Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile: We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 3F Lyncastle WayBarleycastle Industrial EstateAppleton

Click Here

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy

Kev
"We have waited some time to redecorate and add some reclaimed bricks to put kitchen, but it was well worth the wait. We have been wowed by the look they have created. The guys at Reclaimed Brick-Tile were amazing, and always on hand for advice and help. Their customer service is 10/10. Thanks to them for all their help and time getting the right bricks for us."
Ross
"Great tiles and service. Can’t fault and look amazing 😀"
"Easy to order, prompt delivery and very helpful when I found I had over ordered. James and Andy arranged collection and a refund very quickly.... impressive! The brick tiles look amazing, all in all, very happy😀"
"Excellent and quick delivery they look fantastic on our wall my husband cannot stop looking at it"
"Excellent product and service"
"Great tiles and service. Can’t fault and look amazing 😀"
"Brilliant quality and service. We ordered our brick tiles and the website said it would take a week, next morning they arrived, really good quality, and no breakages in transit. We have fitted them around our new fireplace and log burner and it looks fantastic. Worth every penny."
"The communication when choosing my tile was second to none and even though I haven’t yet put my tiles up, the product is sturdy and well made and will make a fantastic addition to my industrial-inspired kitchen. Thanks Reclaimed Brick Tile"
"Excellent service,lovely brick tiles,will use them again and highly recommended"
"Perfect product and even better customer service."
"Really great product, looking great in my new kitchen. Would highly recommend this company. Great service and quick delivery. Will definitely use again. Thanks"
"Very impressed with the product and the excellent attentive service."
"Very impressed from initial enquiry and free samples ( next day!!) Delivery after order was again the next day. As well as this the quality of the tiles is superb - we’re delighted with the results."
thanks for the review sally. it looks great
"Great service and authentic product. My wall of urban brick tiles on my brand new walls brings in the character that I wanted in our new kitchen. Looks original and has been positively commented on by everyone who has seen. Even the tiler wanted to copy at home."
thanks for the review deborah. glad you are happy with them
"Ordered bricks online and picked up in person. Product is excellent and exactly as expected. The guys even loaded the bricks into the car for me. There was no problem with me returning excess and communication at all points was excellent"
"Delivered on time by very polite driver. Quality of brick tiles was excellent. Would highly recommend,and would use this product and company again."
Thanks for the review Geraldine, it's much appreciated
"Awesome, I bought these for some of our customers fireplaces, they are very easy to work with and just look amazing when they are finished, I just love them, the Reclaimed Brick Tile Company are very honest, they over charged me for delivery and I hadn't noticed that they had, they contacted me to apologise and gave me a refund, that's what I call decent honest people, I won't use anybody else in the future these people are the very best. Regards Jason Mather, M&M Stoves"
Thanks for the review Jason. We hope to work with you more in the future.
"This is the second time I've used Reclaimed Brick-Tile and I would recommend them to anyone. Easy to use, good quality and an affordable alternative to a full brick finish. We're now looking at the next opportunity to use them around our house."
Thanks for the review Jonathan it's much appreciated
"Customer service was excellent, when I called for information the person I spoke to was really knowledgable and reassuring from where I could use the slips to how much mortar I would need. Delivery was arranged quickly and smoothy and couldn't fault it. Finally the quality of the product was spot on. We did have a few broken brick slips but this wasn't a problem as we were cutting plenty in half. Would absolutely use again (assuming they don't fall off the wall / damage from the fire heat!)"
Thanks for the review Lorraine. It looks great!
"The bricks look great in my new kitchen Quick delivery very happy"
Thanks for the review Debra, they look great
"Amazing from start to finish! Very professional, efficient at replying to enquiries, fast free delivery of samples. AMAZING quality even the tiler commended them. Plus they look great and we have had so many compliments. I could not recommend enough they’re definitely worth investing in!"
Thanks for the review. Great to hear from another happy customer
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews