RCH Group Ltd Reviews

seller.reviews@adtrak.co.uk

Unit 1 Radway Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands

Tell us how RCH Group Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"RCH carried out fixed electrical testing at our building for a week. Adam visited the office to do a full survey to ensure his team know the layout of the building and arranged the work to be carried out quickly. Ray and Rich were very friendly and professional, and worked round our staff well to minimize any disruptions. Would happily use them again and recommend to others!"
"Adam@RCH has done a fantastic job supporting us through a large house renovation. Other electricians provided me a quote for a new fuseboard without considering the state of the existing one, by providing an EICR healthcheck, RCH were able to ensure that any previous, hidden issues were captured before proceeding with any work. Following the EICR check, Adam created a customised plan with 2 logical and economical options to resolve the issues, that included the additions we required (such as fire alarms, additional sockets, flood lights, extractor fans and an electric shower). Ultimately the house had been extended so many times and the ring mains had been cut into in different places (badly bodged), it was like pandoras box.. the safest solution for my instance was to re-wire the house fresh. While this was a large job, we effectively moved out for a week to let RCH get on with the work, it has definitely been worthwhile. Throughout the entire re-wire Adam and his team ensured that I was kept up to date and made aware of any issues that popped up along the way. All work has been completed, neatly, everything is safe and signed off to the latest regs. Post house re-wire I have also had multiple add-ons and follow up work to complete my other projects, such as (Garden Cabin external underground power supply, Ring floodlight cameras and electrical radiators) installed, promptly and professionally. Richard has been left on his own while I have been away at work, to get on with the tasks at hand and returned the key at the end of the day. I feel comfortable knowing that Adam has sized the job prior to any works starting and Richard completing the work - without me being present. Their onsite engineers have been polite, professional and courteous. Good service, would use again.... I have already recommended them to friends who are using them to assist with their house renovation."
"Robin initially came to see us and give us the quote, very professional and on time and came back the next day with an email quotation. Richard carried out the work which was an electronic door code system to our office and a door bell. He was very friendly, helpful and a quick worker and cleaned up after as well. He also gave us a lesson on how to change the code if we needed to in the future. Julie Lawrence - Able Personnel UK Ltd"
"RCH undertook domestic work for us including installing armoured cable to the end of the garden. All work was carried out efficiently, on time and to budget. As a bonus the service was friendly and helpful."
RCH Group Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews