Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Real Gap 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Rory Watkinson
Alexandra Williams
Really friendly and help staff who helped me to book the trip I wanted. Very responsive in emails and chat about questions concerning the trip. I'm very excited for my trip!
Enjoy your trip Kristin, we're super excited for you - have a blast 👍
Real gap have made it super easy so far and been very good at explaining to me how everything is going to work. They were quick at replying and helped me find great prices for flights!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know - have an amazing trip!
Recently completed (June 2019) the Islands of Thailand tour with Gap 360, my tour guide was JJ (Jirawoot Bupasiri) who is nothing short of an asset to the company. He was attentive, knowledgeable, personable and beyond all, highly professional, because of this, the trip was amazing. Travel and accommodation couldn't have been smoother, the island hopping was great fun on a high speed catamaran, which meant journey times were significantly reduced. I booked the basic level of the Gap 360 trip but accomodation far exceeded this expectation. Highly rated hotels with great aircon at every stop. I've travelled before with some of the big names in Tour Guiding like G-Adventures but would return to Gap 360 above them in a heartbeat. From a price point they are cheaper, however more importantly their service level is much better. They are clearly going above and beyond to locate brilliant guides such as JJ, keep doing what you're doing! PS. We also met Rung who was another Gap tour guide who also seemed brilliant, I only heard great things from his group as well! Dan Evans
Thanks for such a nice review Dan, sounds like you had an ace time. Do let us know when you want to go again and we'll set you up another cracker of a trip, all the best 🤗
Easy process and helpful staff
Thanks for your review 🙌
Just booked the 8 day Bali Beaches tour - the process so far has been super easy and Emma was really helpful! Can’t wait
Thanks for your review, have a great trip! 😊
Easy to book and well explained
Thanks for your review Louis 😊
Extremely helpful and
Thanks for your review :)
Great help from the team to get everything booked and organised. Emma was so helpful and organised me a great trip around some tricky dates. Would use Real Gap again and again.
Thanks for your review! If you need anything else before you go, just let us know :)
Booking has been so easy. I live the my real gap page too it is going to make everything so much easier. I also love the fact I have my own contact to speak to about any queries
Thank you for your review Samantha, that's great to hear! Don't forget we are here to answer any questions you may have right up until the end of your travels, have an amazing time :)
Very polite and helpful with all my questions and queries
Thanks for your review!
Thanks for your review! 😊
We were so impressed with how easy it was to book with Real Gap. We were constantly kept up to date on our trip, and whenever I got in touch with a list of questions about my tour, Katie answered my queries straight away. We would definitely use them again for future trips!
That's great news! Thanks for getting in touch Jordan, we'll pass your comments on to Katie. When it's time for your next adventure please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)
Really easy and straight forward to book. All the staff have been really helpful to help me pick the trips to suit what I want to do- nothing has been too much trouble.
Thanks for your review Eleanor, we're happy to help!
This is the 2nd and 3rd trip away traveling on my own that I have booked with Real Gap. The support is first class and they really can’t do enough to help make sure everything you need to know about is checked off. Very easy navigation around the site aswell.
Thanks for your review - we love it when people catch the travel bug and travel with us again! If there's anything else we can do before you go away just let us know :)
Booking my tour, had lots of help from Emma on LIVE chat with any questions I needed answering, and also from Katie after the confirmation was received, very helpful team.
Thanks for your review Charlotte. We'll pass your message on to Emma and Katie :)
I am a recent graduate, and a novice traveller. I have been through the booking experience with Emma and she truly was excellent, spoke twice as of yet and always polite, efficient and knowledgeable. My friends are looking to do similar trips; I will not only recommend real gap but Emma as well. Many Thanks
Thanks for your review Josh! We're so happy that Emma could help you plan your travels 😊 please do pass on her details to your friends and she will be happy to help.
I had lots of questions and Emma was always very helpful and made the whole booking process easier! Thanks Emma for all of your help and can’t wait for the trip!
Thanks for your review Rosie, we'll make sure we pass it on to Emma! If you need anything else at all before your trip just let us know :)
5 star service from Emma and Katie. Me and my friend have finally booked our dream trip for our 30ths next year and both these girls couldn’t of been more help. I wouldn’t think twice about recommending this company to friends and family the whole process has been smooth and simple, thanks to Emma and Katie Thank you ladies
Thanks for your review Niamh. We've passed your message on to Emma and Katie. We bet you can't wait to go away! If there's anything we can do to help before you go just let us know :)
Me and my friend have recently booked the Machu Pichu Jungle adventure trip with Real Gap. We had lots of questions and wanted advice on which trip would be best suited for us. Katie and Emma helped us to pick and book this trip and they couldn’t of been any more helpful and efficient. I’m really pleased with how easy the booking process was with Realgap. They are always happy to help with any queries you have.
Hi Claire. Thanks for your lovely review - we'll be sure to pass it on to Emma and Katie! If you've got any more questions before you go away, just let us know :)
My sister has travelled using Real Gap before - despite her rave reviews, I still didn’t think they would be as helpful as they are! Travelling can be stressful, especially if you’re planning a long trip. The patience the team have as well as their quick responses and eagerness to help, really make the whole process to much easier. I couldnt recommend them more. Truly go above and beyond to help organise your trips. Any question you have, they really will respond as quickly as they possibly can. Wouldn’t travel with anyone else
Thanks for your lovely review Emelia, we're so happy to help with your travels! We look forward to your next trip with us 😊
Real Gap were extremely efficient in sorting out my trip and flights and went above and beyond in answering my questions and helping me prepare before I left.
Thanks for your review Beth! If you need anything else before you go away just let us know :)
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 509 reviews