first delivery was close but not a match so James arranged for the delivery to be collected without any fuss. Following lots of pictures of the wall and bricks RBT had in stock, we found a match and the repair is seamless. The service was outstanding and we highly recommend James and RBT no matter how small your project is.
Staff couldn't be more helpful. They tried to match up existing bricks that I had and being a novice, gave me some useful tips.
Very impressed - they arrived neatly packaged stacked on a pallet, to avoid breakages, in decent sized boxes. All very neat and putting them up was fine. They do look amazing giving a wow factor to our new kitchen. Would recommend reclaimed brick-tiles - great customer service. They missed the sealant from the initial delivery and after a call the sealant arrived next day.
Second time I’ve used Reclaimed Brick-Tile. Excellent product, the Tudor tiles look fantastic & have added some superb character to our reception room.
We had a misunderstanding on the brick finishes and the corner piecies. We rang James and he has been very helpful and is in the process of sortingout the issue very profesionaly ,which has put our minds at rest . Very profesional set up .
I had requested samples from various Brick-Slip suppliers, Reclaimed Brick-Tiles clearly stood out, loved the quality and the variety. I was really looking for that weathered look for my newly decorated bedroom.

I am very happy with the results, everyone who sees them makes a comment on how genuine they look, it gives the room real character.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Thanks for the review Paul. it looks great
We love working with the brick slips. So easy to use, and look so effective. The service is second to none too!
Great brick tiles. Great service. A few of the brick-tiles were broken in transit, even though they were delivered via pallet. Maybe that's to be expected but very happy indeed.
Tiles were superb. Great advice on web chat and everyone extremely helpful. Top class👍
Great brick slips at a good price, fantastic service and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
Great service, beautiful bricks. I'm in the middle of putting these up, but it's going great - despite discovering a 2cm height difference between the ends of the room. Fortunately no problem cutting a gentle slope into the bottom row with just a cheap tile cutter From Screwfix. Really appreciated the general advice from reclaimed brick-tile when I posted a question on their Facebook page, they got back to me straight away. I've only had a few hours to work on this so far but hoping to finish the bricks and start on the mortar tomorrow.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Reclaimed Brick-Tile 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Just like the real thing
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.87 based on 118 reviews