Raymond Weil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil
Read Raymond Weil Reviews

About Raymond Weil:

RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy
Purchased as present for my husband. He likes your watches and has worn one for 20years. Has a small wrist and most watches are too big. Reliable, smart, can be worn everyday or as a result watch.
My Raymond Weil watch is never off my wrist. It just feels so right, perfect weight, great looks. Accuracy is fantastic and I just can’t fault it.
I was sent an email telling me I will be emailed when the item is available but no email was ever received. I contacted Raymond Weil only to be told to wait for the email. I bought the watch online and no email was ever received. I received the product but had issues with the strap. I contacted customer services but received no response. I took it to a local jeweller to be fixed. I was surprised at such a poor service.
Hi Derek, Thank you for your honest review. I have sent you an email to discuss this matter further. Many thanks Ricky Raymond Weil UK
Raymond Weil is rated 4.31 based on 84 reviews