Raymond Weil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil
Read Raymond Weil Reviews

About Raymond Weil:

RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy
Unreal product and customer service. Very happy.
Absolutely stunning watches. I have two in my collection. Superb customer service. Excellent delivery. A must buy brand for any watch collector / admirer.
Excellent and quick service, despite the problems caused by Covid19. I received the watch the next day.
Fantastic service very fast delivery , excellent product , will be using them again for a watch for my wife
Beautiful watch Good customer service Quick delivery
Lovely watch at very good price. Also brilliant service at Chisholm Hunter (Bluewater) in adjusting bracelet for me.
Love it, love it, love it!
It was so easy to make my order online getting my request placed and in my case finance approved. Once approved my order was delivered promptly and securely. An efficient experience thank you
Lovely watch great discount Black Friday great customer service with excellent communication
So classy and beautiful. It’s up there with the best.
Watches that will last the test of time
Excellent service - easy to order, customer service very good, speedy delivery. The watch is very well made and looks fantastic
Superb customer support from Raymond Weil. Prompt responses from a team that clearly values its customers. Purchased the "Music Icon" Bowie Watch. Requested an "additional" leather strap to ensure the watch remains in "pristine" condition and Raymond Weil agreed to supply one with my order. Would strongly recommend purchases from this luxury brand manufacturer/retail. A*****
I purchased a watch with Raymond Weil several years ago and foolishly misplaced the box. Present day I sent an enquiry to possibly acquire a new box.... Once they had checked the authenticity I had a new box delivered to my door. Fabulous customer service.. rating is 5..... no response when I tried to press stars
Very good service. Ricky especially responded rapidly to an enquiry.
A beautifully presented limited edition timepiece coupled with a fantastic free gift for all music lovers and a painless purchase process, five stars all the way. Thank you Raymond Weil staff.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Perfect tracking and delivery of my new time piece. Quality comes at a price but very much well worth it. Stunning Skeleton Stainless men’s watch. Cannot wait to show it off
Very good
Very good
Love my new watch and it came quickly
Raymond Weil is rated 4.31 based on 84 reviews