Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Real Gap 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Rory Watkinson
Alexandra Williams
Great service so far from Real Gap.

After having to reschedule our trip to Thailand (due to COVID 19) they were very quick to reply and sort out any changes we needed to make.

Looking forward to travelling with them for our trip next year!
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to leave them, and we are looking forward to you travelling with us next year 😊
September 2019 my 18 year old son travelled to New Zealand with the help of Real Gap Experience on a working visa. He had an absolute ball - made incredible friends, worked for 4 months, mostly in a Vineyard Restaurant and travelled across both Islands. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 this all came to a dramatic halt as the country went into lock-down. As a mum I can't express my gratitude enough to the team - in particular Matt Latimer who was constantly updating me around how we might be able to get him home - a situation which was changing by the hour. Our son is now home BUT wants to go back as soon as he can to squeeze everything he can out of his working visa! THANK YOU for giving him the courage to do it in the first place - life in England is now slightly boring!
Thank you for your review Cheryl, it is really appreciated! We're glad to have been able to help, and we hope he is able to continue his adventures in New Zealand soon!
Good information and easy website to navigate!!!
Thanks for your review! 😊
I booked a trip with real gap to Bali for 8 days. They were very informative and continuously sending emails making sure I had everything I needed before I went, and I always knew I had someone to email if I had questions that I needed answering. It was my first ever tour, and I would definitely book one with real gap again in the future!
Thanks so much for your review Lauren, we really appreciate it!
I had an amazing experience on the Dragons trip tour to South East Asia, booked via Real Gap.

Upon arrival, the tour guides were very helpful in each location and transport around each country was smooth and little trouble.

Be prepared for plenty to do with very little down time! The itinerary was packed with adventurous and cultural activities which made the days fly by.

An improvement to the itinerary would be to have some adventurous activities nearer the end of the tour, as these seemed to disappear and the group tired after days of long distance travelling.

I would recommend the tour to anyone looking into a month long, fun, sociable trip. I made great friends and memories that will last me a lifetime.
Thanks Dominic, glad you had a great time on the trip and made loads of memories! We are always working to make our trips as great as possible, we'll pass your feedback to the relevant team! When you're looking for your next adventure please do get back in touch.
Really easy and was able to book a fabulous trip with all the travel and activities included! Would definitely recommend!
Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!
Real gap were brilliant when I was booking the trip they sorted out my flights and hotel transfer no problem. They were a great help!
Glad we could help Megan! 😊
Very good
Thanks! 🙌
Easy to book and well explained
Thanks for your review Louis 😊
Booking my tour, had lots of help from Emma on LIVE chat with any questions I needed answering, and also from Katie after the confirmation was received, very helpful team.
Thanks for your review Charlotte. We'll pass your message on to Emma and Katie :)
Really good telephone advice! Friendly reps as well. A little more contact would be better between the actual tour provider and real gap but generally really good, comperehensive information and nice people to talk to if needed!
Thanks for your review - we'll make sure your comments are passed on to the team!
Good service, information, layout etc. Pop up convos sometimes cover whole screen which is a little annoying.
Thanks for the review Alex!
Very good knowledge about trips, visas and answering questions.
Thanks for your review - we're always happy to help :)
Easy to navigate
Thanks for your feedback!
Real gap as a company are great but as this is now my third trip with them, I am beginning to notice that other companies offer more to their customers like return airport trips, additonal sightseeing and optional extras. It would be great if Real gap could get on board with some of these initiatives. Also once the trip is booked it would be great to hear from the in country trip coordinators with handy hints and tips.
Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you've been away with us before. All of our trips are different and some have more inclusions than others. Most of our trips don't include return airport transfers as many of our travellers prefer to travel onward overland but our local team can always help you to arrange one in country and it's usually cheaper than a pre-arranged transfer. We'll be happy to pass your feedback to our product team.
Emma was a very helpful travel adviser- would highly recommended.
Good
🙌
Peru on a shoestring! Wow what a shoestring! Mountains, hiking, Inka trail, Machu Picchu! The country is astounding! The places you will see on this tour will take your breath away (literally) would highly recommend to anyone!!
Real Gap 4 star review on 22nd September 2018
Hi Karen. Thanks for getting in touch - we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Peru! If you fancy another adventure in the future please get in touch and we'll be happy to help!
Emma is very knowledgable about all of the different tours and a real pleasure to work with when booking a trip! I am really looking forward to my trip to Australia!
Hey Kevin, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that Emma was a pleasure to speak to and answered all of your questions. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with before you head off!
The Real Gap group was well organised and easy to use. So much so that i never really had to ask too many questions, but when i did they were answered with quality and precision.
I was disappointed with the out-going flights which were advised and organised by the R/G team. I had to spend 9 hours in Dubai between transfers and arrived with my tour at 22:00 on day one, which i felt was a reduction of my trip?
I also did not enjoy the internal travel arrangements the night sleeping buses were very bad and made me tired as i was unable to sleep and they did not fit my size.also the waiting for the bus was awful, some times in the middle of the night?
I will say that our tour guide "Pinky" was amazing, she dealt with issues confidently and professionally. What a star.
If you are looking at this review, please note I enjoyed the whole thing and would advise anyone to give this trip ago!!
Have it!!
Mel
Hi Melvyn, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your trip.

It's great to hear that we answered all of your questions before you went away and that you enjoyed your time in Vietnam.

We're sorry that you were disappointed with the flights you booked. Our flights team will always try to source you flights which are a good balance between price and comfort, however, if you'd have preferred to pay a little more for direct flights or some with less stopover time and flights which arrived earlier in the day then they would've been happy to look into that for you - all you needed to do was let us know!

This is a backpacking style trip and as such, we tend to use public transport as opposed to private transfers. We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to get much sleep on the overnight busses and that this left you tired for the following day's activities. We have passed your feedback concerning the night busses on to the local team to review.
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 506 reviews