Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile: We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 3F Lyncastle WayBarleycastle Industrial EstateAppleton

How would you rate Reclaimed Brick-Tile ?

Aleksandra
"Reclaimed Brick-Tile offers a wonderful choice of bricks. I have ordered samples before placing my order. In comparison to some other suppliers, rather than getting a one single brick tile I received a set of three which gave a better taste of colours. The on-line shop offers everything that you need to get your brick wall done and I am very pleased with delivery, service and how my brick wall looks like. Thank you."
Holly
"We love our exposed brick effect and I couldn't have asked for a nicer service. We had just bought our first ever home and were trying hard to stick to a budget. I asked Andy if they happen to have any discount does and he Kindly gave me 10% off! I was so chuffed and grateful. I love the bank stock bricks and so many people have commented on the wall and said how much they love it. Everyone thinks it is the main outside wall! Really happy. Thank you for making our house, just perfect."
"I had been to many other shops and I can say that the Brick tiles and customer service at Reclaimed Brick-Tile was the best I came across. Couldn’t be happier with the tiles and the new look it’s given our kitchen. I’m now looking for more projects that I can do, to transform the look of our home."
Hi Holly, thanks for posting your review. The tiles look great.
"Very realistic but one complaint .... there was no notification of delivery and when I walked out of my home early in the morning there it was sat in my front garden."
Thanks for the review Darrell. Your kitchen looks stunning!!!
"In the absence of a fireplace, we wanted to create a brick backdrop against which to place an electric "woodburner"-style fire. With a reclaimed solid oak mantle above, and stone slab hearth in front, the resulting effect is perfect. It was very helpful to be able to get a selection of sample brick tiles in advance of placing an order, so as to be able to choose a preferred option. Just looking at the pictures is no substitute for seeing the brick in your hand."
thanks for the review melvin. we're glad you 're happy with the finished article.
"Great product and great service. The brick slips look great in our new extension."
Thanks for the Review Paul,

They look great
"Love the bricks. Exactly what I wanted. Arrived quickly, only criticism was we were not told the delivery date and they just turned up while we were at work and left in the garden."
Hi Geraldine, thanks for the review.

We are glad you like the tiles.

The delivery notifications is an area that we are trying to make improvements with. We have recently changed our delivery partners and hopefully will soon see improvements in this area.
"The brick tiles look terrific lining the wall above the kitchen counter. They are a focal point in the kitchen. We are delighted."
Thanks for the review.

We are glad you like the tiles.
"Everyone that has seen it, thinks it’s an original wall, it’s transformed my kitchen so much, they have pinched the idea! Thanks Matt"
Thanks for the review.

Your kitchen looks stunning.
"Bought these to tile my plain kitchen wall in Gibraltar. Very good overall. Grouting is hard work and yet to seal but would recommend."
Thanks for the review.

We are glad you are happy with the tiles. They look great
"Good service"
"Great quality brick, the colours are just as pictured. Instructions on site for fitting them were very helpful. They look exactly like a real exposed brick wall would. Worth every penny. Great buy."
Thanks for the review.
Glad you are happy with the finished look.
They look great
"Very knowledgeable about their products and help match customer requirements to get the best result. You can tell the difference between their products and a cheap brand - theirs are the real deal! Highly recommended."
thanks for your review.
glad you like the tiles
"Great service and a fantastic product which finished my fireplace of perfectly! Very helpful advice from the team at Reclaimed Brick-tile."
thanks for your review.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!