Reclaimed Brick-Tile Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reclaimed Brick-Tile

About Reclaimed Brick-Tile: We are the UK's leading company that specialise in the manufacture & supply of beautifully aged brick tiles made from original reclaimed bricks to help achieve a stunning brick effect wall.

Because our brick tiles have genuinely matured & acquired natural character over the years the Reclaimed Brick-Tile is the only way of achieving the authentic look and feel of an original exposed brick wall. Unlike other products that are factory made, brand new, and unable to replicate the natural effects of time no two of our bricks are ever the same. This individuality ensures your project is truly unique and totally authentic with genuine warmth and character.

01925 606 700

info@reclaimedbrick-tile.com

Unit 3F Lyncastle WayBarleycastle Industrial EstateAppleton

Tell us how Reclaimed Brick-Tile made you happy

Martin
"Great service and quick delivery. Really happy with the brick tile. Samples all received beforehand aswell to help us make a decision. Thank You"
Leanne
"Excellent service from start to finish. The tiles are of an excellent quality and I'm super pleased with them"
"Really pleased with the look of our brick wall. Order was delivered very quickly, was simple to install (although pointing is a little tricky/messy). Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a feature wall."
"I'm very impressed with service and product. Firstly, I had a few questions as I was trying to match a brick from another company. The chat was responded to immediately and within a couple of days I had the samples - all very well packaged and organised with label on each. The bricks turned up within a couple of days despite saying a week online.I ordered an extra sq m to allow for breakages which was unnecessary as each sq m was very well packed in poly boxes (also very handy for impending house move!). Overall I can't rate these guys highly enough. I'd give ten stars if I could! Here's a pic of my tiles mid-flow (still need pointing, but you get the idea). All tiles, spaces and sealant from Reclaimed Brick Tiles."
"Great to deal with. Promptly answering a query I had regarding my order. The brick tiles are of very good quality though I have not yet had them fitted. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Brilliant innovative company who are a delight to deal with. I've used reclaimed brick for our extension and, 6 years later, am still glad we went in this direction. And more recently, reclaimed tiles for a wood burner fire back. On both occasions I had cause to visit the premises and was made to feel exceptionally welcome (so many places in the building trade aren't necessarily like this). I was also impressed on how easy it was to return unused tiles - the guys couldn't be more helpful. Will use, and recommend, this company for life."
"Excellent product, the brick tiles looks amazing in our kitchen. Customer service was impeccable. Andy is a credit to the company. He couldn't have been more helpful. Fast delivery. Everything you need when already managing a complex project. Highly recommended. Shehzad"
"Ordering and delivery was efficient. Quality of brick tiles excellent. I did order too few spacers for the number of tiles which I would have appreciated a heads up on via the ordering process as work had to stop mid way while we waited for more spacers to arrive. Also have to say that the just walls people were not really interested in taking on any work as the guy I spoke with was too busy and planning to retire ! Also not really offering a nationwide service as stated as they wanted to charge extra for putting their workers up in a bed and breakfast- I live in Sussex!"
"Excellent service great product would recommend these guys as wall looks excellent just what I wanted thank you"
"Very high quality and lovely colours but a bit too expensive I would say."
"Great service, lovely quality tiles, look fantastic."
"Fab item, as described, great quality and easy to apply"
"Reclaimed Brick-Tile offers a wonderful choice of bricks. I have ordered samples before placing my order. In comparison to some other suppliers, rather than getting a one single brick tile I received a set of three which gave a better taste of colours. The on-line shop offers everything that you need to get your brick wall done and I am very pleased with delivery, service and how my brick wall looks like. Thank you."
"We love our exposed brick effect and I couldn't have asked for a nicer service. We had just bought our first ever home and were trying hard to stick to a budget. I asked Andy if they happen to have any discount does and he Kindly gave me 10% off! I was so chuffed and grateful. I love the bank stock bricks and so many people have commented on the wall and said how much they love it. Everyone thinks it is the main outside wall! Really happy. Thank you for making our house, just perfect."
Hi Holly, thanks for posting your review. The tiles look great.
"Very realistic but one complaint .... there was no notification of delivery and when I walked out of my home early in the morning there it was sat in my front garden."
"I had been to many other shops and I can say that the Brick tiles and customer service at Reclaimed Brick-Tile was the best I came across. Couldn’t be happier with the tiles and the new look it’s given our kitchen. I’m now looking for more projects that I can do, to transform the look of our home."
Thanks for the review Darrell. Your kitchen looks stunning!!!
"In the absence of a fireplace, we wanted to create a brick backdrop against which to place an electric "woodburner"-style fire. With a reclaimed solid oak mantle above, and stone slab hearth in front, the resulting effect is perfect. It was very helpful to be able to get a selection of sample brick tiles in advance of placing an order, so as to be able to choose a preferred option. Just looking at the pictures is no substitute for seeing the brick in your hand."
thanks for the review melvin. we're glad you 're happy with the finished article.
"Great product and great service. The brick slips look great in our new extension."
Thanks for the Review Paul,

They look great
"Love the bricks. Exactly what I wanted. Arrived quickly, only criticism was we were not told the delivery date and they just turned up while we were at work and left in the garden."
Hi Geraldine, thanks for the review.

We are glad you like the tiles.

The delivery notifications is an area that we are trying to make improvements with. We have recently changed our delivery partners and hopefully will soon see improvements in this area.
"The brick tiles look terrific lining the wall above the kitchen counter. They are a focal point in the kitchen. We are delighted."
Thanks for the review.

We are glad you like the tiles.
Reclaimed Brick-Tile is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews